Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
99 percent of people are complying with the mask order.

They are still getting the Covid.

Mask up....stop the spread....

I am MAGA.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
SAM who?

TRUMP- GABBARD 2024
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
99 percent of people are complying with the mask order.

They are still getting the Covid.

Mask up....stop the spread....

fuggit,

I'm going online tonight to look for a John Travolta space suit.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
I`ve been shopping at sams club all along during this scamdemic . Been asked if I had a mask,I said I dont wear them .I have a medical condition , PERIOD END OF CONVERSATION !
Thats once a month for 10 or so months. Asked once, been shopping there without a mask all along .Same as my local grocery store , not wore a mask there either . Just dont wear the MF`ERS , go figure ...

Yesterday was a history, tomorrow is a mystery and today is a gift.. that's why we call it "present"!!!
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by savatage
I`ve been shopping at sams club all along during this scamdemic . Been asked if I had a mask,I said I dont wear them .I have a medical condition , PERIOD END OF CONVERSATION !
Thats once a month for 10 or so months. Asked once, been shopping there without a mask all along .Same as my local grocery store , not wore a mask there either . Just dont wear the MF`ERS , go figure ...

Do you really have a medical condition or has the mask mandate turned you into a liar?
If a simple mask causes you distress, how do you walk a store that large?

Fight fire, save lives, laugh in the face of danger.

Stupid always finds a way.
IC B2

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by smarquez
Originally Posted by savatage

Do you really have a medical condition or has the mask mandate turned you into a liar?
If a simple mask causes you distress, how do you walk a store that large?

If I can act as my own lawyer in a court of law, I think I’m entitled to act as my own physician when I go to the grocery store. Ymmv

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Got my Kirkland wood socks in then mail today. Only took 4 days.

Stay tuned for a report in 6 days. 😂

Dave

�The man who complains about the way the ball bounces is likely to be the one who dropped it.� Lou Holtz

Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
Just a thought:
If it works or not, isn't a courtesy to your fellow man worth a minor inconvenience? If you stop thinking about yourself for a few minutes try to think about making others comfortable in your presence, it can't be a losing proposition.
This is my perspective regardless of science or mandate. I actually like my fellow man for the most part.

Get out there and mix 'em up!
U
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
U
Originally Posted by KillerBeee
Just a thought:
If it works or not, isn't a courtesy to your fellow man worth a minor inconvenience? If you stop thinking about yourself for a few minutes try to think about making others comfortable in your presence, it can't be a losing proposition.
This is my perspective regardless of science or mandate. I actually like my fellow man for the most part.

Then you should stay at home, out of our way while we keep the world running until you return to your senses.

Living in a world of G17s and 700s, wishing for P7s and 202s
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by BigDave39355
wood socks

People will buy anything.

IC B3

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
The masks don't make very good speedos either.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Stickfight
Originally Posted by BigDave39355
wood socks

People will buy anything.

Haha. Fat fingered it. Wool. Wool socks.

Dave

�The man who complains about the way the ball bounces is likely to be the one who dropped it.� Lou Holtz

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by P_Weed
The masks don't make very good speedos either.

You've tried ?

That's pretty twisted eek

Last edited by Valsdad; 01/06/21.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Just a thought:

If it made others more comfortable in your presence would you wear a propeller beanie?

In it is contentment

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Just a thought:

A lot of people would be more comfortable if there weren't any guns in the world. Are you willing to give up your guns so they feel more comfortable in your presence?

Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn

I've worked keeping my clientele on the road for more that 30 years. My point, though obviously not well taken, was simply to think about others just a little, rather than focusing on your own rights-pride-stubbornness.
My senses are in fine shape. My comment was an appeal to nothing more than common courtesy. I, in no way, intend to demean anyone else. It would appear that some find pleasure in worthless pokes and jabs.

Originally Posted by urbaneruralite
Just a thought:

Then you should stay at home, out of our way while we keep the world running until you return to your senses.

Get out there and mix 'em up!
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

86 members (35, Akhutr, 10gaugemag, 16 invisible), 1,600 guests, and 925 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,628
Posts18,492,943
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.