Print Thread
Hop To
Page 12 of 87 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 86 87
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Blackheart
Originally Posted by mirage243
I don't care what steelhead said to who. Men don't say the disgusting, childish things to women that have been said here by many of these punks. Period.

Fuqk you mf'er. Do you even know what SH says about wives and children? You can suck my dick as soon as you get done suckin' Lynn's.
I've seen what he's said and been the recipient of it myself several times. I have no love for steelhead. That said. Grow the fuuck up, put your big boy pants on and get over it. If your daughter is indeed not a whore, you know it, she knows it and what steelhead said doesn't change a thing. Now fuuck you ass hole.

See, irony is this guy saying a man should "get over it" in regards to the most foul of insults to his daughter, all while violently objecting to anyone insulting a woman and calling them names etc...

For extra irony, the woman he's defending is a feminist, which should mean she's opposed to him acting like she's special because of her gender.

Aaaaah, It's beautiful

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by irfubar
Feminist do not deserve the mantle of respect a lady deserve.... they have chose to side with the Bolsheviks....our mortal enemies
I haven't seen evidence that she has sided with Bolshevik's.

She doesn't like Pres. Trump....
She is firmly in the feminist camp....
Maybe not a Bolshevik... but certainly in the "useful idiot" camp

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Remington6MM

the truth is that Buckfart can't even "Beat" his own meat.
I doubt you can get out of bed in the morning by yourself you wrinkled, old man smellin', dyin' fuuck. You're almost as pathetic as lvmiker.

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Cheesy
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper
Is there co- ownership?
Maybe that's why a handful of losers are in my ignore list. They own this place and see fit to talk to others in ways that they would never get away with in real life.
That said, I've never heard Rick Binn speak that way, and only recently learned that not only is he the moderator, he's the owner ... along with the co-owners.

Not necessarily co-owners, equity investors. Rick sold blocks of stock back in 1983 to about 12 guys for $2,500 ea. It’s worth around 2.5 million now. I shoulda sold my 280zx and bought in, but my girlfriend at the time threw a fit over it so I didn’t do it. Still kicking myself in the ass over that one. Plus, she left me three months later for my talent agent.

Who all bought in other than flave?

'flave's sister, his 6 stepdaughters, and somehow he snuck in his Labrador Retriever.........

Casey

Not being married to any particular political party sure makes it a lot easier to look at the world more objectively...
Having said that, MAGA.
M
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by goalie

Are you shyttin me ? There ain't no men here. None. Men don't talk to women the way these sorry punks have done on this thread. Period. Not if they had any kind of proper upbringing at all anyway.

Nope.

It's good advice. She should let SH fight his own battles.

No lady I know would support a man known for frequently insulting another man's woman and children anyhow.

Key word is "lady."

And you should let Slumlord and Renegade fight their own battles. They rely on you and others like you to carry them through with your posts and the crap you write, and you're cheering them on. Without you and others like you here, they would be dead in the water. Like the town bullies, they can't make it on their own, and others like you pay the price for it in the end, with other members who might have wanted to engage in conversation and comradery with you but avoid it because you have been marked. You are thought of by the company you keep, so you keep their company here, you are marked as them, and a part of their ever-dwindling crew of wannabes and nobodies.

But Hey, more power to you in your friendship with them.

Lynn

IC B2

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Black heart,
You were absolutely terrified of the fauxdemic several months ago. Now your shadow beats people’s asses?
LMFAO!
Is your shadow masked up and using hand sanitizer?!

Last edited by jackmountain; 12/13/20.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I don't care what steelhead said to who. Men don't say the disgusting, childish things to women that have been said here by many of these punks. Period.

Fuqk you mf'er. Do you even know what SH says about wives and children? You can suck my dick as soon as you get done suckin' Lynn's.
I've seen what he's said and been the recipient of it myself several times. I have no love for steelhead. That said. Grow the fuuck up, put your big boy pants on and get over it. If your daughter is indeed not a whore, you know it, she knows it and what steelhead said doesn't change a thing. Now fuuck you ass hole.

See, irony is this guy saying a man should "get over it" in regards to the most foul of insults to his daughter, all while violently objecting to anyone insulting a woman and calling them names etc...

For extra irony, the woman he's defending is a feminist, which should mean she's opposed to him acting like she's special because of her gender.

Aaaaah, It's beautiful

Zing... that's gonna leave a mark.... wink

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Are you shyttin me ? There ain't no men here. None. Men don't talk to women the way these sorry punks have done on this thread. Period. Not if they had any kind of proper upbringing at all anyway.

Nope.

No lady I know would support a man known for frequently insulting another man's woman and children anyhow.

Key word is "lady."

Feel free to quote my disrespectful post(s).

Enjoy your white knighting. Someday you might realize that they're not all princesses, and it's not wise to put it on a pedestal.

Have a great evening. smile
I wasn't referring to you dick stain.

So, you were just being an azzhole?

Good to know. I'll refrain from trying to engage you logically in the future.

Have a great night!

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Feminist do not deserve the mantle of respect a lady deserve.... they have chose to side with the Bolsheviks....our mortal enemies

Lotsa people don't like Trump dipshyt. Even hard core conservatives.

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A

And SYSOPS is not a co-owner, he's just the muscle........

Casey

Not being married to any particular political party sure makes it a lot easier to look at the world more objectively...
Having said that, MAGA.
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Miss_Lynn

Nope.

Key word is "lady."

And you should let Slumlord and Renegade fight their own battles. They rely on you and others like you to carry them through with your posts and the crap you write, and you're cheering them on. Without you and others like you here, they would be dead in the water. Like the town bullies, they can't make it on their own, and others like you pay the price for it in the end, with other members who might have wanted to engage in conversation and comradery with you but avoid it because you have been marked. You are thought of by the company you keep, so you keep their company here, you are marked as them, and a part of their ever-dwindling crew of wannabes and nobodies.

But Hey, more power to you in your friendship with them.

Lynn

Yet you defend Steelhead.... oh the irony..... lmao

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by alpinecrick
Is there co- ownership?
Maybe that's why a handful of losers are in my ignore list. They own this place and see fit to talk to others in ways that they would never get away with in real life.
That said, I've never heard Rick Binn speak that way, and only recently learned that not only is he the moderator, he's the owner ... along with the co-owners.

Not necessarily co-owners, equity investors. Rick sold blocks of stock back in 1983 to about 12 guys for $2,500 ea. It’s worth around 2.5 million now. I shoulda sold my 280zx and bought in, but my girlfriend at the time threw a fit over it so I didn’t do it. Still kicking myself in the ass over that one. Plus, she left me three months later for my talent agent.

'flave's sister, his 6 stepdaughters, and somehow he snuck in his Labrador Retriever.........

Guess that explains the early retirement to S.Florida and Golf every day.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M

Aaaaah, It's beautiful

Yep

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B

Nope.

Key word is "lady."

Feel free to quote my disrespectful post(s).

Enjoy your white knighting. Someday you might realize that they're not all princesses, and it's not wise to put it on a pedestal.

Have a great evening. smile
I wasn't referring to you dick stain.

So, you were just being an azzhole?

Good to know. I'll refrain from trying to engage you logically in the future.

Have a great night!
I wasn't including you in the "no men here" dummy. It would be best to keep it to yourself next time. I have no use for or patience with morons.

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
You guys need to get real , the older you get the more you’re standards drop .
Plus you fugged up a wet dream , when she was told to tighten up her bra , cleavage came to mind , then spandex was mentioned , a squishy camel toe on a bicycle seat came to mind ,
Then some of you just had to go and fugg it all up .
Dam it anyway
Kenneth

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

Lotsa people don't like Trump dipshyt. Even hard core conservatives.

You vote for Biden like Cowboytim or just sit this one out?
WGAF if you like trump. This election wasn’t about him, it was about our way of life you dumbfugg.

S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by alpinecrick
Is there co- ownership?

Guess that explains the early retirement to S.Florida and Golf every day.

This I can get on board with!

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Black heart,
You were absolutely terrified of the fauxdemic several months ago. Now your shadow beats people’s asses?
LMFAO!
Is your shadow masked up and using hand sanitizer?!
Who says I was terrified you mouthy ass hole ? deflave ?
LMAO, Can you breathe without him and cash ?

M
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
M

1. I hate all politicians.
2. I hate feminists.
3. I am Canadian, but born and bred out of the some of the best of American and Canadian stock there has ever been.
4. You really need to get back to following orders from Slumlord and Renegade, or you will be out of the club.

Lynn

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Blackheart

You’re going to beat me up but you’re afraid to leave your trailer?

That’s not going to work (just like you LOL), I’m not coming to your trailer park.

Page 12 of 87 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 86 87

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

527 members (10gaugemag, 10Glocks, 1234, 17CalFan, 10gaugeman, 160user, 46 invisible), 2,223 guests, and 1,216 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,642
Posts18,493,259
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.