Hop To
Page 1 of 21 1 2 3 20 21
D
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
D
https://www.sciencealert.com/most-a...M3CRVf4unyvjaDhsbxM5dmeli_B4qSmMKlwDxNOo

Well, this shouldn't be a surprise... most of the anti-Covid vaccine propaganda hitting the innanet these days comes from a small group of antivaccine propagandists. They have a huge social media following. They have no actual scientific credibility. But because the vast majority of Amerians have received virtually no science education by the time they finish high school, our population is defenseless against these frauds.

The vast majority of the misinformation about the SARS-CoV2 vaccines we are being fed through social media and the popular press is coming from this small but very wealthy group of anti-vax propagandists. Make no mistake. The anti-vax business has become a multimillion dollar profit-making industry that a few people, like the dozen named miscreants in this article, are getting very rich from.

Unfortunately, there are many people who are buying into this pseudoscientific garbage who repeat it ad nauseum, including some well-known members on this here forum. I doubt they're getting rich by it, but they are certainly helping the Terrible Twelve make millions.

"I'm gonna have to science the schit out of this." Mark Watney, Sol 59, Mars
GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
With all due respect Doc, that's some happy horse shixt.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Doc, I respect your opinions and appreciate your willingness to put out helpful information.

Can you explain why someone with natural antibodies[contracted it] would need the vaccine?

P.S. I would venture a guess that the 'vax business' is also quite profitable, no?

FJB & FJT
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Doc, who are the twelve?
How do they get rich from people not buying a good or service?

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
A friend of mine died three days after his first WUFLU shot from a blood clot to the brain.Can the WUFLU shot prevent you from getting COVID like the Polio shot prevents you from getting Polio?They are giving folks who have had the WUFLU shots for it after they are recovered.Why?People getting shots for the WUFLU after they have recovered are croaking.Why?The FDA has not approved any of these shots except as an EMERGENCY ORDER.Why?Why does Sweden,Hungry and Poland that did not shut their Countries down and go Ape chit for all the shots and COVID recommendations suffer little to no COVID.Same for South Dakota,Florida etc.?Why did and does Dr Fauci continuously lie about his part in making an un controllable disease?I really don`t expect any honest answers.

Last edited by Huntz; 05/19/21.

Its all right to be white!!
Stupidity left unattended will run rampant
Don't argue with stupid people, They will drag you down to their level and then win by experience
IC B2

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Never heard of ScienceAlert till just now. Doc, are you vouching for their content?

I too appreciate your insight, but this article reads like a partisan hit piece.

And I'd like to know how the anti-vaxxer's are getting rich off it exactly?

For the record, I'm still unsure what side I'm on, but I do have a general distrust of unknown media sources.

They say everything happens for a reason.
For me that reason is usually because I've made some bad decisions that I need to pay for.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
"Science Education" it don't take much education to see this vaccine and all the other crap that goes with it is a fraud.It's sad to see how many americans are believing this lie.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
I love the "anti-vax" label.

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
I will trust these folks before i trust Fauci, MSM fake news, Biteme, WHO, CDC which makes $4.6 billion a year off vaccines.

https://www.medpagetoday.com/infectiousdisease/covid19/90536

These pukes push shots and masks on kids who get covid colds, not C19 disease, for money.

Fauci lied and people died. He knew Hydroxychloroquine was Safe and Effective. Hes getting richer than the anti vaccination folks.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1232869/

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I know eighteen who got the vac. Three died. Those odds are not in my favor.

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter
IC B3

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Afaic, this is proof the CDC lied to us. I expect we will find Trumps recommended Hydrochloroquine tx will cure the flu also. These are CDC numbers, Doc.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Two friends became violently ill after the first Pfizer shot. One couldnt hold food down for 4-5 days.

Last edited by jaguartx; 05/19/21.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
No way kids should take a shot not up for FDA approval until spring 2023.

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Raeford
Doc, I respect your opinions and appreciate your willingness to put out helpful information.

Can you explain why someone with natural antibodies[contracted it] would need the vaccine?

P.S. I would venture a guess that the 'vax business' is also quite profitable, no?

Curious to know myself.

"I Birn Quhil I Se" MacLeod of Lewis
I Burn While I See
Hold Fast MacLeod of Harris
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I made over $3000 in my first 30 days by not taking the vaccine, click on the link it explains everything....

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Ringman
I know eighteen who got the vac. Three died. Those odds are not in my favor.

Yeah. Sure. I know at least 50 who've got full doses of the vac, including me. We're all still here.

Carpe' Scrotum
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
and the pro vaccine folks, especially those making the stuff, are getting even richer. Billions of dollars richer, for a vaccine that is not really a vaccine, is of questionable efficacy, and is not even FDA approved.

Sam......

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Im glad Fauci is all for his buds at WHO to investigate the origin of the COVID-19 virus, har, har, har. wink

I expect to see him go to prison before this is over.

I Dindo Nuffin
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
So the message here is, if you don't have an MD, you aren't smart or educated enough to have a real opinion.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by DocRocket
https://www.sciencealert.com/most-a...M3CRVf4unyvjaDhsbxM5dmeli_B4qSmMKlwDxNOo

Well, this shouldn't be a surprise... most of the anti-Covid vaccine propaganda hitting the innanet these days comes from a small group of antivaccine propagandists. They have a huge social media following. They have no actual scientific credibility. But because the vast majority of Amerians have received virtually no science education by the time they finish high school, our population is defenseless against these frauds.

The vast majority of the misinformation about the SARS-CoV2 vaccines we are being fed through social media and the popular press is coming from this small but very wealthy group of anti-vax propagandists. Make no mistake. The anti-vax business has become a multimillion dollar profit-making industry that a few people, like the dozen named miscreants in this article, are getting very rich from.

Unfortunately, there are many people who are buying into this pseudoscientific garbage who repeat it ad nauseum, including some well-known members on this here forum. I doubt they're getting rich by it, but they are certainly helping the Terrible Twelve make millions.
America has a never ending supply of gullible idiots...It's our biggest cash crop.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Sorry, Doc, but do you really believe there are less than 12 “pro-vaxers” who gotten FILTHY rich by spreading their “propaganda?” The whole “pandemic” is the biggest money grab this world has EVER witnessed...

Page 1 of 21 1 2 3 20 21

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

79 members (808outdoors, 300_savage, Akhutr, 6mmCreedmoor, 17 invisible), 914 guests, and 935 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,206
Posts18,524,253
Members74,031
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.