Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
VA I consider the matter closed and am putting you back on ignore. Good Day Sir.

NRA Life Member
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Boss Hoss
Hmmm now lets discuss some other things shall we let�s see----how about personal relationships. Don�t know exactly how many times you have failed in marriage or as a father but I do wish you luck in your latest foray into this endeavor. Just so you will understand ladies like to be treated as such try and remember that and maybe the ink will dry on this latest marriage license before something happens to it grin. I have been very happily married for 23 years which is most likely not something you will ever be able to say and that is indeed unfortunate but such is life frown. You are making assumptions again and we both know what happens when you do that now don�t we. Good luck but the bottom line is you are not even on my radar so to speak and to flatter yourself to think I would even speak to is rather presumptuous don�t you think? Now reflect on that awhile and then make more �veiled� threats as I find them both hollow and amusing please put me back on ignore and don�t go away mad just go away. laugh I think the moped needs some gas.

CAS while being fortunate enough to have Daddy Warbucks money and live the lifestyle one of the �Kennedy�s� does have knowledge in some areas of the shooting sport. As a result, he is allowed a certain latitude with his insults which are much funnier than yours.

Boss,

I don't know about where you come from but in this part of the world taking a cheap shot at man's wife and kids is a sure way to get whipped from pillar to post.

It also speaks volumes about your mental capacity not mention your character or lack there of.

HBB

Member: Clan of the Turdlike People.

Courage is Fear that has said its Prayers

�If we ever forget that we are one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under.� Ronald Reagan.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Folks need to calm down, all this mudslinging from a lousy McMillan? eek
[Linked Image]

Been out in the garage working on a new project since yesterday, and hopefully will be it soon. In the meantime you folks need a healthy dose of this:
[Linked Image]

MtnHtr

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Mine too----nuff said.

NRA Life Member
S
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
S
I'll bet a goat lives on the highest, ragged peak.......

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
IC B2

WGM Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Steelhead
I'll bet a goat lives on the highest, ragged peak.......

You think you can get up there and tag him? ... (grin)

-WGM-
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
This heat must be getting to everyone, you think? grin

Come on, November!!!!!!

Now with even more aplomb
WGM Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I know the heat/humidity down here is nearly unbearable ... I can hardly walk from my back door to my vehicle in the garage without starting to sweat ... and that's at 7:30am !!!

cooler weather can't get here fast enough ...

-WGM-
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Geez, I check in on a Sunday mornin', and this is the crap I find! Can't you kids just play nice? As much as I try to set an example around here, it just all seems for naught sometimes........

Back to drinkin' beer, paintin' the bedroom, and watching the Tigers/Yankees game........

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
I have a PC in my garage so I check the campfire about every hour or so while working on a rifle project. Once in awhile the wife will open up the door and look in, and if I'm on the PC I always hear "No wonder these projects take so long!" smirk

This and another project are the last ones for a long time! grin

MtnHtr

IC B3

N
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
N
I just got around to catching up on this one. Normally I'd just sit back and watch, but I can't stand to see this. BH, I don't know what you're issue is, and VA can handle himself, but bringing his soon to be wife and kids into a thread like this shows your lack of class. I haven't agreed with some of the things you've posted in the past, but that's just not right.

George

�Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.�
CAS Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
The House Bitch is a low life piece of schit.

Keep things in perspective, he has never contributed anything of substance to the Campfire, just mindless boasting, tales of jamming his nose up the ass of people in the industry, and threats to "settle it like they do in Texas".

Is it really worth it to subject yourself to the kind of garbage that spews from his pie-hole all day long? Just put the A-Hole on ignore and move on with it. I have enjoyed the 'Fire much more since I have done just that thing. I only wish I had done it sooner.

Now, once again, if everyone could please refrain from quoting the House Bitch in your replies, I would very much appreciate it. The Fire is much more enjoyable when there is nothing here to remind me of his existence.

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Mtn Hunter, Thank you. Whew!!!!

Just because I am wandering around doesn't mean I am lost.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Mtn Hunter
[Linked Image]

Been out in the garage working on a new project since yesterday, and hopefully will be it soon. In the meantime you folks need a healthy dose of this:
[Linked Image]

MtnHtr

I'll take a dose of that, I'd even chug-a-lug it but I have yet to get an invitation in the mail. cool

"I never thought I'd live to see the day that a U.S. president would raise an army to invade his own country."
Robert E. Lee
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Mtn Hunter

[Linked Image]

MtnHtr

Steely, how are you going to get a tree stand up there?

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Daddy Warbucks, how could treat BH like that when he offered to hook you up with the finest wood blanks you've ever laid your eyes on? sick

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by CAS
The House Bitch is a low life piece of schit.

Keep things in perspective, he has never contributed anything of substance to the Campfire, just mindless boasting, tales of jamming his nose up the ass of people in the industry, and threats to "settle it like they do in Texas".

Is it really worth it to subject yourself to the kind of garbage that spews from his pie-hole all day long? Just put the A-Hole on ignore and move on with it. I have enjoyed the 'Fire much more since I have done just that thing. I only wish I had done it sooner.

Now, once again, if everyone could please refrain from quoting the House Bitch in your replies, I would very much appreciate it. The Fire is much more enjoyable when there is nothing here to remind me of his existence.

Chuck you aren�t fooling anybody you now go ask Daddy for your allowance or beg some money from your partner.

CAS Quote----pot calling the kettle black there aren�t we Mr. High Fence:

�I'll not apologize for growing up in the kind of family I did. I am actually quite proud of it. It sure was a hell of a lot better than growing up in a trailer park, watching the old man beat the ever loving hell out of mom every night after be got himself polluted with booze and crank.�

Guess he really means that this was the way he grew up but as long as he gets his allowance and can build guns then sell them to his buddies for .50 on the dollar all is well.

Just remember that spoiled rich boys are the worlds worst at do as I say not as I do. laugh

Last edited by Boss Hoss; 08/19/07.

NRA Life Member
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by bxroads
Daddy Warbucks, how could you treat BH like that when he offered to hook you up with the finest wood blanks you've ever laid your eyes on? sick

Had to correct your work -- no need to thank me.

NRA Life Member
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by dogcatcher223
Yep, WGM showed up right on schedule. Got to get in the middle of someone else's business, once again!

How is that possible on a public forum with over 15k registered members?

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Does anyone remember when this was a forum about Custom Guns on a hunting website?

I miss those days.

[Linked Image]
Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

554 members (219 Wasp, 1234, 160user, 10Glocks, 1beaver_shooter, 1Akshooter, 60 invisible), 2,447 guests, and 1,205 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,459
Posts18,489,777
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.