Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
16bore Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Not sure about you guys, but it’s already gotten old. Rush said this Rush said that, here’s a clip of Rush.

He’s gone. Move on.

GB1

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Same. He used to have a comment on todays news.

There gave been some guest hosts that were good

G
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
G
As much as I admired Rush, I agree with you.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I feel the same way. Time for new blood don't know who that would be there will never be another Limbaugh...

Coyotes shot no waiting.
rte Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
They're replaying his comments,which are still prescient today as they were when he originally made them.

Get over your little selves.lol

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by 16bore
Not sure about you guys, but it’s already gotten old. Rush said this Rush said that, here’s a clip of Rush.

He’s gone. Move on.

I’d much rather listen to his archived show than anything new you’ll ever spew out of your piehole.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I turned on the radio a while back and heard Rush's wife talking about him in the past tense. That was all I needed to hear. I really liked that guy, but I don't need to hear others gush about him. It's time to stick a fork in it.

Genesis 9:2-4 Ministries Lighthearted Confessions of a Cervid Serial Killer
RAS Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
If there was someone that could get better ratings, they would be there already.

Limbaugh is still better than anyone, and he has passed on.

He is one of one. Like Tom Brady.

"...aspire to live quietly, and to mind your own affairs, and to work with your hands, as we instructed you, so that you may walk properly before outsiders and be dependent on no one." - Paul to the church in Thessalonica.

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
If you don't like to listen to it just change the channel. Done.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
I couldn't agree more. I am not interested in hearing 8 minutes of his show from 14 years ago. Time to move on.

IC B3

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by rte
They're replaying his comments,which are still prescient today as they were when he originally made them.

.......Yeah I agree and so damned what if they re-play Rush....His comments are more pertinent now than ever before.

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by rte

I like it. Brilliant marketing imo. If you don’t like it change the channel - just rub on a little butt salve and it will be alright..

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I quit listening to Morning talk after Neal Boortz retired too!

Herman Cain was smart and energetic, just couldn't listen too him for too long, grated on my nerves.

Mike

God, Family, and Country.
NRA Endowment Member

G
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
G
I'm on a walkabout.......

ya!

GWB

A Kill Artist. When I draw, I draw blood.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I can suggest an option. I know this will require some personal effort and a lot of you guys aren’t up for that, but consider the possibility that if there is some program on the radio that you don’t enjoy maybe think about just not listening to it?

You are probably thinking if I don’t participate in stuff I don’t like what will I complain about?. But here is the best part: you don’t actually have to complain about things! That’s right, you can live a life where you don’t really spend a lot of time complaining, and you’ll survive just fine. Maybe even be healthier and better adjusted.

Big step yes, but an important one.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
I can't listen to the guest hosts (nothing against them, they just aren't Rush) and the replays are actually sad to listen to. There will never be another Rush, and no one should try to recapture what he did. As much as I loved Trump as President, I wouldn't want to listen to him every day either.

What is needed now is someone who won't shy away from calling the civil war we're in a civil war, and advocating for action to restore the Republic. Ted Cruz would be great in this role, but he's obviously not going to do it.

Eliminate qualified immunity and you'll eliminate cops who act like they are above the law.
rte Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Remsen
I can't listen to the guest hosts (nothing against them, they just aren't Rush) and the replays are actually sad to listen to. There will never be another Rush, and no one should try to recapture what he did. As much as I loved Trump as President, I wouldn't want to listen to him every day either.

What is needed now is someone who won't shy away from calling the civil war we're in a civil war, and advocating for action to restore the Republic. Ted Cruz would be great in this role, but he's obviously not going to do it.

I respectfully disagree with the bold/highlighted part of your statement.

My grand-dad was a prolific home-movie buff.We allowed these films to set around the house for years and then we had them digitized when that technology became available to the public.When I watch those movies on a CD, I feel comforted and reinforces my admiration for my grand-dad.When our children are old enough they will see them as well.

I feel the same way when I listen to the archived Rush Show.

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
I haven't listened to Rush's show much since his death. I never really liked any of the guest host except for Walter Williams. When I left the shop to eat today though I turned Rush's show on. Todd Herman is hosting. He's not bad. What I realized I have been missing is engaging in allot of thought that Rush could always provoke in me. I got that in his archived comments today. It's likely up to his wife how long the show continues and I wish her the very best.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Some message are timeless.

The Left hasn't changed in 6 weeks, neither has their agenda.

Rush had a crystal clear view of how the Left operates and what their agenda is. As he would often say "Don't doubt me, I know these people!"

He learned how the Lefties media works intimately when his show first was HQ'd in New York. He did the party circuit. He experienced them schmooze at dinner one night then bury him the next day. He had a good story about Cokie Roberts doing him that way. The two faced society of the Left prompted him to pick up his show and go to Palm Beach once he had the clout to do so.

We'll see how long the EIB can nurse the show along. It will be very tough to find another host with his razor sharp insight, sense of humor, and satire to carry on.

Until then, I'll tune in occasionally. After all, I still watch John Wayne movies. He's been dead since '79. wink

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Yeah, it’s old. It’s time to move on and I suspect that lots of affiliates will be before too long.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

584 members (007FJ, 1lessdog, 12344mag, 1badf350, 1beaver_shooter, 10gaugeman, 64 invisible), 2,486 guests, and 1,347 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,930
Posts18,518,934
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.