Print Thread
Hop To
Page 7 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
T
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T
Originally Posted by Morewood
What an embarrassment for our country to have this charlatan "leader".

China is licking their chops. Taking over this country without firing a shot.

What do you mean, "taking"? China has already won that war, and we are a vassal state. The Chinese investment came to fruition on January 6th.

The top brass in our armed forces are all so driven to obey Obama and his minions, that they dare not disobey, else they won't get all those nice hefty, expensive toys to play with. Defend the US against a fraudulent electoral coup? Certainly not! Defend the CIA's opium harvest overseas? TOP PRIORITY!!!

We patriots have a very long road ahead of us....

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Basically said the USA is weak and do not disrespect China
Edited to add: Sending a purple haired woman to represent the USA is off the charts stupid.

Last edited by Morewood; 03/19/21.
S
sse Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Our country is the laughing stock of the world.. and our allies are scared to death.

Yup. Did you see that recent clip where the Chinese diplomat bitch slapped the US diplomat saying the US "doesn't come from a position of strength".

Bad news when China knows the "woke" US military is weak.

No. Didn't see that story. Do you have a link?

it's bad

Mocking Biden adminstration

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Basically said the USA is weak and do not disrespect China
Edited to add: Sending a purple haired woman to represent the USA is off the charts stupid.

Anthony Blinken is learning that being a Jew doesn't carry any weight with the Han Chinese.

IC B2

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Trust me I am a full fledge 110% Trump supporter and cannot stand either Biden or Harris, but I think it is a disgrace that Biden’s family and friends would even let or want him to run. He is too old, feeble and to forgetful to be a president. That would be like putting your grandfather out in public and have the world laughing at him .

Would you put your grandfather through this sort embarrassment? Very, very sad.

Last edited by andrews1958; 03/19/21.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Proud NRA Life Member
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by andrews1958
Trust me I am a full fledge 110% Trump supporter and cannot stand either Biden or Harris, but I think it is a disgrace that Biden’s family and friends would even let or want him to run. He is too old, feeble and to forgetful to be a president. That would be like putting your grandfather out in public and have the world laughing at him .

Fug him.

He put himself out there.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Do you believe the family cares? Joe has been their meal ticket for decades they are cashin in big time... these people have been parasites on the public for a long time and aren't about to develop a conscience now...... time to wake up to the depravity of these people!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Beaver10
No worries....Kumala can climb stairs with her knees spread.

🦫

fixed
Early on i saw a headline with a auto correct referring to bumbling stumbling Joe as "Resident Joe Biden" FOREVER in my mind that's what he will be called, never President cause he ain't.

Last edited by deerstalker; 03/19/21.

the consolidation of the states into one vast republic, sure to be aggressive abroad and despotic at home, will be the certain precursor of that ruin which has overwhelmed all those that have preceded. Robert E Lee
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by irfubar

Do you believe the family cares? Joe has been their meal ticket for decades they are cashin in big time... these people have been parasites on the public for a long time and aren't about to develop a conscience now...... time to wake up to the depravity of these people!!!!!!

100% spot on.

Proud NRA Life Member
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Salmonella
Originally Posted by irfubar

100% spot on.

Yep!!!

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
M
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
M

F
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
F
Originally Posted by sse
Our country is the laughing stock of the world.. and our allies are scared to death.

Yup. Did you see that recent clip where the Chinese diplomat bitch slapped the US diplomat saying the US "doesn't come from a position of strength".

Bad news when China knows the "woke" US military is weak.

No. Didn't see that story. Do you have a link?

it's bad

Mocking Biden adminstration

That Chinese dude wasn’t [bleep] around. He looked genuinely angry and his mannerisms were aggressive. Looked to me like he’d of been happy to walk over and karate kick that groveling, political-speak Secretary of State right in the mouth.

S
sse Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S

That Chinese dude wasn’t [bleep] around. He looked genuinely angry and his mannerisms were aggressive. Looked to me like he’d of been happy to walk over and karate kick that groveling, political-speak Secretary of State right in the mouth.

he was intimidating and in control

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
"The train wreck was started by challenging China publicly, in front of the international press, likely believing such an aggressive posture would weaken Republican criticism about the Job Biden administration being soft/weak on China. However, using a joint press conference as the forum only provided insult to the Beijing delegation.

Public insults are expressions of weakness, not strength.

It was visibly obvious that Secretary Blinken stupidly did not anticipate the Chinese officials would retaliate in their remarks responding to him.

The Chinese diplomatic team is exceptionally skilled at verbal combat; they use facts and evident weakness to their advantage. Blinkin’s foolish decision gave the Chinese officials a rare opportunity to dress down the Secretary of State very publicly in front of the international media.

Secretary Blinkin was visibly shocked and destabilized by the strength of the returning words from the Chinese team. His response was extremely defensive; ‘he doth protest too much’, and he was incoherent. Blinkin also repeated JoeBama’s ridiculous catch-phrase “America is back.”

Link

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by Bristoe

Fug him.

He put himself out there.

This^^^^ He wanted this for years. He didn't care how he got it. Double Fug him.

3825 24336
O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Well you can count the arrival and departure of Air Force One as one more place reporters and cameras will be banned. Count on it.

Osky

A woman's heart is the hardest rock the Almighty has put on this earth and I can find no sign on it.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Salmonella

LMAO!!

No wonder upchuck voted for Joe, they have a lot in common............Neither one of those worthless pricks can WALK!!!!!

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Member
Campfire Member

Page 7 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

194 members (257 mag, 7887mm08, 35, 240NMC, 10Glocks, 20 invisible), 1,577 guests, and 872 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,504
Posts18,490,610
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.