Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
R

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Trump is going to head all this off with a pile of executive orders before he leaves town.

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

R
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
R
Those orders can be immediately removed when Biden is inaugurated. Too bad you really don't give a schitt.

Dog I rescued in January

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Too bad you really don't give a schitt.

My dear, of course I care. I'm at my wits end though. Did we leave trump hanging, or did he leave us hanging?

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Yes 1 side wants total control, the other side wants to be left alone. Like a bully they keep attacking, instigating, harassing, ect.

IC B2

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Trumps orders are a non-issue as much as Biden's are, IF and ONLY IF American men decide they are not going to take it anymore.
People openly "take it" as long as they finance it. Their words means NOTHING. But their money means everything.

BUT let a large chunk of the men of this nation flip a middle finger at the tax system and the whole thing will fall apart in 2-4 months. Civil War is an option but not the only option. De-fund the government is a LOT better. Yes they will send cops, and yes many shots will need to be fired, but cop will know that they are fighting for the side that uses them as non-thinking tools and they can't FORSE the system to be paid for and fund their own paychecks and pensions anymore. Some if not most will figure out in the first few weeks that they are on the wrong side.
The Dem/Comms contingency plan is foreign troops and cops. That's part of the written plan from their "think-tank" and that's not a theory. But pulling it off is not a "given".

No matter if they do or don't ----American men must stand and resist and go on the offense, or simply accept the fate the communists decree. There is now no other choice.

Actually, for the last 12 years there has been no other choice, but now most American men can see it and know it.
Can't vote them out.
Can't get redress of grievance in court.
Can't appeal to their understanding of mathematics or history.
Can't point out the facts that are contrary to the Constitution and Bill of Right but for 1 part.

the 2nd amendment. Tax boycott is not an option without the use of the 2nd amendment, but with it and with the will to use that right, tax revolt is VERY MUCH a good and realistic option as the tax payers outnumber the enforcers about 29,000 to 1

Last edited by szihn; 01/11/21.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The peoples representatives can vote for and get communism. The people have the final say. WE THE PEOPLE HAVE FINAL POWER.

B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
Originally Posted by Esox357
Yes 1 side wants total control, the other side wants to be left alone. Like a bully they keep attacking, instigating, harassing, ect.

You can only poke a stick into a hornets nest for so long...

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Taxes are pulled automatically from an employer......you can opt not to file at the end of year, but thats about it? Im not sure that is enough? But like the idea vs others!

Last edited by Esox357; 01/11/21.
Q
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Q
I honestly think the heat is been gradually building for so long the average American will just sit back and boil like a frog in a pot of water.

We don’t need or want war or at least the kind where innocent people are killed and lives are lost.

We need to organize and wage a political revolution...and try to save America not burn it down

GOD Bless America
IC B3

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
I personally no someone that told a employer. Under no conditions to take state or federal taxes from his pay check. My boss thought he was a cook. Long story short. His accountant told him if the man told you not to touch his money, DON’T. Don’t know the particulars. But apparently it can be done. Money is the head of the snake, I guess cutting the head of the snake of could work.

Take care, Willie

Last edited by wdenike; 01/11/21.

Cry to the heavens and let slip the dogs of war. For they must feed on the bones of tyranny. In order for men to have freedom and liberty.
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by watch4bear

My dear, of course I care. I'm at my wits end though. Did we leave trump hanging, or did he leave us hanging?

Bull Shiet!

You've been at your "witts end" for the ten plus years I've been a member here and you've added nothing constructive to the discussion in all those years.
You just prance around in your jester costume stuffing your pocket turd in every bodies' face and snicker about the smell.

“Some ideas are so stupid that only intellectuals believe them.”
― G. Orwell

"Why can't men kill big game with the same cartridges women and kids use?"
_Eileen Clarke

"Unjust authority confers no obligation of obedience."
- Alexander Hamilton

R
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by Quak
I honestly think the heat is been gradually building for so long the average American will just sit back and boil like a frog in a pot of water.

We don’t need or want war or at least the kind where innocent people are killed and lives are lost.

We need to organize and wage a political revolution...and try to save America not burn it down

You might as well have voted for Biden with that attitude. America will have to be fought for once again.

Dog I rescued in January

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by SBTCO
Originally Posted by watch4bear

Bull Shiet!

You've been at your "witts end" for the ten plus years I've been a member here and you've added nothing constructive to the discussion in all those years.
You just prance around in your jester costume stuffing your pocket turd in every bodies' face and snicker about the smell.

SBTCO, Great post....your observations of him mirror mine.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
virtually no one thinks that the communist/deep state takeover is really in progress. In 90 days or so, maybe some more will wake up.

Sam......

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Originally Posted by rickt300
Originally Posted by Quak

You might as well have voted for Biden with that attitude. America will have to be fought for once again.

My last post actually was trying to come up with an alternative ( Disney land ) How ever I fear you are right.

Take care, Willie

Cry to the heavens and let slip the dogs of war. For they must feed on the bones of tyranny. In order for men to have freedom and liberty.
R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
We've been in a civil war for decades, we just refuse to acknowledge it. The democrats just stole the election of a generation and the judiciary refuse to even allow evidence to come forward. Everyone's sitting around chirping about a couple hundred people that invaded the safe space of the politicians of both sides that allowed it to happen. Go figger.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by wdenike
I personally no someone that told a employer. Under no conditions to take state or federal taxes from his pay check. My boss thought he was a cook. Long story short. His accountant told him if the man told you not to touch his money, DON’T. Don’t know the particulars. But apparently it can be done. Money is the head of the snake, I guess cutting the head of the snake of could work.

Take care, Willie

YOU tell your employer how much to withhold via the W4[?] form you fill out at the start of your employment.

FJB & FJT
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
From the article:
"Soul searching and lecturing following the election and Wednesday's Capitol protests and riots have done nothing to tamp down GOP outrage."

The GOP is not outraged, it is elated, they got Trump one and done, protected their Foreign Aid deals and get to fund raise on "taking back" the house, senate and oval orifice.

There are a lot of pissed off American, but they are not the GOP...

To preserve liberty it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them.-Richard Henry Lee

Endowment Member NRA, Life Member SAF-GOA, Life-Board Member, West TN Director TFA
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Originally Posted by Raeford
Originally Posted by wdenike

Take care, Willie

YOU tell your employer how much to withhold via the W4[?] form you fill out at the start of your employment.

Yup, and apparently their is a box to check I HAVE NO TAX LIABILITY. I am sure you can change the amount to zero. You sure can change it to take more out.

Take care, Willie

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

591 members (160user, 22250rem, 1936M71, 007FJ, 10Glocks, 1beaver_shooter, 62 invisible), 2,497 guests, and 1,266 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,479
Posts18,490,020
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.