So, I am getting close to buying a good sized cargo trailer and intend to pull it with a half ton pickup. I already pull a fairly heavy 18' oal dual axle camp trailer use a "regular" bar and chain type WDH and all is just fine. But, I may sell this trailer and the wdh goes with it.

I recently sold a Nash 23D trailer to a lady from Wyoming. During the dicker, she asked if she could pull it with her half ton Ford pickup....and get it to Douglas..... so I said, yes but.... yes, you can but you must have a WDH.

So, we reach a deal over the phone and she tells me that she will pick it the next day.... she tells me she has an Anderson WDH in the box and can I install it for her? Sure, how hard could that be?

She shows up with a pretty much worn out ten year old short bed Ford.... I am a bit unsure about this rig, but, she is a Wyoming gal and says it will be ok to get her to Douglas. OK, and I put the Anderson on and all seems ok but I look at it with the polyurethane washers etc and I don't think too much of it.... other than it was easy to set up and install, very light weight and there are no heavy bars to mess with and stow.

Off she goes to Wyoming.... she sends me an email the next day and said the trailer pulls like a dream... 75-80 mph ....no sway in the Wyoming wind and no handling problems at all.... very positive report.

Anybody here have actual pulling experience with one of these Anderson wdh? What thoughts might you have?

Thanks,

TF

The tax collector said: “Lord Jesus, have mercy on me, a sinner.” Jesus said he went home “justified.”