Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Nope will not get one.

I don't fly so they can't use that as leverage.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Nope.

O
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
O
i think i will wait ,maybe til im forced to have it , got a flu shot inn 56 or 57 . damn near killed me. hospital 3 days . haven't had another one for 65 years.

JeffA Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter

Record Card
A Department of Health and Human Services employee holds a COVID-19 vaccine record card Nov. 13, 2020, in Washington D.C. The cards will be sent out as part of vaccination kits from Operation Warp Speed.

[Linked Image from media.defense.gov]

https://www.defense.gov/observe/photo-gallery/igphoto/2002539583/

N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N
I would advise that people get their Covid-19 vaccine safety and efficacy information SOMEWHERE OTHER THAN 24HRCF!! LOL

NRA Life Member
"Use Enough Gun"- Robert Ruark
IC B2

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
They say you can get the virus every 6 months.

Would you need a booster every 6 months?

I am MAGA.
J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Yes

And i hope they hurry the hell up

We are already under the Pfizer contract Tn dept of Health.

The wife is supposed to start injecting fellow health care workers in about a week.

I told her to snag an extra vial and bring it home.

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Worked in biopharm for a couple decades. It comes down to one question: Does the benefit outweigh the risk?

C19’s mortality/morbidity profile would suggest that it does. Combine that with 90 and 94.5% efficacy of the first two compounds the answer to the above question would seem a no brainer. I will still read the approval studies very carefully. Fast -track drug approvals aren’t the ideal situation and are rarely done; only when the medical condition warrants it. And it all comes down to that one question.

"A Republic, if you can keep it." ~ B. Franklin
E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
also worked in Pharmaceutical industry etc. for 40 years. Product development, delivery systems etc.

Lets talk about FDA safe and effective. Notice at the end of the package insert it will also say, "when used as directed" what ever that means.

Zantac --- safe and effective FDA says so.
Vioxx --- safe and effective FDA says so
Fenfluramine ---- safe and effective FDA etc.
calcium channel blockers ---safe and effective etc.
Talcum powder etc.

could go on, there is a very long list

have had FDA, in their cute little military uniforms, come in and close the place down, at least until the lawyers arrived.

in particular reread OldHats post, then read it again, then reread it.

If you don't think the vaccine has been put on the speed track, research how long, and expensive, it usually takes, and it still can cause problems.

53 million deaths in the world last year from regular stuff, 1 mil from Covid maybe.

0 deaths from old age.

How many times you heard, read "theres a new drug out that cures everything, (pick your condition)?"

They are not talking about the adverse reactions.

But hey this the campfire, don't take my word for it, personally I hope everybody gets a shot, think Ill wait until the second round, wave, what ever terminology is popular at the time,

Most people don't have what it takes to get old
IC B3

E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
Originally Posted by CharlieFoxtrot
Worked in biopharm for a couple decades. It comes down to one question: Does the benefit outweigh the risk?

C19’s mortality/morbidity profile would suggest that it does. Combine that with 90 and 94.5% efficacy of the first two compounds the answer to the above question would seem a no brainer. I will still read the approval studies very carefully. Fast -track drug approvals aren’t the ideal situation and are rarely done; only when the medical condition warrants it. And it all comes down to that one question.

It certainly would be a good idea to see how they arrived at the 90 and 95 percent rates, or what they didn't include.

Most people don't have what it takes to get old
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Truth,

Thanks, Etoh. Glad to see you post again. Please dont be such a stranger.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Q
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Q
I’ll take it ASAP. Wife too

GOD Bless America
H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Proly aint gonna need it, 6th day from exposure is Sat, see if I develop symptoms.
Get this chit over with.
If it takes 14 days to show symptoms, then I'll be out another batch after that. But that will be sick leave so lose only half my pay.
Starting to get rather annoyed.

The ol lady and kids aint living here, havent since Tuesday (was exposed Sunday) so they should be fine, as far as my causing a problem.
Told her she could just drop off a bottle of pop and some frozen meals at front door.

Pizzarolls and pop, and vitamin supplements. See what happens.
Nobody here, I have some killer steaks I can thaw (shorty w jaw probs can't eat chewy stuff).

Oh yeah, THATS what I'll do tonight (grill).

SWEET!

Last edited by hookeye; 12/03/20.
O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by Natty_Bumpo
I would advise that people get their Covid-19 vaccine safety and efficacy information SOMEWHERE OTHER THAN 24HRCF!! LOL

Agreed.

Where?

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by Etoh
Originally Posted by CharlieFoxtrot

It certainly would be a good idea to see how they arrived at the 90 and 95 percent rates, or what they didn't include.

Precisely. Those kinds of numbers seem almost shockingly high. I would expect these studies to be the most scrutinized ever. We'll see.

"A Republic, if you can keep it." ~ B. Franklin
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
I will certainly not take it anytime soon. Maybe after I have seen people take it without issue for a good while I will. The likelihood and timeline of me taking it will depend on whether the mortality rate of the virus increases. With the present mortality rate, I would be more concerned about the effects of the vaccine than those of the virus.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Only if we all get to take it at the same time.

I would be considered a health care provider and an emergency worker.

I wont take it if the family can't get it too.

I am MAGA.
O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by JeffA

Former Presidents Barack Obama, George W. Bush and Bill Clinton are volunteering to get their Covid-19 vaccines on camera to promote public confidence in the vaccine's safety once the US Food and Drug Administration authorizes one.

Who gives a f***.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
I’ll take it as soon as it’s offered to me.

My biggest fear is when I die my wife will sell my guns for what I told her they cost.
Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

555 members (1minute, 1234, 2500HD, 10gaugeman, 10gaugemag, 1OntarioJim, 65 invisible), 2,419 guests, and 1,340 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,155
Posts18,484,308
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.