Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by AGL4now
Originally Posted by bearhuntr
Originally Posted by JeffA
Nobody cares

Interesting. So that effectively terminates my agreement to elaborate as to the original post. Thank you. We are done here.

No. You are done here. We were all done with you around the start of the first page. Time to take another 4 year hiatus and get yourself together. A woman your age cannot afford to be a flake forever. It can become a thing, dontcha know . . . . . .

Actually I have just discovered how much fun it is to annoy "Spoiled Brats". Especially the "Spoiled Arrogant A-hole Brats, that think they are smarter then then in fact they are.

This has been an entertaining thread. Lets do this again soon. Bring more of your spoiled brat friends.

Since you are interested in education.

https://viawriting.com/then-vs-than/

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by AKwolverine
Nobody cares

Interesting. So that effectively terminates my agreement to elaborate as to the original post. Thank you. We are done here.

No. You are done here. We were all done with you around the start of the first page. Time to take another 4 year hiatus and get yourself together. A woman your age cannot afford to be a flake forever. It can become a thing, dontcha know . . . . . .

Actually I have just discovered how much fun it is to annoy "Spoiled Brats". Especially the "Spoiled Arrogant A-hole Brats, that think they are smarter then then in fact they are.

This has been an entertaining thread. Lets do this again soon. Bring more of your spoiled brat friends.

Since you are interested in education.

https://viawriting.com/then-vs-than/

Your vs. You're should be his follow up lesson.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Given how brilliant many believe they are, one would think that most of the really smart one would have posted the answer for me. There by enlightening others. If your so 100% sure that "I" am flawed, dumber then a box of rocks and most here are of vastly superior intelligence, and profound wisdom.......it is curious you can't answer your own quandary.

I can tell from the posts that at least two members clearly grasps the purpose of the original post.

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
I see this thing winding down. Too bad, it's been fun. The 1st few posts gave it away... "So....I have a Tag Thingie". Well hell, spring's coming.

"The day I went to work everybody showed up to watch Johnny Luster work. Well, they had a wheelbarrow there, and said I was to push that thing around all day. I looked at it, then turned around and headed for the mountians..."
IC B2

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Nobody cares

At the least, the “spoiled brats” know when it’s appropriate to ‘double a word’ properly....😂
Try not to give yourself any credit beyond what is due as goes the “annoy” department. You are just a peach less than a pimple on a diptera’s ass with annoyment😂
You do however, offer a chuckle now and then to the brethren here, even if only for a fleeting moment😆

"You've been here longer than the State of Alaska is old!"
*** my Grandaughters

A
AGL4now Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
A
Originally Posted by maggie
I see this thing winding down. Too bad, it's been fun. The 1st few posts gave it away... "So....I have a Tag Thingie". Well hell, spring's coming.

It really has been fun.

ALASKA is a "HARD COUNTRY for OLDMEN". (But if you live it wide'ass open, balls'to the wall, the pedal floored, full throttle, it is a delightful place, to finally just sit-back and savor those memories while sipping Tequila).
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Now tell the truth...you looked up what a Diptera is😉😂

"You've been here longer than the State of Alaska is old!"
*** my Grandaughters

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
ok i will change my vote to dullthings elstupidess placstic dude

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Since you alluded to “DLP”, do you have a bear out of the den hitting your trash cans and bird feeder?

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
IC B3

A
AGL4now Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
A
Originally Posted by ironbender
Since you alluded to “DLP”, do you have a bear out of the den hitting your trash cans and bird feeder?

NO.........However
I Know a few things about bear behavior.

Last edited by AGL4now; 03/14/21.

ALASKA is a "HARD COUNTRY for OLDMEN". (But if you live it wide'ass open, balls'to the wall, the pedal floored, full throttle, it is a delightful place, to finally just sit-back and savor those memories while sipping Tequila).
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Nobody cares

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle

NO.........However

You’re not alone, brother. Many in this thread do. I think the problem, such as it is, is the cryptic nature of your OP, and not dropping the other boot.

Tell us - what’s this all about? 😉

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
A
AGL4now Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
A

NO.........However

You’re not alone, brother. Many in this thread do. I think the problem, such as it is, is the cryptic nature of your OP, and not dropping the other boot.

[u][/u]

It is a little complicated, but my friend and neighbor got mauled to death and eaten on last fall, by a Brown Bear. After leaving Dan, a Black Bear moved in and ate on Dan. This happened "essentially" in our common backyard. We have a true massive bear problem and bear population. I have been studying the bears here in this valley for 51 years. They have continued to populate rapidly for the last three decades. They have killed nearly all the moose (I study them also).

They are regularly in the yard and buildings, but not that destructive, compared to other locations. I have had many bad encounters in my yard, but have as yet "not" needed to kill a bear. Have had justification at less then a few feet, but did not need to shoot. I expect I will be less understanding this summer, especially with the Sow Brown Bears. It was a sow Brown Bear that killed Dan.

I have killed many bears, and helped clients kill many more over 39 years of guiding. So I have no need of a Brown Bear. But if the options are "Liver Shoot" them so they run off and die in the forest, or drop them in the yard and call F&G, and fill out DLP report. I was just wondering if any other option existed. Would love of others to come shoot these bears, but this is a hard area to hunt or "Bait" if you don't live here.

I am considering a gift of money or guns if someone should harvest the bear that killed Dan. I don't know for sure but, suspect any Sow Brown Bear harvested within ten miles of here would interest F&G to compare DNA samples with the killer bear.

A
AGL4now Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
A
Nobody cares

You would be surprised how quickly you might develop a change of thinking, if you had someone "open" a #10 can of Badass on your face. (appointments available)

A
AGL4now Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
A
Anyone interested in moving on to something "new". Maybe some threads on charging bear stories. I vote we flogged this thread adequately.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
So Daniel Schilling was your friend. That was a bad deal, no doubt.

That still doesn't explain what your point is with this thread. You've been "studying" these bears for 51 years and you "know a few things about bear behavior", so I presume you are somewhat familiar with local ADFG folks, as well as the troopers who are much more qualified to answer your questions then random strangers on the internet.

If not to troll, what is the point of this thread?

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

NO.........However

[u][/u]

It is a little complicated, but my friend and neighbor got mauled to death and eaten on last fall, by a Brown Bear. After leaving Dan, a Black Bear moved in and ate on Dan. This happened "essentially" in our common backyard. We have a true massive bear problem and bear population. I have been studying the bears here in this valley for 51 years. They have continued to populate rapidly for the last three decades. They have killed nearly all the moose (I study them also).

They are regularly in the yard and buildings, but not that destructive, compared to other locations. I have had many bad encounters in my yard, but have as yet "not" needed to kill a bear. Have had justification at less then a few feet, but did not need to shoot. I expect I will be less understanding this summer, especially with the Sow Brown Bears. It was a sow Brown Bear that killed Dan.

I have killed many bears, and helped clients kill many more over 39 years of guiding. So I have no need of a Brown Bear. But if the options are "Liver Shoot" them so they run off and die in the forest, or drop them in the yard and call F&G, and fill out DLP report. I was just wondering if any other option existed. Would love of others to come shoot these bears, but this is a hard area to hunt or "Bait" if you don't live here.

I am considering a gift of money or guns if someone should harvest the bear that killed Dan. I don't know for sure but, suspect any Sow Brown Bear harvested within ten miles of here would interest F&G to compare DNA samples with the killer bear.

It might have helped had you lead with information provided in this response. I'm assuming you are referring to the tragedy incurred by Dan Schilling last fall. If so, please accept my apologies and disregard my "troll" comments.

Last edited by JimInAK; 03/14/21.
A
AGL4now Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
A
Originally Posted by T_Inman
So Daniel Schilling was your friend. That was a bad deal, no doubt.

That still doesn't explain what your point is with this thread. You've been "studying" these bears for 51 years and you "know a few things about bear behavior", so I presume you are somewhat familiar with local ADFG folks, as well as the troopers who are much more qualified to answer your questions then random strangers on the internet.

If not to troll, what is the point of this thread?

To quickly discover which members of this forum are "A-HOLES" and behave like spoiled "Brats". If your curious as to the results.......I now know who is a turdhead.

Next question A-hole.

For you anal information Alaska State Troopers and Federal Law Enforcement Officers are often at my cabin. I own a "Security Company".

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
When you first started posting here I was hoping that you would be another Alaskan that I could learn from and enjoy reading your posts.
But, the reaction and familiarity with you that a bunch of the guys around here (Some of whom I have met and spent a little time with) kind of dims that hope.

Mark

NRA Life Member
Anytime anyone kicks cancers azz is a good day!

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Oh The Drama!
Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

547 members (10gaugeman, 12344mag, 1badf350, 204guy, 10ring1, 1beaver_shooter, 56 invisible), 2,301 guests, and 1,264 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,000
Posts18,500,029
Members73,984
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.