Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
All evidence aside, for me it's a case of, "If the left wants us to take it so badly" that they are willing to pay us to take, threaten us with a loss of employment or ability to shop for groceries, then I know it's very, very bad.

That being said, the people presenting their findings aren't Campfire posters and whackjobs, they're respected professionals in their fields with no axe to grind. The glaring problem with the left is their lack of credibility and trustworthiness.

LOL
GB1

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
I would bet I've put more time into researching these vax's than anybody here. For every doctor/article/video you can find saying they're dangerous/deadly/poison you can find two that say they're fine. My own most trusted doctor admits there is some risk, just as there is with any vaccine, yet he got it himself and recommends I get it because he believes the benefits out weigh the risks. I still have not done it but I may soon. I have been patiently waiting for the Novavax vaccine that was/is supposed to come out the third quarter of this year.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Blackheart
I would bet I've put more time into researching these vax's than anybody here. For every doctor/article/video you can find saying they're dangerous/deadly/poison you can find two that say they're fine. My own most trusted doctor admits there is some risk, just as there is with any vaccine, yet he got it himself and recommends I get it because he believes the benefits out weigh the risks. I still have not done it but I may soon. I have been patiently waiting for the Novavax vaccine that was/is supposed to come out the third quarter of this year.

In your research then you have probably already watched the video's describing the effects of the "vaccine" on the organs. What are the naysayers countering these very specific claims with? If it's just general platitudes or official sounding "I've researched it myself and have decided to take it", that's not specific enough. I'm curious if they completely dismiss the claims of harm it does and what evidence do they show to counter the evidence that it is very harmful?

LOL
O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O

I have weighed the risks for myself and the "jab" is really not in my future. Flu shots have historically made me very ill so I do not take them and have not for a few decades. I have a cousin that got the second shot (do not know if it was Phizer or Moderna) had symptoms within the hour and died within 48 hours (if that runs in the family I'm out). Over the last two years I have developed food allergies that have never surfaced before sometimes causing severe hives hence I have been very careful what goes in my body. I choose to eat healthy foods take vitamins as needed not lick doorknobs and keep my hands washed and advise anyone else to do the same. I had all my childhood vaccines and made sure all my children had too but this one is not for me . Having said that everyone should have the right to choose what is best for them and we as a people should not make social outcasts of anyone over their choice . That is the freedom to live is it not ? I believe the robust immune systems God gave us will far outweigh any vaccine so far available for C-19....

One man with courage makes a majority....

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by okie

I have weighed the risks for myself and the "jab" is really not in my future. Flu shots have historically made me very ill so I do not take them and have not for a few decades. I have a cousin that got the second shot (do not know if it was Phizer or Moderna) had symptoms within the hour and died within 48 hours (if that runs in the family I'm out). Over the last two years I have developed food allergies that have never surfaced before sometimes causing severe hives hence I have been very careful what goes in my body. I choose to eat healthy foods take vitamins as needed not lick doorknobs and keep my hands washed and advise anyone else to do the same. I had all my childhood vaccines and made sure all my children had too but this one is not for me . Having said that everyone should have the right to choose what is best for them and we as a people should not make social outcasts of anyone over their choice . That is the freedom to live is it not ? I believe the robust immune systems God gave us will far outweigh any vaccine so far available for C-19....
Good post.

IC B2

J
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
J
Originally Posted by okie

+1..............

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Fireball2

In your research then you have probably already watched the video's describing the effects of the "vaccine" on the organs. What are the naysayers countering these very specific claims with? If it's just general platitudes or official sounding "I've researched it myself and have decided to take it", that's not specific enough. I'm curious if they completely dismiss the claims of harm it does and what evidence do they show to counter the evidence that it is very harmful?
I'd suggest you do your own research and make the decision on what to believe and whether to get vaccinated or not. There's plenty of conflicting info out there and we all have to make our own choices as to who and what to believe. As far as using the Democrats pushing it as a basis for deciding against, I think you need to keep in mind that Trump supported it, "they" already know it's mostly been Dems taking the jab and it makes no sense for them to kill off their own constituents.

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I visited my doctor the other day. As an aside, he didn't even ask if I'd had the shots. But the doc said, "how do I put this tactfully? You're not very compliant,". I'm not a trusting person. However, the entities I trust the least, are the ones pimping the shots'.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by BuckHaggard
Then just don't get vaccinated. The anti vax crowd is f u c king completely obsessed by the vaccine. It's amazing to watch. Exactly the same as trump derangement syndrome.

You need to stay in them mountains. Too dangerous anywhere else out in the world for you.

PS you got your mask on?

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
IC B3

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
I visited my doctor the other day. As an aside, he didn't even ask if I'd had the shots. But the doc said, "how do I put this tactfully? You're not very compliant,". I'm not a trusting person. However, the entities I trust the least, are the ones pimping the shots'.
Do you not trust your own doctor ? What is his opinion/advice ? I have a primary care doc., a cardiologist, a gastroenterologist and a nephrologist. They all got vaxxed and recommend that I do too.

D
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
D
Orange Man say Good. Swamp critters say Bad... Knee jerk response, don't confuse them with the facts. Narrative rules and narrative writes the script.

Its a shame that something this important has gone political to the extent it has.

I took Moderna x2. Second casued some issues, like Shingles, followed by Bell's Palsy. You read more and more about such, an no I don't think those just "happened".....

Aggressive, early treatment had me OK in record time without residual effects.

And, no, we don't know the long term effects of these injections. And, no, I don't use the Brit term "jab"..

Conventional wisdom claims that ADE (Antibody Dependent Enhancement) can't happen. Google that one.

They say the spike protein can't act like the Mad Cow Prion. Maybe not. It's that "maybe" that drives folks nuts. Another Google topic.

They say that 90% of hospitalized Covid cases are unvaccinated. Don't know for sure, just what we're told.

They tend to discredit Covid treatments that seem to work; they just push the vaccine. For example, don't take Ivermectin, Hydroxychloroquine, etc. when you get sick, just sit around taking Tyelnol until time to go to the hospital. Then test those treatments in hospital ICU's after Cytokine Storm is cranking up, just to "prove" they don't work.

Google Dr. Vladimir Zelanko, NY and Dr. Richard Bartlet, TX. They have treated thousands of Covid patients with impressive numbers. But, they treat them early, don't wait until the buzzards are circling.....

But, they are shunned by the MSM and the establishment.

DF

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
There's plenty of conflicting info out there and we all have to make our own choices as to who and what to believe.

Then why the pushback from you vax nazi / mask Karens to have it your way?
If someone dosen't want it, STFU, dosen't hurt you one bit !
Right?

Roy

What this world needs is a few more Rednecks.

The Dildō Of Consequence Rarely Arrives Lubed

Waterboarding isn't illegal if you use diesel

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Do you not trust your own doctor ? What is his opinion/advice ? I have a primary care doc., a cardiologist, a gastroenterologist and a nephrologist. They all got vaxxed and recommend that I do too.

I've got a good education. "Trust" to me, in most cases, is on a continuum and can be expressed mathematically. It also depends on what you're talking about. My doc is trusted enough that I go to him for stuff. By past experience, any cold, flu, etc. like COVID would be handled by an ER or Urgent Care doc or PA because he wouldn't be on duty when me or one of my family came down with it. So the trust issue would be with the doctor in front of me at the time. The doc didn't volunteer any advice on this score, and I didn't ask. Nor did he on the next visit with my wife, the very next day. The point of all this is, as much as the vax's are supposedly being pimped, it is odd that it was not mentioned by him or any of his staff. The Walmart, only a few hundred feet away, where we get our scripts, constantly pimps the shots. Constantly. Odd. I very hesitantly assume that he has questions about the shots.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by LRoyJetson
There's plenty of conflicting info out there and we all have to make our own choices as to who and what to believe.

Then why the pushback from you vax nazi / mask Karens to have it your way?
If someone dosen't want it, STFU, dosen't hurt you one bit !
Right?
What are you a fuggin retard ? I haven't gotten vaccinated yet myself and haven't pushed it on anyone. You've got to be a fuggin retard to think that I'm a "vax nazi"..

J
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
J
Originally Posted by Dirtfarmer
Orange Man say Good. Swamp critters say Bad... Knee jerk response, don't confuse them with the facts. Narrative rules and narrative writes the script.

Its a shame that something this important has gone political to the extent it has.

I took Moderna x2. Second casued some issues, like Shingles, followed by Bell's Palsy. You read more and more about such, an no I don't think those just "happened".....

Aggressive, early treatment had me OK in record time without residual effects.

And, no, we don't know the long term effects of these injections. And, no, I don't use the Brit term "jab"..

Conventional wisdom claims that ADE (Antibody Dependent Enhancement) can't happen. Google that one.

They say the spike protein can't act like the Mad Cow Prion. Maybe not. It's that "maybe" that drives folks nuts. Another Google topic.

They say that 90% of hospitalized Covid cases are unvaccinated. Don't know for sure, just what we're told.

They tend to discredit Covid treatments that seem to work; they just push the vaccine. For example, don't take Ivermectin, Hydroxychloroquine, etc. when you get sick, just sit around taking Tyelnol until time to go to the hospital. Then test those treatments in hospital ICU's after Cytokine Storm is cranking up, just to "prove" they don't work.

Google Dr. Vladimir Zelanko, NY and Dr. Richard Bartlet, TX. They have treated thousands of Covid patients with impressive numbers. But, they treat them early, don't wait until the buzzards are circling.....

But, they are shunned by the MSM and the establishment.

DF

Excellent post Doc.
I do not trust mRNA vaccine.

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

I've got a good education. "Trust" to me, in most cases, is on a continuum and can be expressed mathematically. It also depends on what you're talking about. My doc is trusted enough that I go to him for stuff. By past experience, any cold, flu, etc. like COVID would be handled by an ER or Urgent Care doc or PA because he wouldn't be on duty when me or one of my family came down with it. So the trust issue would be with the doctor in front of me at the time. The doc didn't volunteer any advice on this score, and I didn't ask. Nor did he on the next visit with my wife, the very next day. The point of all this is, as much as the vax's are supposedly being pimped, it is odd that it was not mentioned by him or any of his staff. The Walmart, only a few hundred feet away, where we get our scripts, constantly pimps the shots. Constantly. Odd. I very hesitantly assume that he has questions about the shots.
I would ask. Come to think of it, I don't think any of my doctors gave their advice on the matter until I asked them about it.

Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
The latest VAERS update shows that almost 13,000 people have died after receiving their vaccine, most in the first week after they got the shot.

VAERS Weekly Update

More people have died after taking the vaccine in the last 6 months than the number of people that died in the last 31 years taking ALL other vaccines combined.

Attached Images
July 30 2021 VAERS Weekly Update.jpg (57.21 KB, 99 downloads)
Last edited by montram; 08/13/21.
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
The campfire is the biggest conspiracy theory web site on the net.

LOL

4Chan?
Stormfront?
Democratic Underground?
Reddit?
Flat Earth Society?
Illuminati Conspiracy Archive?

You don't get out much.

T
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Oh it's working all right, it's just not a vaccine. It's doing exactly what it is designed to do, which is compromise and kill people.

As well as divide the people of this country into pro-vax and anti -vax
Just like the country was divided during the Civil War.
Divide and conquer

Just because you're offended doesn't mean your right.
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

523 members (1Longbow, 1beaver_shooter, 1badf350, 1234, 06hunter59, 160user, 48 invisible), 1,787 guests, and 1,222 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,135
Posts18,523,225
Members74,026
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.