-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Lots of quitters here. Lots of defeatists. Maybe they voted for Trump, but they don't even care that their vote didn't count or was counted for Biden by the software. Reminds me of Maser, hiding in the closet while his girlfriend talked to demented grandpa.

GB1

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by GreatWaputi
Originally Posted by Huntz
Wisconsin just certified. What happened to those 200k votes they were going to toss? Smoking gun!

Going to Court also.You have no clue to the process involved here.

The process involved here is there will be lots of so called bombshells and smoking guns and not a damn thing will come of it. The sooner your realize that, the quicker you can quit lying to yourself.

Dead people voting is not a smoking gun, it's fraud. People who give their addresses as vacant lots, abandoned buildings and churches, aren't smoking guns, it is fraud. These are all Democrats, I have not heard of Republican fraud.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Video was good. Thank you.

Yup.
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by benchman
Originally Posted by Huntz
Wisconsin just certified. What happened to those 200k votes they were going to toss? Smoking gun!

Going to Court also.You have no clue to the process involved here.

The process involved here is there will be lots of so called bombshells and smoking guns and not a damn thing will come of it. The sooner your realize that, the quicker you can quit lying to yourself.

Dead people voting is not a smoking gun, it's fraud. People who give their addresses as vacant lots, abandoned buildings and churches, aren't smoking guns, it is fraud. These are all Democrats, I have not heard of Republican fraud.

Bill Barr says otherwise

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Impossible numbers. Dead people voting. More votes than registered voters. More mail in votes than ballots sent out. NUMEROUS eyewitnesses. This is evidence. Frankly, this is beyond evidence, it's flat out proof. Apparently, some people won't consider anything to even be "evidence" until some judge proclaims it to be so (because our black-robed rulers are the final arbiters of all things, as they are so much wiser than we, and they should NEVER be questioned....). Or even worse, they won't think it's "evidence" until CNN and NBC say it is. Nitwits.

I will agree with one thing, though. Explaining numbers and trends and patterns and mathematical equations and improbabilities, etc, etc, means absolutely NOTHING to 98% of the general public. Talk numbers like this for more than 20 seconds, and people will cry "boring!" and zone it out completely. Even I, smarter than the average bear, am not going to sit through listening to the dorky guy with the computer. It may be all good evidence, legally speaking, but in the public eye, it means absolutely nothing. Now, the simple numbers like more votes than voters is direct, obvious, and right to the point. Hammer on these types of things. wink

IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Reminds me of Maser, hiding in the closet while his girlfriend talked to demented grandpa.

I love how people who are as stupid as you still think that April Fools joke I played back then was real. Look at the date I posted that and read the first sentence I wrote. Fũcking dumbasses.

Also Merry Christmas to the real Christian Conservatives here!

I'm Libertarian for these 3 reasons:

1.) I'm American
2.) I'm not insane enough to be Democrat
3.) I'm not wussy enough to be Republican

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

607 members (160user, 222ND, 2500HD, 2003and2013, 257 mag, 163bc, 58 invisible), 2,390 guests, and 1,157 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,789
Posts18,477,285
Members73,943
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.