Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
CAS Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
VA, I have House Bitch on ignore, and would appreciate it very much if you could respond to him without quoting so that I may continue to enjoy the Campfire without having to know that the loudmouth prick exists.

GB1

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Hmmm now lets discuss some other things shall we let�s see----how about personal relationships. Don�t know exactly how many times you have failed in marriage or as a father but I do wish you luck in your latest foray into this endeavor. Just so you will understand ladies like to be treated as such try and remember that and maybe the ink will dry on this latest marriage license before something happens to it grin. I have been very happily married for 23 years which is most likely not something you will ever be able to say and that is indeed unfortunate but such is life frown. You are making assumptions again and we both know what happens when you do that now don�t we. Good luck but the bottom line is you are not even on my radar so to speak and to flatter yourself to think I would even speak to is rather presumptuous don�t you think? Now reflect on that awhile and then make more �veiled� threats as I find them both hollow and amusing please put me back on ignore and don�t go away mad just go away. laugh I think the moped needs some gas.

CAS while being fortunate enough to have Daddy Warbucks money and live the lifestyle one of the �Kennedy�s� does have knowledge in some areas of the shooting sport. As a result, he is allowed a certain latitude with his insults which are much funnier than yours.

Last edited by Boss Hoss; 08/19/07.

NRA Life Member
V
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
V
Originally Posted by Boss Hoss
Hmmm now lets discuss some other thing shall we let�s see----how about personal relationships. Don�t know exactly how many times you have failed in marriage or as a father but I do wish you luck in your latest foray into this endeavor. Just so you will understand ladies like to be treated as such try and remember that and maybe the ink will dry on this latest marriage license before something happens to it grin. I have been very happily married for 23 years which is most likely not something you will ever be able to say and that is indeed unfortunate but such is life frown. You are making assumptions again and we both know what happens when you do that now don�t we. Good luck but the bottom line is you are not even on my radar so to speak and to flatter yourself to think I would even speak to is rather presumptuous don�t you think? Now reflect on that awhile and then make more �veiled� threats as I find them both hollow and amusing please put me back on ignore and don�t go away mad just go away. laugh I think the moped needs some gas.

CAS while being fortunate enough to have Daddy Warbucks money and live the lifestyle one of the �Kennedy�s� does have knowledge in some areas of the shooting sport. As a result, he is allowed a certain latitude with his insults which are much funnier than yours.

David Meyer, you are a classless, shallow, schit-eating, SOB.

F'k you.

V
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
V
Now, that your cheapazz, lowlife post is up for good, how about this one again: F'K YOU!

My daughter is my life, you miserable piece of schit.

My ex-wife was and is a whore. Period.

My soon-to-be-wife, is the love of my life. I hope and pray, everyday, that I'll be with her until we are old and gray.

Congratulations for finding, or buying, a woman who has somehow made it through 23 years with you, you sorry sack of dogschit.

Anything else, azzhole?

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Thank You sir now will you put me on ignore or shall we go on? grin

I stand in awe at you possesion of the english language and your communication skills! laugh

Good Day Sir! smile

NRA Life Member
IC B2

V
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
V
BTW - where was the veiled threat?

I said, that if you ever said to my face, what you've posted here about my soon-to-be-wife and my daughter, I'd knock the schit out of you.

How was that veiled, [bleep]?

V
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
V
Stand in awe of nothing, you common SOB.

V
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
V
Thank you, again, for proving wtf you truly are.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
I informed you earlier on the previous exchange that we should go our separate ways and you called me foul names and then said you were putting me on ignore. I am not the one who instigated this exchange so next time give it some thought before you start. Just this one time I will agree to take you off ignore and we can finish this discussion off line.

NRA Life Member
WGM Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
BH ...

Taking the conversation (if you can call it that) in the direction you just did is completely unacceptable, even for someone who might be considered a most undesirable individual. Actions like that are reprehensible, and of the lowest common denominator, if not even lower than that.

It's one thing to poke and prod, and exhibit your prowess over another in a given arena ... but calling out someone for things you listed (true or false), is complete garbage, and can only come from same.

Not that I waste my time worrying about such issues and people, but you sir are at best a far cry from being a respectable human being, much less a man. I almost pity you ...

-WGM-
IC B3

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Thats the way it goes sometimes---truth is not always kind. Depends on your perspective.

NRA Life Member
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
You guys are worse than women!

V
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
V
I informed you earlier on the previous exchange that we should go our separate ways and you called me foul names and then said you were putting me on ignore. I am not the one who instigated this exchange so next time give it some thought before you start. Just this one time I will agree to take you off ignore and we can finish this discussion off line.

Your choice, [bleep].

I instigated nothing. I simply posted that you had issued a challenge, repeatedly, to Steelhead. And now, DC had as well, though his was a little different.

How the hell does that open up the conversation to you making allegations about my commitment as a father and as a husband, you POS?

Finish this discussion offline? How do you propose to do that? Let me guess.... a shooting competition in Raton, right?

V
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
V
Thats the way it goes sometimes---truth is not always kind. Depends on your perspective.

What of the schit you posted, had any truth in it all, azzhole?

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
.....and BH doesn't exactly handle himself like someone I'd want to hang around with.....

WGM Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The fact that you've no reservation in attacking a man in such a manner over issues that are completely unrelated to the initial 'spat', is ridiculous, juvenile, immature, and 'trashy' to say the least...

The fact that you've no conscious about it speaks volumes more about you ...

-WGM-
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Plain and simple previously on more than one occasion you go into your obscenity laced tirades and I never return in kind but you insist on provoking me. Just leave me on ignore----have tried to communicate this to you however, you are not able or willing to do so.

�Damn, Raton is getting interesting....

We've got a world class shot showing up to show off.... so good is he, that he won't even post his own name in his profile ....

And now an open threat of attempted assault and battery....�

Now just stop you feeble attempts to bother me and just go away----can it be any more simple than that. You are the instigator in this matter so let it drop or carry on my good man.

To answer your question I am aware of one failure and only time will tell on the rest and well not being informed to the highest degree of accuracy I hesitate to articulate for fear that I may deviate from the true course of rectitude so we will just have to wait.

Are we finished because I have to mow the yard and clean the pool filter before my wife and daughter return home from a soccer tournament?

NRA Life Member
D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Yep, WGM showed up right on schedule. Got to get in the middle of someone else's business, once again!

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Goes back a long way --- this is just the culmination of past events.

Oh for those that have sent pm's and email thanks but this goes back and is a lot deeper than this thread.

VA will calm down for a week or so then come back for more --- can't stay away.

Last edited by Boss Hoss; 08/19/07.

NRA Life Member
WGM Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Drew ...

I'm not in the middle of anyone's business ... if you happen to notice, I said absolutely nothing regarding the 'business at hand' between the two ... I didn't defend Sean, nor did I attack BH ...

I would love to hear you explain to me how my civil addressing of BH about his lack of class in what he posted is 'getting into someone else's business'...

I would also love to know why you didn't address bxroads, or anyone else, about their comments towards what BH wrote in this thread, or any other.

In fact, why don't you go read thru every post on this forum, and call out everyone else who has ever 'gotten involved in someone else's business' ... because I can assure you, there are others ...

but I'll let it slide this time, that you're unaware of those facts ... only because you're too busy dealing with all your 'bad luck' ... (grin)

-WGM-
Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

559 members (160user, 1936M71, 1beaver_shooter, 1Longbow, 01Foreman400, 2003and2013, 63 invisible), 2,465 guests, and 1,271 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,477
Posts18,489,961
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.