Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Renegade50,

There waiver was back in the 80s.
It was an Act by Congress that Regan never should have signed. That's why they are so bold with lies and not held liable. No liability. No other person or company/ industry has this get out of jail free, or lawsuit free protection.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
As far as "paranoid" is concerned,.. I don't know how anybody can be aware of what's going on in America today without having a hell of a lot of doubt about what's being pushed onto the American people.

To, too, too many lies have come from the powers that be to take anything they say at face value.

If you don't have a level of doubt that borders on being "paranoid",...you don't know what the fug is going on.

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Tyrone
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Most who die from it aren't reported as deaths from the vaccine. Most who die shortly after getting the vaccine (such as dying in sleep that night, for example) are classified as merely coincidental.
How would they even know if you got the vaccine?

Here you go.

https://www.banned.video/watch?id=603ed7737661dc26f3d04ba6

Israel is starting this model for the world.
There's competing technologies, so I don't think we can say that this video is gospel truth. However, it ticks me off and makes me angry, not scared like the social butterflies say.

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
265 million doses given worldwide, 78 million in the US. I think your Reynold's Wrap toque is way too tight.

If you don't want the damn shot, then simply take a pass. Go Camping. You'll be Happier.

"A Republic, if you can keep it." ~ B. Franklin
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Bristoe
As far as "paranoid" is concerned,.. I don't know how anybody can be aware of what's going on in America today without having a hell of a lot of doubt about what's being pushed onto the American people.

To, too, too many lies have come from the powers that be to take anything they say at face value.

If you don't have a level of doubt that borders on being "paranoid",...you don't know what the fug is going on.
B, if you haven't noticed, there are a lot of folks that post here who are, for lack of a better way to put it...retarded. See Paul Barnard for an excellent example thereof.

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter

Yeah Bristoe. I hear you. There's more going on now than I ever remember. The watchmen would be on the wall building and fortifying the city with sword and trowel in hands.
I have as much trouble understanding how so many can continue to believe serial liars and continue listening to CNN and friends. We let them know what's coming. "Hey, we heard that the enemy is going to attack tomorrow. "
They get mad because they like their complacent comfort zone.

https://www.banned.video/watch?id=603ed7737661dc26f3d04ba6

I'm really not frightened.
People know me as being passionate about saving lives. I'm into health. I want that for others too.
There's been plenty of battles over the years. They cost lots, but I try to pass along something that I think will benefit others here. If they label me as paranoid for not putting my head in a dark place, that's fine. I consider the sources. Life is good when you are feeling good and grateful for what we have. I want that for others.

Last edited by Happy_Camper; 03/02/21.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards

B, if you haven't noticed, there are a lot of folks that post here who are, for lack of a better way to put it...retarded. See Paul Barnard for an excellent example thereof.

Bwahahaha! laugh

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Ulvejaeger
I bet you still think the earth is flat, right?

What do you mean "Still"?

I never did.

Do you STILL beat your wife?

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Most who die from it aren't reported as deaths from the vaccine. Most who die shortly after getting the vaccine (such as dying in sleep that night, for example) are classified as merely coincidental.

That's what I've been hearing from some reports too.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
I really question what the purpose of the mass vaccination is. In my case, in California we've been prohibited from visiting our parents for over 10 months*. First, it was to "flatten the curve", then it was something else, etc. I wasn't even allowed to spend the last few days of my dad's life by his side, as he died in the nursing home while it was under absolute lockdown. They still haven't allowed us to have face to face visits with my mom, or take her to the cemetery to see my dad's grave.

So now that everyone at the nursing home has had both rounds of vaccines, they have finally relaxed the rules. If the vaccine works, then why are these rules in place?

"To schedule a visit, you can go to the CreekView website and there will be a link to access our reservation system.
You will receive confirmation of your visit via email and will also provide you with a map of the designated area along with the protocols for the visit
Visits will be allowed for 30 minutes.
Entrance to the Health Center is restricted to the Main Entrance
All visitors entering our Health Center should wear a mask and will be screened which will include the following:
You will be asked the following questions:
[snip]
We will then take your temperature.
All individuals are instructed to wash or sanitize hands and we will provide you with the proper PPE (mask) to be worn at all times while visiting the Health Center.
While you are on site, you will be asked to limit touching any surfaces, limit physical contact and remain at a minimum of 6 feet from your loved ones or other personnel at the health center.
All visitors will be accompanied by an Ambassador that will assist and guide you to the designated visitation area.
We know that the temptation to hug, shake hands or show affection will be unbearable. We ask you to stay strong, and respect our protocols to protect your families and the community.
After your visit and upon exiting, we do ask that you wash your hands and sanitize on the way out.
At this time, visitors are to refrain from going to resident units/rooms, nurse stations, dining rooms, offices, unless previously approved by Management."

This actually seems to be no different from the situation we have now, other than we'll now be able to stand 6 feet from my mom, with all the masks and crap still required, rather than look at her through a window. With the whole "ambassador" stuff where we will be under constant surveillance during the visit, even something as simple as hugging my mom will result in a termination of visitation rights. It reminds me of what went on in the Soviet Union, or North Korea today, where outsiders had to be under strict government supervision at all times.

The vaccine, like the virus, is part of the new world where government gets to control things like how you can interact with your own parents. It's bullcrap and this actually reinforces my belief that the vaccine has nothing to do with public health.

*We have had a chance to spend time with my mom recently thanks to doctors who are so fed up with this scam that they openly violate government orders to give family members a chance to be together during doctor visits.

Last edited by Remsen; 03/02/21.

Eliminate qualified immunity and you'll eliminate cops who act like they are above the law.
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Remsen
I really question what the purpose of the mass vaccination is. In my case, in California we've been prohibited from visiting our parents for over 10 months*. First, it was to "flatten the curve", then it was something else, etc. I wasn't even allowed to spend the last few days of my dad's life by his side, as he died in the nursing home while it was under absolute lockdown. They still haven't allowed us to have face to face visits with my mom, or take her to the cemetery to see my dad's grave.

So now that everyone at the nursing home has had both rounds of vaccines, they have finally relaxed the rules. If the vaccine works, then why are these rules in place?

"To schedule a visit, you can go to the CreekView website and there will be a link to access our reservation system.
You will receive confirmation of your visit via email and will also provide you with a map of the designated area along with the protocols for the visit
All visitors entering our Health Center should wear a mask and will be screened which will include the following:
[snip]
All individuals are instructed to wash or sanitize hands and we will provide you with the proper PPE (mask) to be worn at all times while visiting the Health Center.
While you are on site, you will be asked to limit touching any surfaces, limit physical contact and remain at a minimum of 6 feet from your loved ones or other personnel at the health center.
All visitors will be accompanied by an Ambassador that will assist and guide you to the designated visitation area.
We know that the temptation to hug, shake hands or show affection will be unbearable. We ask you to stay strong, and respect our protocols to protect your families and the community.
After your visit and upon exiting, we do ask that you wash your hands and sanitize on the way out.
At this time, visitors are to refrain from going to resident units/rooms, nurse stations, dining rooms, offices, unless previously approved by Management."

This actually seems to be no different from the situation we have now, other than we'll now be able to stand 6 feet from my mom, with all the masks and crap still required, rather than look at her through a window. With the whole "ambassador" stuff where we will be under constant surveillance during the visit, even something as simple as hugging my mom will result in a termination of visitation rights.

The vaccine, like the virus, is part of the new world where government gets to control things like how you can interact with your own parents. It's bullcrap and this actually reinforces my belief that the vaccine has nothing to do with public health.

*We have had a chance to spend time with my mom recently thanks to doctors who are so fed up with this scam that they openly violate government orders to give family members a chance to be together during doctor visits.

I think you are spot-on. Sorry for your loss.

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by goalie
LOL.

The VAERS in use is not remotely compatible with your mass death delusions.

We have to report everything ASAP, and thousands upon thousands of licensed practitioners have been instructed that any non-reporting will be dealt with in at extreme manner.

For .gov, that means they'll actually fire you.

When I want the truth I'll go to the front lines, "boots on the ground" educated science based intel instead of some returd internet schit

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
[quote=Remsen]I really question what the purpose of the mass vaccination is. In my case, in California we've been prohibited from visiting our parents for over 10 months*. First, it was to "flatten the curve", then it was something else, etc. I wasn't even allowed to spend the last few days of my dad's life by his side, as he died in the nursing home while it was under absolute lockdown. They still haven't allowed us to have face to face visits with my mom, or take her to the cemetery to see my dad's grave.

[snip]

This actually seems to be no different from the situation we have now, other than we'll now be able to stand 6 feet from my mom, with all the masks and crap still required, rather than look at her through a window. With the whole "ambassador" stuff where we will be under constant surveillance during the visit, even something as simple as hugging my mom will result in a termination of visitation rights. It reminds me of what went on in the Soviet Union, or North Korea today, where outsiders had to be under strict government supervision at all times.

Went through the same with my dad window visits until he was moved to hospice.Was able to visit by his bedside 3 times before he died 2 weeks ago...Sad part he died alone in his room.

I am so angry at the government for this and all the lies.Got a lot of people falling and becoming brainwashed with this crap...But myself and millions of others are not.I refuse to take the vaccine and let them break me down mentally.I better stop here enough said.

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter

[snip]

My heart goes out to you and others in your sad predicament. .. Especially with the loss of your Dad.
They have turned the nursing homes and assisted living into literal prisons.

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by Tyrone
Most of the AEs won't be until years down the road and won't ever be tied to the vaccines that caused them. How would you know that the autoimmune disorder that is eating your liver was caused by a fubar vax 20 years prior?

Or you could have eaten shell food on a Qantas Airline flight to Australia, gotten salmonella, spent three lovely nights in a quaint Australian hospital and then 2 years later come down with autoimmune hepatitis - which may have been linked to the salmonella. Stuff happens.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
My bro and his wife both got the first shot of the Moderna vaccine. She was fine, but he had a reaction...very hoarse, felt like crap.

Dunno if he'll have to go through that all over again when he gets the second shot or not.

Exquisitely turdlike in all of his many manifestations!!

Resist much - obey little. Hayduke lives!

"30-06 guys don't worry about schit 'cause 30-06 guys don't worry....." 16bore

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

[snip]

Went through the same with my dad window visits until he was moved to hospice.Was able to visit by his bedside 3 times before he died 2 weeks ago...Sad part he died alone in his room.

I am so angry at the government for this and all the lies.Got a lot of people falling and becoming brainwashed with this crap...But myself and millions of others are not.I refuse to take the vaccine and let them break me down mentally.I better stop here enough said.

This is completely fücking insane.

All under the guise of preventing the kind of mass exposures Cuomo and Whitmer contrived by executive order. How has this not been challenged. By whose authority is this allowed to continue?

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I was worried I was gonna worry

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper

Announcement:
VAERS is the Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System that is available to public eyes, unlike the numerous other reporting organizations.
As such very few report to VAERS, not to mention that most nursing homes, hospitals, and clinics do not want to volunteer such information and be held responsible for death or injuries to their patients; in spite of them given legal immunity during /since the Regan administration.

This short video lists the update.
Keep in mind that the dead are often reported/coded as Covid deaths in order to be financially rewarded with the bounty on their heads, Wanted. Dead or Alive!
This bounty is not given to deaths from malpractice, even though the murderers are not held criminally or civilly liable.
The unwitting, gullible victims are injected with the hazardous materials and if the results are death, the murderer is rewarded with $147,000 per head in West Virginia. Hows THAT for a SCAM?

Correction:

I was wrong about the amount that West Virginia receives for those federal bounties.
I said $147,000. The actual number that was reported in the NY Post, several members favorite paper, was $470,563. My apologies as I was off by over three hundred thousand dollars. My memory was not clear after 11 months.

"$470,563 per patient in West Virginia.". NY Post

https://nypost.com/2020/04/11/ny-hospitals-only-getting-fraction-of-federal-coronavirus-funds/

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Show courage and get the vaccine...or go hide amongst the Amish.

When your great great grandson does his second grade book report on you years from now about the Pandemic, what's he gonna write?

"My Gran-pappy collected govt money and sat at home out of work while the rest of the world took care of one another amongst great risk..."

Or, "My Grand-pappy showed courage and got the vaccine, and helped his neighbors, so I could be here to write this book report."

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

550 members (22250rem, 10Glocks, 01Foreman400, 1lessdog, 17CalFan, 10gaugemag, 63 invisible), 2,473 guests, and 1,145 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,403
Posts18,488,921
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.