Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by WildWest
Has been said, we need a Patriot Party. This would be huge.

If there ever was a time more ripe for a third party like you just mentioned,,,,that time is now.

This ain’t a Tea Party type of event.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by WildWest
Has been said, we need a Patriot Party. This would be huge.

Think Dominion and SmartMatic will put this party in the front row.

There are no more Parties in DC, it is the Uniparty and it is controlled by unelected bureaucrats often referred to as The Deep State.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Speaking of the Deep State, I see Barr made some headlines this morning.

Remember why, specifically, the Bill of Rights was written...remember its purpose. It was written to limit the power of government over the individual.

There is no believing a liar, even when he speaks the truth.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Trump needs to leave the government and start his own movement to mobilize the people against those idiots.

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
So pissed I can't see straight! Phuque Barr et al ! Can't believe the entire corrupt Clinton,Obama,Biden crime syndicate is getting away with , quite literally, murder!

IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by gunzo
A fine line between your basic everyday cutthroat political shenanigan's & treason.

I feel the line was crossed many times.

You can warm your shillala up with that turncoat jackass McConnell.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
He's been fighting moles for 4 years.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by troublesome82
So pissed I can't see straight! Phuque Barr et al ! Can't believe the entire corrupt Clinton,Obama,Biden crime syndicate is getting away with , quite literally, murder!

Sure you can, it was obvious from day one.

Nobody actually thought there would be any Justice here, Many held some degree of hope, but nobody with more than two brain cells left to rub together actually truly believed it.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
I see that some people still think we are at a point where liberty can be restored with elections.

Here's a hint. You are surrounded by people who hate you, your "privileged" (IE what you earned through years of hard work and dedication to your craft) way of life, and want to seize your land, and want you and your families gone for the sake of "inclusion" and "the environment". And there are more of them than there are of us. Nothing new here of course, in 1776 more colonists would have preferred the safety of continuing to take it in the poop chute with King Georges excessive taxes.

Last edited by 1886nut; 12/22/20.
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
I'm sure POTUS is going to love signing off on this pathetic Covid bill! He's probably just saying phuque it, I need a vacation. Have at it , beaches!

Last edited by troublesome82; 12/22/20. Reason: wording
IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
You have to be terminally naive to even suggest "term limits." You think the ruling elite is going to pass a law that ushers themselves out of power? You think any election after this one isn't going to be totally rigged?

People, this can only end one of two ways: either we rapidly decompose into the next Venezuela, or there's a second Revolution. The slippery slope started with the Roosevelts and we are now peering over the edge of the abyss.

Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.

S
sse Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
it is true, DJT had no cover whatsoever when he took office. being an outsider, he had no choice but to rely on the swamp, with predictable results. i'm sure this came as no surprise to him.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by srwshooter
Trump needs to leave the government and start his own movement to mobilize the people against those idiots.

Before that, Trump needs to declare martial law as Mcinerney, Flynn and Lin said and dump the declass on the lefts Chinese bought ass. Then start military tribunals and hang those who wont spill the beans on other traitors and those whose actions cost Americans and other innocents lives.

I think he's letting the pukes learn to pray as they are twisting in the wind.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
Originally Posted by RockyRaab
You have to be terminally naive to even suggest "term limits." You think the ruling elite is going to pass a law that ushers themselves out of power? You think any election after this one isn't going to be totally rigged?

People, this can only end one of two ways: either we rapidly decompose into the next Venezuela, or there's a second Revolution. The slippery slope started with the Roosevelts and we are now peering over the edge of the abyss.

The question now is how to mobilize without tipping your hand? There are so many educated idiots that will turn you in at a moments notice. All social and mainstream media is controlled or watched by the left. Look at the deal with the guys from Michigan. I believe all they did was get together and talk about options and by the time the media was done. They blew it up to being a home grown terrorist group with a plan in action.

I believe there are enough like minded people to make a change. Problem is, as soon as they start talking about it they are on a watch list. I think the saying "freedom is not free" needs to resonate. Being a patriot is now called a nationalist, labeled worst than BLM. Maybe it will take some older folks who now have nothing to lose shake the system up.

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Of course he is. Since he was an outsider, he had to lean on the Republican establishment when selecting a cabinet and advisors. The establishment betrayed him.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

347 members (17Fan, 24HourCampFireGuy50, 10gaugemag, 1100mag, 1beaver_shooter, 1minute, 43 invisible), 2,389 guests, and 1,220 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,077
Posts18,501,557
Members73,987
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.