Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
Tough deal for your brother memtb.

I got the Moderna and I am still messed up by it and I was supposed to get the second shot on Friday. My girlfriend was using every trick in the book to get me in there to take that second shot. We all know how the females love to manipulate a man.
She tried every trick in the book but it didn't work. I am not going to get that damn second shot and wish I never had gotten the first.

I do remember, six weeks ago they made a big play in the media, Hank Aaron was in Atlanta getting the covid shot. He was 82 years old but sharp as a tack and big biceps like you would expect from an all star athlete. They made a big media story out of this to say, especially to blacks, "If Hank can do it, you can do it."
Two weeks later Hank Aaron died.
That story got little media play. Did corona shot cause his death? Nobody is saying. But if the shot did kill him, you know the lying media will keep a lid on it because the narrative is that you MUST GET THE SHOT.

Two weeks ago a 39 year old gal, mother of one, got the shot and 2 days later she died. Did corona cause her death? I don't know but the media is keeping a lid on it.
If corona shot did not cause her death, what a coincidence. If you believe in coincidence this story will make your day. I don't believe in coincidence.

I wish the best for your brother he got hit a hell of a lot harder than I did.

How many days did it take to kill Marvelous Marvin Hagler?

He probably didn't hear the latest details.
He was scheduled to take #2 two weeks later.
He kept his appointment........
He died shortly thereafter.

Certainly there will be those, like stuart, VD, et. al., who come along and rack it up to coincidence and age. The families will certainly rack it up to more fools throwing road salt in the deep wounds too.

Last edited by Happy_Camper; 03/28/21.
GB1

M
memtb Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
M

Thanks for all of the well wishes for my brother! Even with his health issues, he was debating the shot. He elected to take it......wishing now he hadn’t!

Obviously, not everyone has a bad reaction to the shot. For those that took the shot, it may be years before the final verdict is determined as to it’s value or it’s long term ill effects.

I’m not going to suggest that taking the shot will have long term negative health effects. However, the way the vaccine (?) was developed and those that were behind it’s development....specifically Bill Gates and Moderna, has me concerned!

I wish only the best for all of those that chose to risk the vaccine. I pray that the vaccine performs as advocated.

As to which one of the vaccines he took..... I hope that I have the opportunity to ask him tomorrow! memtb

You should not use a rifle that will kill an animal when everything goes right; you should use one that will do the job when everything goes wrong." -Bob Hagel

“I’d like to be a good rifleman…..but, I prefer to be a good hunter”! memtb 2024
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
And now those who took it are. shocked
lmao

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Trump was a damn fool for pushing this fast track bull$hit. He should have used his own experience and pushed for fast track treatment and prevention instead of mock vaccination.

He was even more of a damn fool for keeping sqeaky ass Fauci and scarf woman. The Mike Tyson sounding Surgeon General didn't help much either.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

IC B2

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Originally Posted by KenMi
Trump was a damn fool for pushing this fast track bull$hit. He should have used his own experience and pushed for fast track treatment and prevention instead of mock vaccination.

He was even more of a damn fool for keeping sqeaky ass Fauci and scarf woman. The Mike Tyson sounding Surgeon General didn't help much either.

We can’t possibly know what was going on with all of those decisions, who made or didn’t make them, and the possibility that Trump had no control over any of it.

I retired from the Johns Manville asbestos pop tart factory in ‘59, and still never made the connection.—-Slumlord
C
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
C

Written by a ambulance chaser who will certainly try to make some coin as an "expert" witness.

"A Republic, if you can keep it." ~ B. Franklin
C
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by Bill_N
Which vaccine did he get? I've heard of far more reactions to the Moderna vaccine than Pfizer

https://childrenshealthdefense.org/defender/pfizer-covid-vaccine-trial-pathogenic-priming/

The ambulance chaser AND Robert F. Kennedy, Jr? For fugg's sake already.

"A Republic, if you can keep it." ~ B. Franklin
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
An elderly neighbor took his vacc8ne and similar blood pressure spikes took place. 190/something. Thin*s seem to have settled down now, but that is pushing “stroke” territory.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Bill Gates wants "to do a reeealy great job", but not be too obvious.
He must exercise patience with his patients.
Last century his boss used dictators to "reduce the population" by about a quarter of a billion "P"= people
That should reduce the carbon enough to satisfy his boss when its below 500,000,ooo.

That's the first command on the Georgia Guide Stones.

"1. Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature."

Here's Bill on those carbon life forms called People, as he does simple algebra.

https://youtu.be/8BobKXkrt8M

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper
Last century his boss used dictators to "reduce the population" by about a quarter of a billion "P"= people
That should reduce the carbon enough to satisfy his boss when its below 500,000,ooo.

Here's Bill on those carbon life forms called People, as he does simple algebra.

Your a sick deluded excuse for humanity

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 700LH

Your a sick deluded excuse for humanity

I am being overtly sarcastic as anyone can read.
It is quite appropriate to mock Bill Gates and those cult followers in long black garments that push pharmaceuticals.

"Beware of the scribes, which desire to walk in long robes, and love greetings in the markets, and the highest seats in the synagogues, and the chief rooms at feasts; Which devour widows' houses, and for a shew make long prayers: the same shall receive greater damnation."

Luke 20

B
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
B

Those Gates quotes have disturbed me for several months. What is up with his push for vaccines to reduce population. It doesn't make sense when you think that vaccines are supposed to save lives which would increase, not decrease, population. I regret getting the first Moderna shot and don't want to get the second Friday. My Dr's are telling me to get it and my wife thinks I should too. I'd rather just go get the J&J but who knows what reaction getting 2 different types of vaccines could cause.

Bb

W
WAM Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Nothing to see here; move along.

Life Member NRA, RMEF, American Legion, MAGA. Not necessarily in that order.
C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C

It didn’t. Hagler’s own wife said his death had nothing to do with the vaccine. The rumor was started by internet kooks.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Wife and I both have had the second Moderna shot and haven't had a problem. I felt fatigued the second day after the second shot, that's it. Dumb azzes, hope you get over it soon. I also think Bill Gates is a piece of schit. Suppose I'll have a dick growing out of my forehead in a couple years, give me a break.

Someday someone may kill you with your own gun, but they should have to beat you to death with it because it is empty.
M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
Hope he feels better soon, God protect us because our government won't for sure.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by DouginAlaska
Wife and I both have had the second Moderna shot and haven't had a problem. I felt fatigued the second day after the second shot, that's it. Dumb azzes, hope you get over it soon. I also think Bill Gates is a piece of schit. Suppose I'll have a dick growing out of my forehead in a couple years, give me a break.

Could be quite a hit with the ladies....

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by Crow hunter

It didn’t. Hagler’s own wife said his death had nothing to do with the vaccine. The rumor was started by internet kooks.

Haglers longtime friend Thomas (Hitman) Hearns is the person who started the rumors.
How many CF members have died from the China flu? How many CF members have had bad reactions from getting the so called covid-19 vaccine? Life's full of choices.

Life is good live it while you can.
K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Boss just got one, said he was down for the count for 5 days, 102 fever, etc. Moderna

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

79 members (257 roberts, 257_X_50, 21, 2ndwind, 41rem, 7mm_Loco, 5 invisible), 2,335 guests, and 973 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,779
Posts18,536,017
Members74,041
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.