Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Is it too hard for people to understand that a Dr with hospital privileges is guided by their hospital contract provide the treatment protocals their hospitals select and those treatments can be influrnced by more than efficacy, such as financial renumeration?

Why do so many Drs with Hospital privileges always send their patients to the hospital for the much more expensive Xrays, CT and MRI scans rather than to the much cheaper Radiologist down the street in a private office?
Helping the bottom line enhances job security.

Last edited by jaguartx; 08/05/21.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Is it too hard for people to understand that a Dr with hospital privileges is guided by their hospital contract provide the treatment protocals their hospitals select and those treatments can be influrnced by more than efficacy, such as financial renumeration?

Why do so many Drs with Hospital privileges always send their patients to the hospital for the much more expensive Xrays, CT and MRI scans rather than to the much cheaper Radiologist down the street in a private office?

I'm wondering why they didn't admit my father this week with CV and Pneumonia - the hospitals aren't full in the least, there's room. Instead they send a 67 year old man home to "work through it" - he's been unable to eat since Monday at the least - everything comes up. The antibiotics for the PN - go out the other end. Can't sleep with dry heaves.

Me

K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
Originally Posted by Teal
I'm wondering why they didn't admit my father this week with CV and Pneumonia - the hospitals aren't full in the least, there's room. Instead they send a 67 year old man home to "work through it"

Hippocratic Oath has been rescinded by insurance companies.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
You sound like the know it all that recently stated BS about off label usage. Happens every day in the hospital I work. And it has happened with COVID.

And we give free meds and service every day also.

As far as protocols for COVID, we have most likely used most of them out there. Because, in the beginning none we’re sure what worked best. Experience narrowed them down, to what worked best for individual cases. And one was not the only one.

Also the reason one pays to have people on their payroll is for them to generate business for the company.

Your ability to foster half truths is always on display.

Last edited by battue; 08/05/21.

laissez les bons temps rouler
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
I have it right now. It’s not fun, but so far it ain’t too bad. I have no respiratory symptoms or fever as of yet. With me it is like a mild sinus infection and a stomach virus. The stomach stuff was pretty bad this morning. I had cramps that flat out hurt for about an hour. After that it’s been okay.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by tzone
Originally Posted by Pappy348
Gonna ask my doc at my next tele-appointment if he’ll prescribe Ivermectin if we get sick. Kinda doubt it, but have a jug on hand JIC Plan A* fails.

*Stay the fugg away from people.

Where do you get a jug of it?

Actually a little bottle of the injectable/drinkable.

Amazon.

What fresh Hell is this?
H
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
H
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by Fireball2
My good buddy (middle in photo) and his son (in red) both have it, as well as a bunch in their family. He's been down and out of work for nearly two weeks and last night had to call an ambulance to take him to the ER. His son has pneumonia. They are in all in rough shape. Seems to be a few around us getting hit.

FW

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

LMAO

Tell them to reattach their genitals.

Do you just set waiting to say something totally stupid? Or do you make a list of dumb phugging statements, and apply them with no thought! Fireball2 sorry to hear your friend is sick, I hope he recovers soon!

Last edited by Heym06; 08/05/21.
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

I'm wondering why they didn't admit my father this week with CV and Pneumonia - the hospitals aren't full in the least, there's room. Instead they send a 67 year old man home to "work through it" - he's been unable to eat since Monday at the least - everything comes up. The antibiotics for the PN - go out the other end. Can't sleep with dry heaves.

Take him back to the ER….if not readmitted, he will at minimum have another evaluation.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by JoeBob
I have it right now. It’s not fun, but so far it ain’t too bad. I have no respiratory symptoms or fever as of yet. With me it is like a mild sinus infection and a stomach virus. The stomach stuff was pretty bad this morning. I had cramps that flat out hurt for about an hour. After that it’s been okay.

I hope you heal up real good and that it doesn't cause any more brain damage.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
it seems like the Delta thing has a higher infection rate, but a lower death rate than the original version

Sam......

IC B3

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by Cluggins
Originally Posted by JoeBob

I hope you heal up real good and that it doesn't cause any more brain damage.

I would be the smartest man in Alabama by about 50 IQ points.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by battue

Take him back to the ER….if not readmitted, he will at minimum have another evaluation.

Still believe in the system, eh Battue?

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
it seems like the Delta thing has a higher infection rate, but a lower death rate than the original version

NO NO WE ALL GONNA DIE FROM IT!!!!
MSM will tell one all about!

FJB & FJT
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

He's been there 2x since Sat - they give fluids and send him home.

Me

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by K22
Prayers for them.
My wife and I have worked with the public this whole time, no mask, no vax of course, and have weathered it, no problem. Then one of my wife's employee's decides to get vaccinated, came to work and less than one day later my wife has it. And of course, I got a day or 2 later. She ended up in the hospital and almost died. Lots of Ivermectin and Zpaks later we are slowly recovering. I would love to shoot that idiot for getting vaccinated then coming to work. Jerk!

You gotta be kidding me....you're actually blaming the vaxxed lady!?

W
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
W
"The Sky is Falling".

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by irfubar

Still believe in the system, eh Battue?

Obviously, it’s not perfect. And some systems are superior to their counterparts. There are ones close to me that I would prefer to pass by….given the chance to get to another.

Personally I had one experience that would turn many off from the system… so I can appreciate were some are coming from. I’m also still here because of the “system”..And as you know… work for them and see the good they do and how much most inside care…

So ya

Last edited by battue; 08/05/21.

G
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
G
PM sent.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

The healthcare system is just as corrupt as is the media and politics. Doctors can be bought just as easily as the media and politicians.

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Mannlicher

It’s super scientific.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

548 members (160user, 12344mag, 10ring1, 16gage, 10gaugemag, 16penny, 64 invisible), 2,650 guests, and 1,299 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,071
Posts18,501,503
Members73,987
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.