-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 11 of 20 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 19 20
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Client of ours and his family elected to not get the vaccine.
His dad died last week from Covid.
His step mom died this Tuesday from Covid.
Client now has Covid but got the monoclonal antibody treatment as soon as he tested hot and so far appears okay.

I guess it’s a personal choice just like wearing a condom.

Personally I would rather act in a prophylactic manner and avoid catching the crud.

At this point I don’t think many educated people are questioning the efficacy of the vaccine.

Conrad101st
1/503 Inf., 2nd ID (90-91)
3/327 Inf., 101st ABN (91-92)
GB4

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by conrad101st
Client now has Covid but got the monoclonal antibody treatment as soon as he tested hot and so far appears okay.

Personally I would rather act in a prophylactic manner and avoid catching the crud.

At this point I don’t think many educated people are questioning the efficacy of the vaccine.

Sure thing chapter baby..

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
A
add Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A

^ ^ ^

Idiot, in bad standing.

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R

Exactly right. Maybe it will ultimately be a case of dummazzes thinning themselves out. Many of these fools believe any fake news Putin pays to run on facebook. etc etc.

A
add Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by readonly

Exactly right. Maybe it will ultimately be a case of dummazzes thinning themselves out. Many of these fools believe any fake news Putin pays to run on facebook. etc etc.

The Russians!

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

99.7 percent survival rate WITH their fake numbers you F’n idiot.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
You are incorrect. I think many millions of educated people are electing to not be "vaccinated''. I am close friends with several medical doctors that aren't taking this injection and I know RNs that aren't. I will grant that the majority are taking it but there are lots of educated folks and also a bunch of us unwashed, uncircumcised Philistines that aren't jumping off this cliff. If it was Ebola I might understand the panic but this doesn't do much more than colds and flu.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
One thing is certain not all but many anti vaxers have gone mental, kinda like gone missing.

The lights are on, but nobodys home

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by add

The Russians!

No say it ain't true,

It was Bill Gates for Pete's sake........laffin

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Zero, the Gay Blade strikes again!! Man, you are one smart blade; ouch!!

Smith and Wessons are Thoroughbreds; Rugers are Clydesdales —John Taffin
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 700LH
One thing is certain not all but many anti vaxers have gone mental, kinda like gone missing. The lights are on, but nobody's home
I think that would be a fair characterization of many on the pro ''vaccine'' side of the issue as well. Most of the folks that fear the vaccine is at best useless and at worst dangerous are not berating those that chose the injection, but instead are asking unvaccinated people to slow down and look the downside possibilities. It seems the pro vaccine people are in a way very rabid in criticizing adults who plan on not getting the vaccine. Here's hoping the 'vaccine'' works, we get rid of Biden/Harris, and everyone lives happily ever after.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Effective, yup.

That doesn't mean it's safe long-term.

Just because it works doesn't mean there's no adverse long term effects from it.

Educated people are questioning the safety of mRNA tech, not whether it's effective in these EUA injections.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
What I think is the height of stupidity in this thread is the assumption both sides make that the other side is stupid.

Up until 14 January, I would have been 1st in line for any vaccine if it had been offered. Then I started coughing at work one day. The plant manager called me that night and told me my buddy in the next office had caught the disease and I needed to quarantine. The next day, I started running a serious fever. Someone on here recommended a treatment of Zinc, Quinine, and Vitamin D, and I started getting relief in about 24 hours. I was back to work in February, feeling like I'd been hit by a truck. Everyone else in the house got it as well. At work, everyone of our management got it. Our second shift supervisor died from it.

Here it is almost June, and I am still feeling the effects. That was a serious hole. I still don't have my stamina back. I am also still having night sweats. The latter is a fairly common after-effect with me. I've had pneumonia a few times, and for up to 6 months after, I sweat heavily in the wee hours. The reason I mention this is that my body is still reacting to the disease. It's okay. I'm not complaining. I just know something big happened.

My point is: what does a guy do after that? Rush out and get stuck twice, because the government says it's a good idea? These are the same yahoos that say I don't need assault weapons and that I'm too white. They say we can spend ourselves to prosperity and that we need to ditch gasoline-driven cars. Do I go get stuck twice because some yahoo on the 'Fire says I'm stupid if I don't? Look, I'm sorry about somebody's sister and all. I know people that died in this as well. If someone would show me a good reason to get stuck with something that requires that I trust my government, versus trust the various processes that are going on in my body as we speak-- processes I have to trust either way, regardless of my choices-- I might choose to get stuck. Just don't call me stupid and expect me to line up.

Genesis 9:2-4 Ministries Lighthearted Confessions of a Cervid Serial Killer
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by shaman
What I think is the height of stupidity in this thread is the assumption both sides make that the other side is stupid.

Up until 14 January, I would have been 1st in line for any vaccine if it had been offered. Then I started coughing at work one day. The plant manager called me that night and told me my buddy in the next office had caught the disease and I needed to quarantine. The next day, I started running a serious fever. Someone on here recommended a treatment of Zinc, Quinine, and Vitamin D, and I started getting relief in about 24 hours. I was back to work in February, feeling like I'd been hit by a truck. Everyone else in the house got it as well. At work, everyone of our management got it. Our second shift supervisor died from it.

Here it is almost June, and I am still feeling the effects. That was a serious hole. I still don't have my stamina back. I am also still having night sweats. The latter is a fairly common after-effect with me. I've had pneumonia a few times, and for up to 6 months after, I sweat heavily in the wee hours. The reason I mention this is that my body is still reacting to the disease. It's okay. I'm not complaining. I just know something big happened.

My point is: what does a guy do after that? Rush out and get stuck twice, because the government says it's a good idea? These are the same yahoos that say I don't need assault weapons and that I'm too white. They say we can spend ourselves to prosperity and that we need to ditch gasoline-driven cars. Do I go get stuck twice because some yahoo on the 'Fire says I'm stupid if I don't? Look, I'm sorry about somebody's sister and all. I know people that died in this as well. If someone would show me a good reason to get stuck with something that requires that I trust my government, versus trust the various processes that are going on in my body as we speak-- processes I have to trust either way, regardless of my choices-- I might choose to get stuck. Just don't call me stupid and expect me to line up.

I am waiting to see how the test subjects go before any serious decision either way.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by JSTUART
[

I am waiting to see how the test subjects go before any serious decision either way.

https://en-volve.com/2021/05/14/cdc...y-vaccine-in-the-last-20-years-combined/

Carlson wanted to know how many people have died from getting the COVID vaccine:

“We checked today. Here’s the answer, which comes from the same set of government numbers that we just listed: Between late December of 2020, and last month, a total of 3,362 people apparently died after getting the COVID vaccines in the United States. Three thousand, three hundred and sixty-two — that’s an average of 30 people every day. So, what does that add up to? By the way, that reporting period ended on April 23. We don’t have numbers past that, we’re not quite up to date. But we can assume that another 360 people have died in the 12 days since. That is a total of 3,722 deaths. Almost four thousand people died after getting the COVID vaccines. The actual number is almost certainly much higher than that — perhaps vastly higher.”

Why isn’t anyone talking about this? Do doctors and other medical professionals now understand that you’re not supposed to talk about anything that goes against the Woke Supremacy’s COVID stance? We’re talking about our own lives here.

Call me stupid, selfish, dangerous--whatever you want. I'd say 10X the normal number of deaths from a flu shot is worth taking pause.

Genesis 9:2-4 Ministries Lighthearted Confessions of a Cervid Serial Killer
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by JSTUART
[

https://en-volve.com/2021/05/14/cdc...y-vaccine-in-the-last-20-years-combined/

Carlson wanted to know how many people have died from getting the COVID vaccine:

“We checked today. Here’s the answer, which comes from the same set of government numbers that we just listed: Between late December of 2020, and last month, a total of 3,362 people apparently died after getting the COVID vaccines in the United States. Three thousand, three hundred and sixty-two — that’s an average of 30 people every day. So, what does that add up to? By the way, that reporting period ended on April 23. We don’t have numbers past that, we’re not quite up to date. But we can assume that another 360 people have died in the 12 days since. That is a total of 3,722 deaths. Almost four thousand people died after getting the COVID vaccines. The actual number is almost certainly much higher than that — perhaps vastly higher.”

Why isn’t anyone talking about this? Do doctors and other medical professionals now understand that you’re not supposed to talk about anything that goes against the Woke Supremacy’s COVID stance? We’re talking about our own lives here.

Call me stupid, selfish, dangerous--whatever you want. I'd say 10X the normal number of deaths from a flu shot is worth taking pause.

Yes, and in two or three years when all evidence and argument is in I shall decide.

added. I will say that at the moment it doesn't look promising.

Last edited by JSTUART; 05/28/21.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E

I could care less what others choose to do about getting the vaccination,

One thing is certain not all but many anti vaxers have gone mental, kinda like gone missing.

Intellectual honesty at its finest.

Oh and the “defund the police” twit says those who don’t care to get the vaccine are like BLM.

Brilliant.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by efw

I could care less what others choose to do about getting the vaccination,

Intellectual honesty at its finest.

Oh and the “defund the police” twit says those who don’t care to get the vaccine are like BLM.

Brilliant.

Wear a mask and kill all the Pitbulls!

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Prayers are with you and your family, that is unfortunate.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R

You're conflating 2 different issues: the long term effects of covid in your individual case, and long term natural immunity or lack thereof. Concerning immunity, natural immunity may last as long or longer than the vax, but he vax isn't going to hurt. And if you are 6 months down the road it's likely going to extend natural immunity. However, there is no covid in the vax, so you cannot covid from the vaccine. Side effects are completely different than the disease.

The maladies you are suffering now are after effects of the disease, and not the disease itself. If you still had the disease, you would have to be in quarantine and could still give it to others.

Finally, your mistrust of the government...the government did not create the vaccine. Private companies did, the government just got out of the way to a greater extent than it usually does. So what your really saying is "I don't trust this vaccine because it doesn't have enough government" ...lmao.

Page 11 of 20 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 19 20

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

569 members (1OntarioJim, 10gaugeman, 1234, 06hunter59, 10ring1, 160user, 60 invisible), 2,239 guests, and 1,326 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,924
Posts18,479,785
Members73,953
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.