Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Y
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Y
Hey guys, been off the forum for quite a while so forgive me if this has been covered. I’ve been thinking of another 6x SS, or maybe another 10x, but SWFA has been showing out of stock every time I’ve checked since this past spring. Are these things just not available any more, or is SWFA just filling back orders and can’t keep up?

(And yeah, calling them would be great, but doesn’t work out with my new job. Figured some of y’all would know.)

GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Demand has VERY much outpaced availability. Still offered and awaiting their next shipment. Hint.

There's a coupla 3-9x HD's though in Mildot reticle,but thankfully 1/10 Mil erectors on The SampleList RINK and I'd not fhuqking linger at $449.99 for "C's" and $469.99 for "B's". The 1-6x HD MQ's there,dried up yesterday,for some unknown reason.(grin). Hint.

New 3-9x HD's and in the superior MQ reticle,are available NIB on the Homepage RINK for $599.99. Hint.

That is ALL they have on the shelf.

Hint........................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by Yondering
Hey guys, been off the forum for quite a while so forgive me if this has been covered. I’ve been thinking of another 6x SS, or maybe another 10x, but SWFA has been showing out of stock every time I’ve checked since this past spring. Are these things just not available any more, or is SWFA just filling back orders and can’t keep up?

(And yeah, calling them would be great, but doesn’t work out with my new job. Figured some of y’all would know.)
There junk..

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
boobie,

In fairness,"there" is an adverb and a place,but it takes a rather GLORIOUS Drooling Fhuqking Retard,to botch a (2) word reply...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

The trouble with the 6x MQ Fixed Fhuqker in particular,is that they don't track,hold zero or repeat and are VERY tender. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!

Fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so you can "afford" to "contribute". Few things fhuqking funnier,than a Retarded Brokedick Whiner. Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart for crying though.

Kudos on almost being able to follow suit with an ellipsis of your own...ALMOST. Imitation remains THE most Sincere form of Flattery and you certainly can't do for yourself.

Hint.

LAUGHING!.................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by Big Stick
boobie,

In fairness,"there" is an adverb and a place,but it takes a rather GLORIOUS Drooling Fhuqking Retard,to botch a (2) word reply...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

The trouble with the 6x MQ Fixed Fhuqker in particular,is that they don't track,hold zero or repeat and are VERY tender. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!

Fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so you can "afford" to "contribute". Few things fhuqking funnier,than a Retarded Brokedick Whiner. Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart for crying though.

Kudos on almost being able to follow suit with an ellipsis of your own...ALMOST. Imitation remains THE most Sincere form of Flattery and you certainly can't do for yourself.

Hint.

Reeled you right in, Just like shooting fish in barrel to EASY.Funny chit..I now live in your head..

Last edited by coobie; 11/10/20.
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by coobie

There junk..

I beg to differ. How do you know this? Have they failed you? I have a dozen or so and would not trade them.

https://thehandloadinglog.wordpress.com
μολὼν λαβέ

"Weatherby was too long so I nicknamed it "Bee""
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
He’s being sarcastic, good lord

100% Public land DIY!
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by Fotis
Originally Posted by coobie

There junk..

I beg to differ. How do you know this? Have they failed you? I have a dozen or so and would not trade them.
I was just trying to upset the big stk.. DUMB,DUMB from Alaska.It worked to perfection hook line and sinker.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
boobie,

It's your Imagination,simply Pretend with it as you MUST and conjure whichever Delusion soothes your Reality the most...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

I find it fascinatingly fhuqking HILARIOUS,that you showcasing your Drooltard Brokedick Handicapped CLUELESS Dumbfhuqktitude,somehow "upsets" me. You can only bring what you have to the table and it will only come as a surprise to you,that STUPIDITY isn't a "sneaky advantage". Read that again. Now one more time. Hint. LAUGHING!

Here,now you can say you've "seen" hook,line and sinker. Hint.

LAUGHING!

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

If only to extrapolate context,to your vicarious "living",as you set mired on your Couchbound Kchunt and having never turned a lick. pardon these not fitting in a barrel. Hint.

LAUGHING!

[Linked Image from hosting.photobucket.com]

So maybe delve deeper into your very WELL founded countless Insecurities and tell yourself that you are doing "great". Read that again. Now one more time. Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart,for doing the best you can,with what amazingly little you "have" to"work" with.

Hint.

Bitter,

She hasn't that faculties to assemble a drop of Sarcasm,but her cup over runneth with STUPIDITY and them differences are stark. Hint.

LAUGHING!....................

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
I there any scope that really compares to the SWFA, as far as dependability, without spending a ton of money?

You did not "seen" anything, you "saw" it.
A "creek" has water in it, a "crick" is what you get in your neck.
Liberals with guns are nothing but hypocrites.
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Little runt is only 75# - TFF!

Personal use longlining I presume . . .

I checked out SWFA yesterday hoping to score a 10x42 chicken halibut . . . they don't have doodely squat . . . won't be much of a Black Friday sale this year . . .

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
stupor,

Nothing else even comes close and hell...they might could even know that.(grin) Hint.

LAUGHING!................

MM,

That's Baby Bean and we've had more than a few Big Days through the years,though I don't own him outright.(grin) Hint.

There's 3-9x HD MD's on The SampleList and 3-9x HD MQ's NIB,are currently your only moves. While not my favorite and MQ certainly being the way to go,I'd not fhuqking linger and would swoop,while the swooping is GOOD. Hint.

These ARE The Good Old Days..................

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Just got a 3-9 off sample list. B grade but only the box showed marks. I will have to suffer through Mil dot but I think thats my penance for waiting too long. Now if the gunsmith would hurry up with the barrel install. Already have a 6x and the ultra compact but hope they come up with some more 6x soon.

Y
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Y
Originally Posted by MuskegMan

I checked out SWFA yesterday hoping to score a 10x42 chicken halibut . . . they don't have doodely squat . . . won't be much of a Black Friday sale this year . . .

That was my thought as well.
I’m not going to buy the mil dot version; part of the reason I want another of these is the MQ reticle. Anyone know how long their back order list is from personal experience?

Last time I back ordered a SS it was ~4-5 months to get it, and that was when everything else was in stock. Seems like it might be a lot worse now.

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S

There is a 6x SS in MP right now, nib:

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/15405679/swfa-6x-ss#Post15405679

SD

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
The yearly production cannot already have been sold, surely there will be more.

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Y
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Y
Originally Posted by rickt300
The yearly production cannot already have been sold, surely there will be more.

I sure hope so? I guess I need to break away from work and call them, unless one of y’all can beat me to it.

I might have to just get one on back order anyway.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Y,

PM me if interested. I have 6xMQ NIB for $315 shipping/insurer via UPS.

K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
They are continuously made, shipped over, and used to fill back orders. This is a VERY active market right now.

ILya

Y
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Y
Swede65, sounds good to me, I’ll send you a pm.

Last edited by Yondering; 11/13/20.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

76 members (35, 41rem, 007FJ, 6mmCreedmoor, 444Matt, 7mm_Loco, 7 invisible), 1,538 guests, and 868 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,370
Posts18,488,314
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.