Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
S
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
S
To answer your question, "Why wasn't Ted Kennedy prosecuted for leaving the scene of an accident?",

He was prosecuted, pled guilty, and received a suspended sentence.

Kennedy justice in action.

Stryker60

GB1

F
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
F
Just the right person for the "Ethics Committee".

Your right to live in a free society should be based solely on your willingness to defend it! Retired Military Vietnam Vet.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by wuzzagrunt
Originally Posted by Tracks
...I don't think he was in the car and was most likely unaware of what happened until the next morning.
A local patrol officer saw Kennedys car that night parked along a road. He turned around to investigate and the car took off.
I think Kennedy bailed out and let the girl drive the car so he would not be caught with her. Not knowing the roads she made a wrong turn and ended up in the bay.

Except that Kennedy, Gargan and Markham were at the scene within about 2 hours. And wouldn't it make sense to cop to your scenario, and have everyone think he is a lecherous scumbag--rather than a lecherous scumbag who is guilty of letting a girl drown while he spent his time cooking up a cock and bull story?

After reading Barkoffs information I agree I was wrong.
Theory was based on partial info

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
hey
Years ago I coined the term American Royality. They want us to bow down and kiss their behind just like the police that investagated the killing. Dirty, Ya, real dirty. Other that just talking about it what are we going to do?? Bow down to the Prince!!
Bearbeater

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by isaac
Do you even know how difficult it is to put panty hose on a woman under water??

Now I gotta admit, that was witty even for a lawyer laugh

Casey

Casey

Not being married to any particular political party sure makes it a lot easier to look at the world more objectively...
Having said that, MAGA.
IC B2

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by bearbeater
hey
Years ago I coined the term American Royality. They want us to bow down and kiss their behind just like the police that investagated the killing. Dirty, Ya, real dirty. Other that just talking about it what are we going to do?? Bow down to the Prince!!
Bearbeater

So YOUR the guy who coined that term?......Did'ja copyright it too?.........

Casey

Edited to add: Did they deny the copyright because of spelling by any chance? Endeavor..........

Casey

Last edited by alpinecrick; 07/14/07.

Casey

Not being married to any particular political party sure makes it a lot easier to look at the world more objectively...
Having said that, MAGA.
D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
Friend Steve, I'm guilty of voting for Clinton once. Rewind to 1991. Bush Sr. started talking about the thousand points of light and the new world order. Scared hell outta me. Sounded like "one world government" and I was still in the Middle East. Not for me. That's not why I served.

Do I wish I had voted otherwise. Hell yes. Am I in favor of the new world order? Hell NO !!!

Now finding someone that voted for Ted Kenneddy in the past 20 years is a challange.

The Karma bus always has an empty seat when it comes around.- High Brass

There's battle lines being drawn
Nobody's right if everybody's wrong
I
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I
Boston Mass. is THE most corrupt city in the country. You should know about the 'big dig' in Boston. Add Kennedy as the major domo of this ilk and what would you expect. He got away because of the name. Had anyone else driven off the bridge we all know what would have happened to them.

Did you hear about how Teddy screamed in protest at 'wind power' stations were planned to be put out in the water some distance from his summer place. That died a quick death as Teddy didn't want his view obstructed with the project.

Yep, NIMBY (not in my back yard) applies to this two faced enviromentalist....and a lot of everything else that makes a guy want to throw up.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Barkoff
I think what happened there is that Teddy kept telling the police he would come in and talk, and then wouldn't show.

Here is a good site that really spells out the events of that night. it is a bit of a read, but just about everything is covered and witnesses speak out.

Kennedy

Good read Barkoff, I always wondered what went on there.
Just think of the deep doo doo any body else would of been in.

Too many people buy stuff they don't want, with money they don't have, to impress people they don't like!
B
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
B
I spend about half the year in Mass,and you have to live here to understand that this is not like any other place in the US.Sure there is corruption everywhere, but not nearly to the extent that it takes place here. You or your lawyer have to pay somone off to get thing done. There are regulations for everything and then some. Forget about gun ownership if you are a nonresident. I have taken copies of Mass gun laws to the ranking St police officer here, proving that I can possess a firearm without the necessary(for residents) FID card. Despite the law,he said he would arrest me-a war I do not want to fight..
I would never live in Mass full time...

IC B3

B
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
B
One other thing- the bridge that Kennedy drove off, became such a tourist attraction that it was TORN DOWN.......now you have to take a boat to get across......only in MASS....................

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by JaquesLaRami
Originally Posted by Barkoff
I think what happened there is that Teddy kept telling the police he would come in and talk, and then wouldn't show.

Here is a good site that really spells out the events of that night. it is a bit of a read, but just about everything is covered and witnesses speak out.

Kennedy

Good read Barkoff, I always wondered what went on there.
Just think of the deep doo doo any body else would of been in.

I have passed that site to a lot of friends who either didn't have, or had forgotten all the facts as laid out by that site. Pretty outrageous stuff; after reading that I have no respect for that spoiled, pompous ass...not that I had much before. He really had no defense for any of his actions, just BS he made up as he went along, and they let it all fly in Camelot.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Because he hired a good law firm. Dineum, Dickum & Dunkum.

Mike

Know fat, know flavor. No fat, no flavor.

I tried going vegan, but then realized it was a big missed steak.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I think I posted this before but seeing as how we are talking about King Theodor I and the fiefdom of Massachusetts I'll tell this story again.

We had two members in my Army National Guard Band that were members of the State National Guard Rifle team who would travel all over the country shooting as official members of the National Guard. Because of the Vietnam War going on all members traveled in civilian clothes and cars with military orders and military ID. Also all rifles while they were match grade also had to be fully functional for combat use which meant their M-16's were fully automatic. on one one trip through Mass on the way to a meet the team members were stopped and arrested for having an M-16 and an M-14 with ammo and all the other stuff one needs to shoot at a meet. The police would not listen to reason so off to jail the guys went. When they were allow their one call of course the boys called the US Attorney's office and over came the attorney asking what the heck the police thought their were doing. The police said the boys had been arrested for illegal weapons possession. To make a long story short the boys were released after Mass was informed they really did not want to get into a war with the Feds for arresting Federal employees authorized to carry firearms.

The Fiefdom of King Theodor I at work.

Don't vote knothead, it only encourages them. Anonymous

"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups." Anonymous

"Self-reliance, free thinking, and wealth is anathema to both the power of the State and the Church." Derby Dude

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Teddy has a way of being present when nasty stuff happens. Remember the rape case in Florida where his nephew raped a girl at a family joint and Teddy was there, drunk, and in his boxers?? Or when he and Chris Dodd got drunk and assaulted a waitress in a D.C. area restaurant? Dodd had the girl on the table and was dry-humping her. This was in the time frame of the scandal of the House Bank and Barney Frank being a homosexual pimp.

Be afraid,be VERY VERY afraid
ad triarios redisse
My Buddy eh76 speaks authentic Frontier Gibberish!
[Linked Image]
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
We have spend many summers in that area and more specifically Edgartown which is the nearby town. The actual accident occured on Chappaquiddick I. which is only about 75 yards from the main island Martha's Vineyard and Edgartown. Chappaquiddick is served by car ferrys at that point.

There could be a swift current depending on the tide where Ted's car went in. He was drunk and could not rescue Mary Jo if indeed he tried.

He swam over to Edgartown, which is not that easy, due again to the current and passed out in the lobby of the Shiretown Inn which is nearby near the water. They hate him at that Inn.

We have spent a good part of our summers in that area in years past and our club still has a mooring there.

Photo of Edgartown-Chappaquiddick

All guns should be locked up when not in use!
P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
TYhere is one unanswered question. Was Mary Jo pregnant? Her parents said they did not want an autopsy. Why? Oops! That makes it two questions. I wonder how much did teddy-boy pay the Kopechnes under the table to stop that autopsy? DANG! That makes three. Which brings us back to that first question. Was she pregnant. Teddy boy, abortion by drowning? Isn't that against his religion? Doggone! More questions. My only consolation? Some day that slimey slug will get his. I hope I live long enough to see it. A public hanging would be a nice gesture.
Paul B.

Our forefathers did not politely protest the British.They did not vote them out of office, nor did they impeach the king,march on the capitol or ask permission for their rights. ----------------They just shot them.
MOLON LABE
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Ted Kennedy chose to blame firearms for the death of his brothers. Now Ted Kennedy has very poor character and is not very smart however there he remains.

Seems that the majority of voters in his home state either agree with him or are sympathetic.

All guns should be locked up when not in use!
M
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
M
Hmmm...I guess if you blame the death of his brothers on firearms, then by the same reasoning you can also blame firearms for the liberties and freedoms we all enjoy...

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by PJGunner
TYhere is one unanswered question. Was Mary Jo pregnant? Her parents said they did not want an autopsy. Why?

Because the Kopechnes were devout Catholics and the Archbishop of Boston paid them a personal visit and disuaded them. The Archdiocese of Boston is another organized criminal enterprise.

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive." - C.S. Lewis
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

548 members (222Sako, 1minute, 06hunter59, 163bc, 204guy, 1lessdog, 68 invisible), 2,518 guests, and 1,200 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,788
Posts18,515,910
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.