Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
F
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
F
Recently found this page (person) and I am curious to who else knows about them ? Seems like a very reputably place to send a gun for proper restoration

GB1

B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
Justin is a very nice and knowledgeable guy. He used to post here, but hasn't for some time. I still receive emails from him quite regularly. He seems to know a lot about pre 64 model 70's and has a lot of parts and rifles for sale. He'll hit me up occasionally and ask if I have any parts for sale. Follow his site. He has some interesting stories regarding some of our favorite hunting rifles.

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
I"ve done business with Justin before....He is reputable

https://pre64win.com

Jerry

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Small but essential parts I have ordered from him over the past few months have come through on time and as described.

N
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
N
I wouldn't hesitate to deal with Justin for parts and complete rifles.

That being said I contacted him about putting together a light weight 300 win mag on a pre 64 action a while back.

His estimate of the rifle's weight changed over time despite the rifle specs remaining unchanged.

I decided not to pursue the project due to the inconsistencies in his estimates.

“Factio democratica delenda est"
IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
he wont answer my msgs about buying pads. he did once, then went silent. I even called him! nothing.
if anyone here wants to help liaison for us, lmk. I still want 2 pads, but he wont recognize my phone number or email?
could it be blocked? I don't know.

Retired Military Aviation
Former Member, Navy Shooting Team
Distinguished Pistol Shot
NRA Certified Instructor/RSO
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by bobski
he wont answer my msgs about buying pads. he did once, then went silent. I even called him! nothing.
if anyone here wants to help liaison for us, lmk. I still want 2 pads, but he wont recognize my phone number or email?
could it be blocked? I don't know.

Hi Bobski.

Sorry if we've missed messages. It's been tough sledding for us the past several months. Business has tripled since covid, and it's been a challenge to keep the shop fully staffed. That has me spending a lot more time in the shop working on rifles and less time in the office getting through emails. But there is a light at the end of this tunnel. I have been taking the time between Christmas and new year to go back and clear out a 5 or 6 week backlog of overdue emails. I will search for yours and try to make sure we get you taken care of. Thanks for your patience.

Justin

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
its been over year.
pm me. let do some ordering.

Retired Military Aviation
Former Member, Navy Shooting Team
Distinguished Pistol Shot
NRA Certified Instructor/RSO

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

130 members (2500HD, 6mmCreedmoor, 44mc, 10gaugemag, 35, 69sportfury, 13 invisible), 1,568 guests, and 924 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,119
Posts18,483,520
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.