OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T
Bump

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

Voltaire

The training period is coming to an end use the remaining time well.

Last edited by krupp; 06/27/21.

Whom the gods wish to destroy they first make mad.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
He starts right off with "Drapedomania".... I didn't make it past there.

If your goal is to say that White men are not bad, but you start right off saying White man bad, you just shot yourself right in both feet.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Only rid those half of whites that consistently votes democrat.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
IC B2

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Actually there is historical precedence for this....Rhodesia converted to Zimbabwe, white business fled, and in a period of less than 20 years, successful farms cratered, the steel industry cratered, inflation skyrocketed. Mugabe knew better...he pled with the white population to stay, he promised not to confiscate property and wealth, but alas, the African gene in his brain won and he went back on his promise...and the country went bankrupt and non functional. And the same can be said for Mexico...the Spanish pulled out in 1805, the Mexicans have been trying to get their act together for over 215 years...without success. They too have had a lot going for them, natural resources, petroleum, cheap labor, willing investment capitol...but they just can't bring it together, the Mexican gene for corruption brings the country down every time. Everything and everyone is for sale at some price. Although, not much better is our own ruling class when it comes to corruption.

Well this is a fine pickle we're in, should'a listened to Joe McCarthy and George Orwell I guess.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Thanks for posting that. Tucker is right on as usual. But then, what do I know? I'm just an old white guy.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Stophel

If your goal is to say that White men are not bad, but you start right off saying White man bad, you just shot yourself right in both feet.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Fear the crabcat.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
I was born white, and I'll stay white..

I* was born a male and I'll stay a male....

If the democRats or the leftists and communists don't like it they can go to China or some other 3rd world commie schitthole and stay there....

every one wants the benefits of living here created by the white race, and but then want to eliminate the white race.

if every white person left this country, it would look just like the rotting poverty in Africa.....

Think the entire nation looking like Detroit.... which before liberalism and leftist communists/democRats, was the richest city in the United States.

The left just wants to divide and conquer... two can play that game... give them their "Chop town" or whatever those idiots wanted to call it..
let them destroy it and fight among themselves....

Whites need to pull out of cities like Baltimore and Chicago and arm every black person in there... give it 10 years.... walk back into it, tear down what little is still standing, the rats will have eaten all the bodies by then.. and rebuild it

If the KKK knew what was coming from the 60s on... well maybe, just maybe they weren't wrong....

instead of allowing all the illegals coming from Mexico and south.... Why doesn't white America just take over it all and run it, and then they don't have to leave where they came from, just stay at home and have a better life....

The best economic and agricultural times Africa ever has seen was under colonial rule.. they had food, medicine and peace.... They colonial rule is bad and what do they do? Go right back to the way they were 1000 years ago....

as a white guy, I don't expect anything from anyone else, or at their expense to better and ease my world.. at the same time then, why do others expect it for me... strength is self reliance, not living off of well fare from others...

The democRats just want to turn our nation into a combination of Cuba and South Africa, and Venezuela, with as elitist in charge...

Conservatives get their act together, we have more than enough guns to prevent that from happening...that is why they are always trying to disarm us all.

democRats just need to go or they need to get re educated....

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Look around the world.

The only societies that are peaceful, productive, and prosperous across their population are White or Asian.

Not always all three, not all.

Exceptions sort of exist.
But an oil rich nation that doesn't personally exploit it,
or one that uses the money to only support the ruling class doesn't count.

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
IC B3

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by Stophel

Name something really dense.. Hint ^^^^^

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by Seafire
I was born white, and I'll stay white..

I* was born a male and I'll stay a male....

If the democRats or the leftists and communists don't like it they can go to China or some other 3rd world commie schitthole and stay there....

every one wants the benefits of living here created by the white race, and but then want to eliminate the white race.

if every white person left this country, it would look just like the rotting poverty in Africa.....

Think the entire nation looking like Detroit.... which before liberalism and leftist communists/democRats, was the richest city in the United States.

The left just wants to divide and conquer... two can play that game... give them their "Chop town" or whatever those idiots wanted to call it..
let them destroy it and fight among themselves....

Whites need to pull out of cities like Baltimore and Chicago and arm every black person in there... give it 10 years.... walk back into it, tear down what little is still standing, the rats will have eaten all the bodies by then.. and rebuild it

If the KKK knew what was coming from the 60s on... well maybe, just maybe they weren't wrong....

instead of allowing all the illegals coming from Mexico and south.... Why doesn't white America just take over it all and run it, and then they don't have to leave where they came from, just stay at home and have a better life....

The best economic and agricultural times Africa ever has seen was under colonial rule.. they had food, medicine and peace.... They colonial rule is bad and what do they do? Go right back to the way they were 1000 years ago....

as a white guy, I don't expect anything from anyone else, or at their expense to better and ease my world.. at the same time then, why do others expect it for me... strength is self reliance, not living off of well fare from others...

The democRats just want to turn our nation into a combination of Cuba and South Africa, and Venezuela, with as elitist in charge...

Conservatives get their act together, we have more than enough guns to prevent that from happening...that is why they are always trying to disarm us all.

democRats just need to go or they need to get re educated....

+10 seafire mb

" Cheapest velocity in the world comes from a long barrel and I sure do like them. MB "
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
If only "Whiteness" would wake the F.. up and flick that black flea off.

The older I become the more I am convinced that the voice of honor in a man's heart is the voice of GOD.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Armednfree
If only "Whiteness" would wake the F.. up and flick that black flea off.

I wish. But White men today seem far more interested in showing the world "I'm not racist!!!", rather than standing up for their own interests... or their survival.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Experiment: Every white person in the US says "I identify as Black." Then, since Blacks can't be racists (just ask them) it would be an instant end to racism and we can all get back to being the most successful and least racist country on earth.

Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
This time of year I'm darker than some "blacks".
Maybe there why I'm not priveledged.

I'll go Rocky.

I'm Blaaaack!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Now I feel entitled.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Gimme sumptn'!

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Milly is no compass; he's a wind sock. Tucker is standing tall.

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
People believe a lie either because they want it to be real or they are afraid it could be real.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

130 members (Akhutr, 450yukon, 375sunrise, 907brass, 20 invisible), 1,625 guests, and 1,046 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,502
Posts18,490,520
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.