Print Thread
Hop To
W
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
W
https://www.theburningplatform.com/2021/08/15/message-from-france/

Here in France it has gone to the extreme with the “Health” Pass. Last week on the 21st ALL restaurants, bars, coffee shops, and any leisure activities like sporting events, theaters, cinemas, museums, were closed to anyone without “the pass” and all staff at these places are mandated to get the jab to keep their job.

It is now a 6 Month prison sentence if you are caught inside any of these places without the pass (the man who slapped the president in the face got only 3 months prison time). Business owners will get a fine of 45,000 euros and 1 year prison sentence if they do not comply with the use of “the pass” and force all their employees to get the jab. (If you know France, you can commit murder and have less of a sentence)

So the result? All the low paid employees quit, they can make more on welfare here. (for now) We can still technically “get take out food” but I just tried last night and every restaurant in our town (that is dine in with take out) has closed their doors due to the lack of staff.

As of last week ALL doctors, nurses and health industry workers have been mandated to get the jab or lose their license, practice, job, business etc. (ALL health care here is Govt paid positions and there are no private health care Doctors or Hospitals etc.)

Since the Health care system is state run and funded, it has been run into the ground. All the good doctors left France 5 Years ago, all the hospitals look like they are 3rd world hospitals since there is no money to repair them, half of the equipment doesn’t work and not every hospital is stocked with supplies needed for daily needs (masks, gels, disposable gowns etc).

For 5 years Nurses have been understaffed and doing double the work because the Health care system is nearly bankrupt…. So add to this the mandatory jab.

So the result? Well they took to the streets by the millions and now all the hospitals just lost another 50% of staff capacity. My doctor just went into early retirement (a.k.a. he quit) and I have yet to find a replacement.

As of Aug 1st ALL large malls, retail stores and grocery store owners and their staff need to be jabbed and the health pass is required to enter for employees and customers. This would be the equivalent to closing ALL Targets, Walmarts, Costcos, Home Depots, and all major grocery stores. (basically any building over 20,000 squre meters) to those without “the pass”.

Result.?? Aug 15th Truckers will be going on strike nation wide; Blocking all access roads in and out of Paris.

Yesterday an entire airport in Northern France closed due to the majority of staff quitting.

As of Sept 15th All public areas and access will be off limits. No farmers markets, no parks, no national parks, lakes, rivers, beaches, recreation areas, campsites etc. and no gathering over 100 people, no churches, no weddings, etc.

As of Oct 1st ALL small vendors such as, delis, pizza trucks, sandwich shops, butchers, bakers, vegetable stands etc.

So as of Oct 1st I will only be able to purchase food by internet and pick up (if allowed).

Food shortages, Truckers strike, hospitals and airports shutting down unemployment going through the roof. Its going to be a bumpy ride folks.

Is it me or does all this seem a bit extreme for a “pass” that isn’t exactly working?

America Canada England Australia New Zealand you’d better wake up.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
America is rapidly going the way of Haiti.

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
If we allow it too...They already trying in New York City,New Orleans and San Francisco and probably more to follow.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
I doubt we have the balls that the people in France appear to have when it comes to standing up to tyranny.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by JoeBob
I doubt we have the balls that the people in France appear to have when it comes to standing up to tyranny.

France: mass protest in the streets

America: "You have been suspended from Facebook" NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! PleaseLetMeBackOnPleaseLetMeBackOn!!!!

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

IC B2

DMc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Governor Abbott via executive order declared: No Mask Mandates. Still I'm seeing 4 out of 10 people wearing useless mask when I'm out shopping. I'm afraid Texas may very well be turning "blue".

**Edit to add: Saw a Biden bumper sticker yesterday.

Make Gitmo Great Again!!
Who gave the order to stop counting votes in the swing states on the night of November 3/4, 2020?
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by WayneShaw

Will the USA End Up Like France?

Unless a large portion of the country grows a backbone, then yes, we will end up there.

Surely in the Big Blue cities/areas, we will get there very soon; whether or not it sticks or gets extended to Red America remains to be seen, but in general, the American people crave law & order & follow rules, including bad & all out illegal rules/laws, to a fault.

We'll know pretty soon I think.

MM

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Friends in Belfort, France don’t seem to be experiencing this,,,,,yet.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Yeah, at least the people over there are protesting in public on a large scale, as opposed to bitching about it online.

"Hey jackass, get your government off my freedom."
MOLON LABE
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Welcome to the flaming twenties. The country you recognized as America no longer exists. Plan accordingly.

Import the 3rd world become the 3rd world.

Whom the gods wish to destroy they first make mad.
IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
[Linked Image from focusfinancialadvisors.com]

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Originally Posted by DMc
Governor Abbott via executive order declared: No Mask Mandates. Still I'm seeing 4 out of 10 people wearing useless mask when I'm out shopping. I'm afraid Texas may very well be turning "blu[/color]e".

That’s been the Dems goal since 2008

Last edited by keith_dunlap; 08/16/21.

if a man speaks, and there isn't a woman around to hear him, is he still wrong?

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by OutlawPatriot
Yeah, at least the people over there are protesting in public on a large scale, as opposed to bitching about it online.

chipsNdips , honey hand me another pepsi , love this big screen TV ,, hey I can't get involved in anything my wife doesn't believe in that stuff , she says - let others take care of it + it's hot out there and I'm out of shape

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

152 members (44mc, 345dl, 338rcm, 300Sav, 35, 7887mm08, 12 invisible), 1,565 guests, and 887 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,979
Posts18,499,563
Members73,984
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.