Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Death missed one.......

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
If I continue to not wear a mask, do you suppose that we can push that to 4 or 5 million?
Finish strong!

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by watch4bear
One day all these people could be oil and gasoline for your car.

Gas and oil for cars? You know the green deal ain't gonna allow no gas/oil/cars......

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Hey OP where is your rebuttal to any of the solid points being made in the replies....or haven’t you received the canned non-response from your handlers yet??

Come on! Join in our reindeer games!!

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Fear the crabcat.
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
And yet this supposedly deadly plague managed to miss every single one of these 75 year old + parasites in Congress. How stupid do they thing we are?

Never mind.

IC B2

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by CanadianLefty
Fox News reporting: https://www.foxnews.com/health/us-deaths-in-2020-top-3-million-by-far-most-ever-counted

...This is the deadliest year in U.S. history, with deaths expected to top 3 million for the first time – due mainly to the coronavirus pandemic.

Final mortality data for this year will not be available for months. But preliminary numbers suggest that the United States is on track to see more than 3.2 million deaths this year, or at least 400,000 more than in 2019.

U.S. deaths increase most years, so some annual rise in fatalities is expected. But the 2020 numbers amount to a jump of about 15% and could go higher once all the deaths from this month are counted.

That would mark the largest single-year percentage leap since 1918, when tens of thousands of U.S. soldiers died in World War I and hundreds of thousands of Americans died in a flu pandemic. Deaths rose 46% that year, compared with 1917.......

I don't see a problem here. First, most of them are elderly and since social security is bankrupt anyway, high numbers of early (slightly early) deaths will likely improve the balance sheet. Second, disease (including the emergence of novel disease) is nature's way of thinning the herd. It's entirely normal. Finally, as Sgt. Barnes said to Red in Platoon, "Every body's gotta die sometime."

Tarquin
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I was just reading the other day that something like 80,000 people die a year of fentanyl and opioid overdoses and they are saying that we could have as much as a 40% spike this year due to covid lockdowns.

Chit for 6 damn near 6 months elective surgeries and treatments for ailing illness and disease took a back seat to covid!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I would love to see real deaths stats.

Corona, without co morbidity.
With co morbidity, but victim would have had a multi year life expectancy.
With co morbidity, and victim would have likely died in the next year.

Corona related.

These are the deaths caused by our reactions to the disease.
Suicides, murders, overdoses...

Caused by depression, loss of jobs, businesses....

And lack of medical treatment.
Local guy got a nail in his knee, got sick as hell.
His Doc refused to see him until he got a negative Covid test.
(After all Docs don't see sick people. WTF!)

By the time his test came back (negative) he had sepsis so bad he died.
Killed by the non actions of a covid crazy Doc.

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
You know the green deal ain't gonna allow no gas/oil/cars......

oops, my bad

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
326 million people live in the US, and we’ve never had 3 million deaths in a year?

Is the average life expectancy now 110 years?

The Savage 99 Pocket Reference”.
All models and variations of 1895’s, 1899’s and 99’s covered.
Also dates, checkering, engraving.. Find at www.savagelevers.com
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Go to the CDC website of about August 21. You’ll have to wade through charts, graphs, and stats to see that the CDC made an attempt to separate DEATHS EXCLUSIVELY (my word) BY CORONA from DEATHS just (my word) WITH CORONA.

The first group is much, much smaller than the corperate media, elites constantly repeat. Elderly, infirm people have always gotten sick and died in winter from influenza, cancer, strokes, heart attacks, and just wearing out.

The old fashioned pre-Corona pneumonia was often quipped as “the old person’s friend” as they got sick, developed pneumonia, and usually peacefully passed away.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
There are more deaths this year in the U.S. than ever.

There are more people in the U.S. this year than ever.

Everybody dies.

Do yo need a calculator to solve this equation?

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
At what point will enough people die of corona so that real estate prices will decline?

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M

It’s being reported that 10% of the people in cemeteries, passing away since the Spanish Flu epidemic actuallydied from Covid. The good news.....many will be revived for the next election! memtb

You should not use a rifle that will kill an animal when everything goes right; you should use one that will do the job when everything goes wrong." -Bob Hagel

“I’d like to be a good rifleman…..but, I prefer to be a good hunter”! memtb 2024
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by kaywoodie
And every damn one of em voted!

More than that!

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
As always, it is worthwhile to look at the demographic data. For COVID, the death rates are less than 0.5% until the patient is over 65, after which they increase rather dramatically

So boomers are being removed at a pretty high rate.

You all sold out your country to China and this is how they repay you, by unleashing a virus they engineered to kill you. Was being able to get egg rolls in your town worth it?

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by gregintenn
At what point will enough people die of corona so that real estate prices will decline?

As a seller, hopefully never.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Stickfight
As always, it is worthwhile to look at the demographic data. For COVID, the death rates are less than 0.5% until the patient is over 65, after which they increase rather dramatically

So boomers are being removed at a pretty high rate.

You all sold out your country to China and this is how they repay you, by unleashing a virus they engineered to kill you. Was being able to get egg rolls in your town worth it?

Jokes on me, we cant even get a decent egg roll in my town and we have 2 Chinese restaurants, both complete with actual Chinese people. 1 of them is terrible, the other is worse. We do have delicious Mexican food, course the town is half brown so that shouldn't come as a shock.

MAC Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
320,000,000 people in the USA. 3,000,000 dead. Less than 1% mortality. Seems pretty good to me.

You get out of life what you are willing to accept. If you ain't happy, do something about it!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Lies lies lies - average deaths in a normal year 2 to 3 million - lock downs cause more death than virus did

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

137 members (1beaver_shooter, 1eyedmule, 007FJ, 1_deuce, 2ndwind, 15 invisible), 1,819 guests, and 996 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,082
Posts18,501,630
Members73,987
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.