-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Trump will be out campaigning for Republicans in two years and four years, in the primary elections, to replace the RINOs that have betrayed him. You have to have good/strong candidates in the primaries to run against the swamp Congressmen and Senators. Elect those who are strong and unabashed supporters of Trump and America First policies.

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Magnumdood
The f*cking stimulus bill should be directing funds to one place...Americans in need.

No where else.

Agreed 100%.

And "in need" doesn't mean everyone. I don't know a single government employee that has missed a paycheck. I don't know a single teacher who missed a paycheck even though some haven't been in class since March. All social security payments have gone out. All welfare checks have gone out. All pension checks have gone out. The market is at an all time high. Many many people haven't been economically impacted by Covid at all, and don't need the money. For the ones that do, like people in the restaurant or tourism industry, $600.00 or even $2000 doesn't mean chit when their entire industry has been in the tank since April and probably will be for months. This is Democrats advancing an agenda and Republicans buying votes. It has nothing to do with need.

------------------------
John
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by OrangeOkie
Trump will be out campaigning for Republicans in two years and four years, in the primary elections, to replace the RINOs that have betrayed him. You have to have good/strong candidates in the primaries to run against the swamp Congressmen and Senators. Elect those who are strong and unabashed supporters of Trump and America First policies.

Like Barr and Fauci grin

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by Northman
60+ court cases now, where Trumps lawyers haven't shown a piece of evidence.
Consequently all have been thrown out..

A lot of talk.. but not a single piece of evidence.

Where is the evidence.... stop hiding it if you want to win a court case...

Are you really that much of a dumb f*ck, or is it an act?

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R

No, it's not an act.

IC B2

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by reivertom

No, it's not an act.

No it’s for real. He’s an idiot!

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Here we go again, planning to fix election rigging by holding more elections.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
If Trump is pissed, do you blame him?

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by steve4102

no schidt...how about we dont vote for any republicans......let the dems run everything and let it implode....we are going to implode at some point.

republicans are as bad as anyone.....bob

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by sharpsguy
If Trump is pissed, do you blame him?

Yeah; he's the most powerful man in the whole world.

MOLON LABE

IC B3

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
Election fraud will destroy the USA. Higher taxes, more wars, blm and antifa destroying businesses and homes, higher regulations, tougher climate regulation, destruction of coal , oil, nuclear energy, medicare for all, social security for all, open borders for any country to come here, more regulations from the united nations, gun confiscation, gun taxes on what they let you keep, luxury taxes, adding to the supreme court judges, granting 40m illegals citizenship, ending the filibusters, making DC a state, making portico a state, and making somalia a state., This will just be biden's 2nd day. I am sure I missed some what they want to do because harris her own agenda too. Then there are the other erratic democrats. Dying stock market too and businesses going back overseas. More lock downs and mandatory vaccines. More china communism.

You pretty much laid out the leftist/globalist/Democrat/neocon/deep-state/homo-globo/RINO agenda.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P

What about the Dominion voting machines?? Cant they be programed to skim votes off any candidate?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Why is it so many cannot grasp this? not like it's complicated..... no wonder we are in such a mess......

I know ,I know if I just donate to the right candidate this time.... crazzy

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The f*cking stimulus bill should be directing funds to one place...Americans in need.

No where else.

Yep, I think DJT was just trying to make the point with the $2,000 comment.

And yes, everyone but the (majority of the) American people want him gone so they can get on with their stealing.

MM

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Call me crazy, but this might be a good time for conservatives to consider aligning with some of the more radical factions of the left, who are equally invested the American people not getting screwed by establishment politics.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by 7mmbuster
I posted a couple times that most of the republicans would like to get rid of Trump as much as the democrats.
Trump is the guy who has taken over a business where everybody is getting rich by robbing the till. He’s trying to put a stop to the theft, but everybody else just wants to get him out so they can go on with the steal.
It looks like the people that he (and we) expected to back him up, are gonna try to throw him under the bus.
I still think he’ll be able to retain his rightful position as POTUS, in spite of everyone being against him.
If not, then “We The People” are gonna need to clean house. Trump has been working to restore honesty and integrity to government, and he’s doing it for us, the American people.
I see this election as an all or nothing deal. If we allow this fraud, we’ll NEVER see another honest election. If the leftist can get away with fraud on this scale, it’s gonna be a cake walk to fill Congress with more crooks, and consolidate their power.
We conservatives will be disarmed and silenced, and the Globalist and CCP will easily run the show.
Keep your powder dry! This is probably gonna get nasty.
7mm

Great post.

Absolutely Spot On

..,and anyone that believes this can be fixed by holding future elections is either delusional or retarded.

Agree with Steve and the OP

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Exactly. If voting mattered, they wouldn't let us do it.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
If Donald takes over Rush Limbaugh's radio show he could make or break future republicans. They should be owrried.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by kwg020
If Donald takes over Rush Limbaugh's radio show he could make or break future republicans. They should be owrried.

kwg

They don't even want him to give 2000 bucks a person away.

MOLON LABE

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Originally Posted by gsganzer
I don't see it that way. I think the guy in unhinged and needs to go.

I've been a Trump fan and voted for him twice, but with this BS of now wanting $2000+ in stimulus checks (after the negotiations), he knew the D's would jump all over it and the R's would tap the breaks, giving the optics that the R's are holding up the Covid deal. By doing that, he's probably singlehandedly torpedoed the R's in the Georgia run-off and they were already fighting an up-hill battle. I think he's trying to burn down the house as he leaves.

Politics, and business, requires strategizing and reaching deals with those with other views. As Ronald Reagan said, "It's better to get 70- 80% of what I wanted, and work for the rest at a later date, then to go flying off the cliff flying my flag, because I couldn't get all of it."

Trumps temper tantrum tweeting is a tactic used by 4 year olds.

Name a POTUS that's accomplished more beneficial changes with different tactics.

Biden's most truthful quote ever came during his first press conference, 03/25/21.
Drum roll please...... "I don't know, to be clear." and THAT is one promise he's kept!!!
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

172 members (2500HD, 2UP, 12344mag, 160user, 10Glocks, 3dtestify, 16 invisible), 1,528 guests, and 895 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,863
Posts18,497,262
Members73,980
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.