Print Thread
Hop To
O
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
O
Benelli Ultra Light, 26-in, 12GA with 3-in chamber, SKU# 10802

$1295 shipped to 48 states, not AK or HI.

This gun is in LNIB condition, including all manuals and accessories. There is the tiniest little mark through the anodizing on the left side of the receiver, a fraction of a mm long. The mark goes through to silver, but I can't feel it with my finger or fingernail. The mark was on the gun when I bought it from the dealer. Shown in a photo with a scale for size.

I bought this shotgun new in 2017 and am slightly ashamed to say I haven't fired it, but there’s your explanation of why it’s for sale. It’s a thing of beauty. It carries and handles wonderfully, but I’m not doing nearly as much upland bird hunting as I thought I would do. And as I get older and my snowboard-crashed shoulder gets gimpier, a recoil-operated, Ultra Light 12 gauge seems less and less like a good idea.

Benelli’s page with tech details is here: https://www.benelliusa.com/shotguns/ultra-light-shotguns

Proof mark is "CM," which this page http://www.conarmi.org/banchi_ita.jsp indicates corresponds to 2014 date of manufacture.

This Benelli weighs 6 lb, 1.0 oz on my “precision” Harbor Freight digital scale.

A few digits of the serial number are obscured in photos for security.

I can ship long guns outside the state of Texas to your FFL via FedEx Ground. If your local laws require this item to be shipped from an FFL, I can arrange that. My FFL will ship to California.

I can accept money order or bank check, or personal check if you are willing to wait seven business days between my receipt of your check and shipment. Paypal does not permit its services to be used for firearms or ammunition.

Please do not post "I'll take it" unless you are ready to complete the deal and take it when you say you'll take it. I've had a couple of people flake and not pay on smaller items lately. When someone does that, it prevents another buyer from being able to buy it and me from being able to sell it until it's obvious that the person who'd said they'd take it isn't going to stand by their post.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

GB1

R
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
R
Walnut or plastic stock?

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Redrockhunter
Walnut or plastic stock?

Benelli’s page with tech details is here: https://www.benelliusa.com/shotguns/ultra-light-shotguns

The last time that bear ate a lawyer he had the runs for 33 days!
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
It’s walnut. I have one exactly like it. By far, my favorite shotgun.

Oh, and believe it or not, deer bite. Fairly hard.
N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N
Bump for a fair deal

IC B2

O
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
O
Bump for the day off work.

O
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
O
Up for the weekend.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
If semi autos are you thing, this is about as good as it gets for a do all upland gun...

O
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
O
Had a question about pricing flexibility via PM, so I reviewed my comps.

One in similar condition but likely with more use on it sold yesterday on the popular auction site for $1295 +$65 freight +tax. With the tax rate where I live, that would work out to almost $180 more than I'm asking as a shipped price.

The next most recent one was about two weeks ago. Factory new 24-inch barrel from a retailer went for $1495 plus tax, which is about standard retail online pricing.

I figure my asking price is fair. Selling it here, I avoid paying fees and the buyer avoids having tax charged, so I get to keep more of the money and the buyer pays less to get it into his (or her) safe. It works out to be a good deal for both parties.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by borden811
It’s walnut. I have one exactly like it. By far, my favorite shotgun.

Yep. I’ve got the same gun in 20 ga. Absolutely love mine!!!
Good deal if you want a new 12 ga in today’s crazy gun market prices.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B3

O
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
O
Going to start moving stuff to auctions on Sunday evening if no activity over the weekend.

G
GF1 Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
I’ll take it. PM sent.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
[quote=borden811]It’s walnut. I have one exactly like it. By far, my favorite shotgun.

Good deal if you want a new 12 ga in today’s crazy gun market prices. [/quoteIt is a wood stock with a wrap to look like really nice walnut!

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by Switch
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
[quote=borden811]It’s walnut. I have one exactly like it. By far, my favorite shotgun.

Good deal if you want a new 12 ga in today’s crazy gun market prices. [/quoteIt is a wood stock with a wrap to look like really nice walnut!

Yep. Like I said, it’s walnut.

Oh, and believe it or not, deer bite. Fairly hard.
O
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
O
SOLD

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

548 members (06hunter59, 12344mag, 10gaugemag, 160user, 1beaver_shooter, 16gage, 60 invisible), 2,777 guests, and 1,240 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,644
Posts18,512,449
Members74,010
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.