Any interest in a Rem 600 Mohawk w/dogleg bolt.. It's been slightly modified. McMillan TRG McSwirly OD green, black, & grey, bedded, no studs, Decelerator pad.Don't recall length of pull. Guessing around 13.5-14". Inletted for 700 ADL trigger guard. This rifle was originally built 20 + years ago. Hasn't been shot much in the last 15 or so years.
Timney tactical 4oz. trigger, no safety., also have the original 600 trigger w/safety, blued 700 24" 1-12" twist varmint barrel chambered in .223. Have a Leupold Vari-x II 6-18X w'/ target turrets I would sell with or without it. Shoots hand loaded 55 gr Sierra Spritzer boat tails around .5 moa or better from my Sinclair rest. The only change that I would recommemd is to use a dedicated 700 trigger. The trigger shoe sits to far forward with a 600 trigger.
I more thing I have a Score High follower installed for single shot. It can be removed for use with the magazine.

Retired and moving out of state. Trying to rid myself of excess unused toys.

I will start at $1,150 shipped for the rifle and scope. Or $850 shipped for the rifle, scope base and rings. Shipped from my FFL to your FFL, I will cover the cost on my end.

PM for pics and any questions.

Thanks

Jim

Last edited by JamesP; 02/13/21.