Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
R
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
R
Had COVID. Had both doses of Pfizer vaccine. Don’t really care about it any longer. Work as a frontline healthcare worker. I’m tired of wearing masks. That is all.

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by jwp475

The vaccines are not FDA approved but have been issued Emergency Use Authorization only

Great point most arent aware of, in fact, there is no FDA approved treatment or meds for Covid disease.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by rj112275
Had COVID. Had both doses of Pfizer vaccine. Don’t really care about it any longer. Work as a frontline healthcare worker. I’m tired of wearing masks. That is all.

Good luck.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D

Our hospital said you need to still wear masks and PPE regardless of receiving the vaccine.

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by dogcatcher223

Our hospital said you need to still wear masks and PPE regardless of receiving the vaccine.

The game of “Simon says” just keeps going.

I can totally understand and folks 70 & older might want this vaccine but my family & I had it and for us in lower risk groups it was barely a flu. Ain’t no way I’m subjecting my family to guinea pig status for such a highly survivable disease we already have some resistance to.

If it weren’t for the hype I’d not have missed a day of work tho I did miss the flavor of my meals for a couple weeks.

My waist line benefited.

IC B2

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Tired of all the negative B.S. back and forth, get the vaccine, wear a mask or not. It's still a free country, do as you please just please STFU with all the bickering on the internet.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by gunswizard
Tired of all the negative B.S. back and forth, get the vaccine, wear a mask or not. It's still a free country, do as you please just please STFU with all the bickering on the internet.

Yeah, we need to stop forcing you to click on this thread. Sorry about that. It won't happen again.

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E

Please re-read your post with an ear for irony.

Also note that we’re not talking about freedom we’re talking about an apparent excuse to remove freedom.

To the extent that people want to practice what they as individuals deem prudent caution I have absolutely no issue.

When the authorities started shutting down businesses and using my community, family, and me as a social engineering experiment they crossed a line.

Your conflation of those things proves how effective it’s all been.

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
I'm the only one in my company not vaccinated...what's the point? I still have to wear a mask at my desk regardless, we all do.

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Our gracious governess has allowed restaurants to open but then...

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

The science says COVID spreads at a higher rate after 10 am? Not sure when in the morning it stops it’s nefarious activity; that hasn’t been made clear.

Perhaps she’ll enlighten us as to what the studies say... but I don’t think she feels obligated.

IC B3

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by MM879
The COVID ward workers prove the immunity theory daily.

Unless they were all getting sick before the vaccine, but stopped getting sick after they got it, it doesn't prove anything. And that would more likely just show that immunity was developed through the body's natural immune system.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D

Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

Yeah, we need to stop forcing you to click on this thread. Sorry about that. It won't happen again.

Lol

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by efw

Please re-read your post with an ear for irony.

Also note that we’re not talking about freedom we’re talking about an apparent excuse to remove freedom.

To the extent that people want to practice what they as individuals deem prudent caution I have absolutely no issue.

When the authorities started shutting down businesses and using my community, family, and me as a social engineering experiment they crossed a line.

Your conflation of those things proves how effective it’s all been.

Bingo! Well said.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

Week before last was talking with a close friend who is a long time health care professional and comes in direct contact with patients daily. This person said they were having to attend mandatory "instructional" meetings on how to basically 'sell' people on getting the covid-19 vaccine inoculations. Said they were given a list of government 'approved' scripted responses to questions and concerns likely to be asked about the vaccine.

G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
i figure as fast as the virus is mutating, we'll need a booster update every 6 months until they can get it stopped in it's tracks.

meanwhile there's no tellin' what the chicoms are cooking up in their kitchen for the next entre.

might be as well off putting a witch doctor on the payroll fulltime.

J
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
J
Originally Posted by Gus
i figure as fast as the virus is mutating, we'll need a booster update every 6 months until they can get it stopped in it's tracks.

meanwhile there's no tellin' what the chicoms are cooking up in their kitchen for the next entre.

might be as well off putting a witch doctor on the payroll fulltime.

How do you stop a virus in it's tracks? Has a virus ever been stopped in it's tracks?

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by joken2

Week before last was talking with a close friend who is a long time health care professional and comes in direct contact with patients daily. This person said they were having to attend mandatory "instructional" meetings on how to basically 'sell' people on getting the covid-19 vaccine inoculations. Said they were given a list of government 'approved' scripted responses to questions and concerns likely to be asked about the vaccine.

I saw a report on this yesterday. One approach is to suggest that refusing the vaccine is an indication of cowardice. This is designed to get men to take it for fear of being thought less manly if they do not.

For women, they suggest that failing to take the vaccine will cause them to transmit COVID19 to someone down the road who will suffer and die because of her selfishness.

J
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
J
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

I saw a report on this yesterday. One approach is to suggest that refusing the vaccine is an indication of cowardice. This is designed to get men to take it for fear of being thought less manly if they do not.

For women, they suggest that failing to take the vaccine will cause them to transmit COVID19 to someone down the road who will suffer and die because of her selfishness.

I am not taking the vaccine, end of story

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first
IKE Offline
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
I had vaccination #1 at the VA a little over 24 hrs. ago and other than a very slight discomfort at the injection point I feel fine.......#2 is scheduled for Feb. 19th.

I've talked to two people I know that have already had #2 and they both said pretty much the same thing......#1 was a piece of cake but #2 left them both feeling very fatigued and all their joints ached.

As far as the aching joints go one fella said that his hands ached so bad that it felt like someone had beat them with a rubber mallet.

Still have had no luck finding a place for mama to get her first vaccination but I'm definitely trying.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H

I'm going to start conflating vaccines with sex. Getting penetrated and injected. If you want it, you're gay, dude. If you like it, ladies, more power to you, but do you want to be forced?

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

125 members (673, 300_savage, 10gaugemag, 1_deuce, 79S, 2500HD, 19 invisible), 1,636 guests, and 915 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,976
Posts18,499,498
Members73,984
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.