Campfire Outfitter
D

Enough said.

Lloyd McCarter and the Honky Tonk Revival

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
It's all bullshtick for ratings and clickbait.

AR-12 isn't going anywhere.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
I thought there wasn’t a chance in hell Brady would leave New England.

Anything is possible.

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
It's a money thing. And Yoko Ono isn't helping matters either. He wants an extension. He brought the team to within a play of the Superbowl and wants to get paid for it in his golden years. Add that to the fact they didn't give him a heads up at last year's draft when they got the new QB. Nor did they acquire any WRs for him that can be a step down look from Adams. They also didn't go for it in the NFC Championship game and kicked it instead - basically telling Aaron they have no confidence in his offense.

Once these things are out in the media, they take on a life of their own and it's like trying to stop a freight train. Denver and Vegas are salivating over him. GB wants to keep him. Rodgers is a weird dude. He may be playing the front office for $$$ or will "retire" if he doesn't get his way. He apparently already told some of his teammates that he won't be back. And then there's the Yoko factor. We'll see.

Curious to hear SKANE and Teal's take on this.

"A Republic, if you can keep it." ~ B. Franklin
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Something wrong with ole “Sharon” Rogers dumping Danica Patrick for his current girlfriend. Maybe he caught the Gay. 😜

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Why do we need to have threads dealing with some aspect of the NFL in order for people to express their hatred of it, the players, and everyone and everything connected with it? Why can't we just have a sticky about "I Hate the NFL" where people could check in on a regular basis to declare their righteous indignation without their having to take the time and effort to find an NFL-related thread in order to do so?

Last edited by 5sdad; 04/30/21.

Not a real member - just an ordinary guy who appreciates being able to hang around and say something once in awhile.

Happily Trapped In the Past (Thanks, Joe)

Not only a less than minimally educated person, but stupid and out of touch as well.
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
What a pussy . And all you Midwesterners support that dude

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by BobBrown

Yeah, he's no Jay C untler.

Last edited by Fubarski; 04/30/21.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Fubarski

D E F L A V E ❤️ JC

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
Money is the issue, but not Rodgers' pocket money. It's the cap hit the Packers retain if they deal Rodgers before June 1. Like $37 Million. Slightly better after that date, $22M in 2021 and $17M in 2022. 2022 is likely another reduced cap year, so the issue is non-trivial.

Any trade for Rodgers will involve multiple 1st round draft choices, and some veteran players. Denver bypassed opportunity to grab a QB in the first round, so maybe they're hoping for the Rodger's trade. They do have Teddy Bridgewater to float to the Packers...........a veteran QB to buffer Jordan Love.

I'm a Packer fan.............which is a far cry from being either a Favre fan or a Rodgers fan. They both had a unique way of dissipating their popularity with Packer fans. Rodgers is a bigger flake than Favre...............a difficult task to accomplish.

I suspect he's gone, as according to sources he's already indicated he'll retire if not traded. Sounds familiar.

IC B3

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Aaron Rodgers is right up there at the top of my list of IDGAF! The NFL and their ilk can suck my Dick Tracy!

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Wherever he plays they need to get him some help on the line and in catching the ball.

A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
The guy is flat-out, enormously gifted.

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Fubarski

You mean GAY Jay Cutler. 😜

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Still lead story news in Green Bay, but then not much else goes on here anyway which might be part of Aaron’s issue. He is under contract until 2023 and if he does retire, he owes the Packers $11,500,000 a year in signing bonuses. Money can’t be his issue because the Packers have been forking over big bucks to this guy for years. They did offer him a contract extension and he didn’t take it. Rumor has it he likes being a talk show host and they don’t get jumped on every week by 300 pound linemen.

My other auto is a .45

The bitterness of poor quality is remembered long after the sweetness of low price has faded from memory
J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Rodgers is just another spoiled NFL quarterback who isn't satisfied with his millions and wants a Superbowl ring. They watched Tom Brady jump teams and win, and they want to do the same.

NRA Endowment Life Member, G.O.A supporter
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
I'm hoping he gets the nod to take over Jeopardy! full time. He did a good job on the show.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by troublesome82
Aaron Rodgers is right up there at the top of my list of IDGAF! The NFL and their ilk can suck my Dick Tracy!

You care so much that you are paying attention to him and the NFL.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by trplem
I'm hoping he gets the nod to take over Jeopardy! full time. He did a good job on the show.

Yes, he did - much better than people whose profession is being on TV.

Not a real member - just an ordinary guy who appreciates being able to hang around and say something once in awhile.

Happily Trapped In the Past (Thanks, Joe)

Not only a less than minimally educated person, but stupid and out of touch as well.
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by 5sdad
Originally Posted by trplem

Yes, he did - much better than people whose profession is being on TV.

I kind of suspected he would, as he was quite good on WAPL's Tuesday moning show back when he was Favre's backup.

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

561 members (1beaver_shooter, 222Sako, 1234, 12344mag, 219DW, 1OntarioJim, 49 invisible), 2,248 guests, and 1,290 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,134
Posts18,483,931
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.