Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
T
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
T
So I started THIS THREAD, and it garnered a little attention. It also had some other forum members step up wanting to help out (antietamgw and Cariboujack), which I greatly thank for the generosity. I said I would start a new post with this, and I'm going to lay out the conditions here to be able to get this ammunition. Thank you to all who participated in my first giveaway!

The Ammo! Between myself, antietamgw, and Cariboujack we have enough ammunition to help SEVEN members out. You will receive free of charge at least 200 rounds of .22 LR ammunition. We don't all have the same amount, and some people might get a little more because of packaging. You can only receive one shipment per username. I'm sorry if you have a bunch of .22 eating lil' monsters, but we're trying to be equitable and those lil' monsters need to learn to share. wink I realize this isn't a lot of ammunition, but hopefully it's a lot of memories with your young shooter.

1. This is for kids/young shooters so be Honorable. We're not asking for proof of need. However, if you don't need this ammunition please don't ask for it.

2. The price is one picture of your kid doing something shooting/hunting related with a .22, please be as recent as possible with your pictures. Parents/Grandparents/Mentors can all apply. If you're unable to figure out how to post a picture someone on this forum will help you. Just post an I'll take it, and contact antietamgw, Cariboujack, or myself by PM and we'll help you to get your picture up. If you are uncomfortable posting your kids picture for privacy reasons, still ask for it then contact one of us by PM and we'll take that case by case.

3. Feel free to post pictures of even if you don't need the ammunition, just please let us know you're opting out when you post the picture.

In my situation, I don't want help with shipping or any other expense. Though the offers I did receive were greatly appreciated! If you want to help, please Pay It Forward by some other means when you can.

Shipping, again this is my situation and I'm not speaking for anyone else who participates. I live 20 miles from the UPS hub, and they are rural as well with hours from 4-6 pm Mon-Fri. I work a very weird schedule and can't always make it during their hours. I would also like to only make one trip to the UPS hub, so I'm going to wait until all the ammunition is spoken for before shipping my portion. I'm asking you to be patient (remember it's free) with us if the others giving ammo choose to do the same.

Thank You!

GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Very cool gesture man!!

Reno

The time is drawing nearer for the American People to stand up for what they believe in. To stop having their rights trampled by the a$$holes in Washington D.C.
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
This is awesome!!!!

Whether you tell yourself you CAN do it.... or you CAN'T.... you're correct.
C
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
C
Way to go guys. I have plenty for my 12 year old to burn through for now. For now... he loves shooting. I hope this helps instill the shooting sports into several other children. Good Job!

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
This is exactly what makes the Campfire the great place it IS, despite some of the douchenozzles on here !!!!

Garry
Trump won !!!
Trying to live like a free man in the Communist Republic of New Jersey.
Love your country, distrust your government.
Democrats and the people who vote for them, enemies of America and a free American people
IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I just picked this up for my daughter and and made the paracord sling but she doesn't know about it yet so no pics of her with it. I'm not looking for ammo, just wanted to share because I can't wait to get her shooting and think this is an awesome gesture!

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

T
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
T
Hot pink! Thats what my daughter picked out 13 years ago, but with the laminated stock. That brings back great memories!

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
Taylorforce1: That is sure commendable of you all!
Your gesture is the main reason I still frequent this site - despite the dimwits and idiots who often abound here (no offense meant small twig, boob brown, slumload etc etc etc!).
If YOU need some financial assistance in your gesture please call on me.
Thank you again.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Bought a black one years ago. All the grandkids got to use it. {2 more coming} Bought a youth model when they got bigger, Now two of the girls have the Muddy Girl for big game.
Keep the young ones shooting men.

Last edited by wyowinchester; 03/27/21.

If you hunt with your kids. You should not have to hunt for your kids.
T
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by wyowinchester
Bought a black one years ago. All the grandkids got to use it. {2 more coming} Bought a youth model when they got bigger, Now two of the girls have the Muddy Girl for big game.
Keep the young ones shooting men.

Here is a photo for wyowinchester, with said black rifle. "He was 2.5 when he shot his first."

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

IC B3

T
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
Taylorforce1: That is sure commendable of you all!
Your gesture is the main reason I still frequent this site - despite the dimwits and idiots who often abound here (no offense meant small twig, boob brown, slumload etc etc etc!).
If YOU need some financial assistance in your gesture please call on me.
Thank you again.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

I don't need any money, thank you kindly though.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Great Stuff!

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
R
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
R
Taken today. I got him his mentorship program licenses and we have gone out every day this week after he gets out of school. All he has wanted to do. We dont go through much ammo squirrel hunting, but he could use some for practice!

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

T
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
T
Sent you a PM.

Last edited by taylorce1; 03/27/21.
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W

These pictures are from last fall and it’s not a 22 but his birthday is coming up and I am giving him a youth Browning BL22.

M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
Those little savage rascal 22’s like that pink one shoot way better than I was expecting! I bought a pink one for my daughter, and a red one for my son. They both shoot the snot outta both of them!
Good on you guys for doing what you are doing!
It’s a welcome contrast to the current state of seeing everyone with their hand out

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
My youngest son Jace, shooting the dedicated .22lr Wilson upper (spent .22lr shell in mid flight as proof!) at the range.

[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]

Providing digital marketing services for startups & small-to-midsize companies - including website design/hosting, videography and editing.

www.jolinmedia.com
A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Great post!!

T
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
T
So we have 3 people confirmed.

MK257, Rambler214, and win7stw so far. I'm waiting to hear back from jolintaxidermy.

It's safe to say we have room for three more people at the moment.

T
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
T
Still have four packs to give.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

565 members (1minute, 264magnum, 06hunter59, 222Sako, 160user, 10gaugemag, 65 invisible), 2,354 guests, and 1,264 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,538
Posts18,491,436
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.