Hop To
T
TF49 Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
T
All,

I have a friend now working for a small city department. Looks like the city is in the process of making the jab mandatory.

He is fortunate in that the honcho he works directly for seems to be a pretty good manager and leader.

I would like to provide him with some clear concise reasons for refusing the vaccine. He is highly regarded by his boss and hoping to get a variance on this,

So, is there a site that provides this type of info…. I would like to have a “site” that the honcho can go and view…. But not a wacko site…. A site with simple and straightforward objections to the jab.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

TF

Btw…. Yes, he is prepared to quit and go back to South Dakota and “re-boot.”

The tax collector said: “Lord Jesus, have mercy on me, a sinner.” Jesus said he went home “justified.”

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
What state is he working in?

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
T
TF49 Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
T
Colorado….. city of Loveland

The tax collector said: “Lord Jesus, have mercy on me, a sinner.” Jesus said he went home “justified.”

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by TF49
Colorado….. city of Loveland

Religious and philosophical exemptions are legal there. I would think that’s all he needs to do.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
At the end of the day, he really needs to speak with an employment attorney. Google something like , "attorneys against covid 19 vaccine Colorado". Being a conservative, there might be a religious exemption with how those vaccines were created. He can research fetal cells.

Personally, I would send my concerns in an email to start documenting my concerns in writing. I also wouldn't quit, I would make them fire me and file for unemployment if it happened.

This is from Mayo. LINK

In the U.S., there has been an increase in reported cases of myocarditis and pericarditis after mRNA COVID-19 vaccination, particularly in male adolescents and young adults age 16 and older. Myocarditis is the inflammation of the heart muscle, while pericarditis is the inflammation of the lining outside the heart. These reports are rare. The CDC is investigating to see if there is any relationship to COVID-19 vaccination.

Serious side effects of the Janssen/Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 vaccine can occur within three weeks of vaccination and require emergency care. Possible symptoms include:

Shortness of breath
Persistent stomach pain
Severe or persistent headaches or blurred vision
Chest pain
Leg swelling
Easy bruising or tiny red spots on the skin beyond the injection site
Mild to moderate headaches and muscle aches are common in the first three days after vaccination and don’t require emergency care.

Rarely, some people may develop Guillain-Barre syndrome after getting the Janssen/Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 vaccine. Seek immediate medical care if you have weakness or tingling sensations, difficulty walking, difficulty with facial movements, double vision, and difficulty with bladder control.

I'm here to increase my social credit score and rub elbows with some of the highest rollers on the internet.
IC B2

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R
To add to DP:
I would get tested for antibodies and if positive submit the Cleveland Clinic study
Otherwise I see no out beyond either religious or not-fully approved status.

FJB & FJT
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S

Think.
It's not illegal, yet.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
W
WMR Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
It sounds like your friend already has his own reasons for choosing not to be vaccinated. IMO, those reasons are the ones he should lay out in writing for his employer. If he’s not a good writer or researcher, then maybe an attorney would put his thoughts on paper for a reasonable fee. It may not save his job, but at least it will be the truth. It sounds like your friend is a man of conviction and willing to sacrifice for his beliefs.

In the end, it’s still just a job. In this labor market, a good worker won’t be unemployed long. Best wishes to him.

IC B3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

578 members (06hunter59, 160user, 1beaver_shooter, 12344mag, 10gaugeman, 1lessdog, 56 invisible), 9,823 guests, and 1,105 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,195,358
Posts18,546,782
Members74,060
Most Online21,066
May 26th, 2024

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.