Print Thread
Hop To
K
keith Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
K
A disturbing discovery was recently made in Scottsdale, Arizona.

A reporter for The Gateway Pundit received an interesting tip-off.
Here’s what he found.

On Monday night, TGP’s Jordan Conradson investigated the Homewood Suites in Scottsdale, Arizona after receiving a tip that it was an illegal immigrant safe house. The hotel is located at 9880 N Scottsdale Rd.

When Conradson arrived at the hotel, every entrance was barricaded, and he had to park down the street. He walked up to the hotel and greeted some officers.

This is incredible.

There’s a safe house for illegal immigrants being secretly maintained without our knowledge – until now.
Conradson did some digging.

Conradson: what’s going on here?

LES Officer: You actually need to leave the property it’s actually a closed hotel.

Conradson: Oh, so what’s going on?

LES Officer: This is a private property man.

Conradson: But what’s going on?

LES Officer: If you want to get information for that you need to go to endeavors.org.

Conradson: I heard that they were harboring illegal immigrants here. Is that true?

LES Officer: You can go to the endeavors.org website and they’ll give you as much information as they can.

Conradson: Who do you work for?

\ LES Officer: I’m contracted with LES, it’s a law enforcement contract service company.

Conradson: Why aren’t people allowed on the premises?

LES Officer: You can go to endeavors.org to get information for that other than that this is closed this is private property from the company that’s here.

Guess what the story behind Endeavors is…

ENDEAVORS.ORG is the website for Family Endeavors, a San Antonio nonprofit tied to the Biden administration. They received an $87 million no-bid contract in March to clothe and shelter illegal immigrants. They then received ANOTHER contract for $530 MILLION shortly after.

It’s all been masterminded by the Biden Administration right under the noses of Americans living in Scottsdale.

But there’s more.

A Selrico Services food van pulled out of the parking lot. Selrico is a food service company that is also based in San Antonio. They must be contracted to provide food for those in this country illegally.

So not only are these illegal aliens being housed at taxpayer expense, they’re being fed at our expense too!

They get all this free and then we’re sent the bill through taxation.

Conradson wanted to find out who specifically was organizing all this.

Note the parts in bold.

Conradson called the local police station since he could not get any answers from the representatives at the hotel.

Conradson: I would like to know what is going on at the Homewood Suites on Scottsdale Rd. and Mountainview. Do you have any information about what’s going on there?

Dispatcher: Nothing outside of the fact that it’s being monitored by ICE and that we have police presence there from other agencies 24/7.

Conradson: Who is managing the hotel?

Dispatcher: I don’t have that information exactly

Conradson: But ICE is in there 24/7?

Dispatcher: Yeah, it’s being monitored by them and outside agencies.

Conradson: Do you know what the outside agencies are?

Dispatcher: I think it’s just a mix of all Arizona state agencies.

Conradson: Are they communicating with you on how many people they’re bringing into Scottsdale, into the hotel?

Dispatcher: I don’t have any specifics on it.

Conradson: Where do I find more information?

Dispatcher: You could try to look up any of the ICE numbers online and see if they give any further.

Conradson: Do you have any information on exactly what’s going on? I mean obviously, they’re harboring illegal immigrants, but do you know anything else?

Dispatcher: No we don’t have any further.

The Deep State inside Arizona is a part of this, and so is ICE and the police.
It’s all one unified effort to keep this a secret from the American people.
Here’s exactly what is at stake.

This is atrocious. Over 600 MILLION DOLLARS are funding this operation to flood red counties with illegal residents and brand new Democrat voters, and it’s costing the American taxpayers money and it’s putting the American people in DANGER.

Instead of protecting American citizens, officers are being paid by our tax dollars to protect non-citizens who are invading our communities.

The globalist elites who govern this country are attempting to change the population so that it votes in the way that they prefer.

They don’t care about any of the Americans currently living here, they just want to replace them with people from other countries.

And they’re doing their best to keep it under wraps.

So share this article far and wide to raise awareness about what they’re doing, and let’s hope we can put a stop to this!

Google “Homewood suites immigrants” if you doubt this account…

For more info on Endeavors: https://clyde.house.gov/media/in-th...act-business-biden-ties-raising-conflict

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
They are being hauled by the thousands all over the US and to military bases like Lackland.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R

Illegals pass through here every day and night, went to the gun range to site in a rifle i changed scopes on this morning, a Illegal walked up and wanted a ride to San Antonio, told him to keep walking. Rio7

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Do any of us think they are immune from politically minded violence ?.......are any of are neighbors, friends or relatives part of the Feral Migrant Importation Cabal ?

We've been overwhelmed at the ballot box now we will be physically overwhelmed. Know full well that your enemies are planning kinetic action against you.

There is no try....................

Whom the gods wish to destroy they first make mad.
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
Sycamore is pissed about the money being spent on the election audit...

That money could be used to import and support illegals in his backyard instead!

IC B2

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Tracking Govt flights, Gitmo included. Then at 18:30 active volcano ash warning locations.

At 20 min, the illegals being flown in and distributed in the US. Are they anarchists to be used like Hitlers Brown Shirts were?

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
What used to be a Super 8 motel in our town is being used for the same purpose. I understand there is one in Willcox also. Seems to be right along the interstate.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Backroads

That money could be used to import and support illegals in his backyard instead!

not really pissed, but I do think they are both a waste of money.

I would like to know which hotel in Scottsdale, don't think I'll be staying there any time soon.

as far as the super-8 , that might be an improvement. Hard to blame those owners for working with ICE.

Originally Posted by jorgeI
...Actually Sycamore, you are sort of right....
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Sycamore
Originally Posted by Backroads

not really pissed, but I do think they are both a waste of money.

I would like to know which hotel in Scottsdale, don't think I'll be staying there any time soon.

as far as the super-8 , that might be an improvement. Hard to blame those owners for working with ICE.

Gonna go use your man puzzy to earn a few bucks eh?

MAGA
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
damn girlfriend, what got you on the rag?

Originally Posted by jorgeI
...Actually Sycamore, you are sort of right....
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Suckmoredicks dream come true........Pure nirvana, A liberal fuqktards wet dream.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
And folks on here wonder why Governors from several States are sending National Guardsmen to the TX Border to help the ones Gov Abbott sent there.

They don’t have a Fuqking clue that THEIR Tax Dollars are paying for this Illegal Invasion of America.
Much less a fuggin clue of what’s coming soon to their locale.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

543 members (16gage, 160user, 1_deuce, 24HourCampFireGuy50, 16penny, 1lessdog, 47 invisible), 2,878 guests, and 1,258 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,493
Posts18,490,406
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.