Hop To
Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by coleridge
Like a couple post above... Take it or don't; it's your choice and that's a great thing! But I'll suspect 99.9% people reading this has had some type of immunization, vaccine, or other "poison" put in their body. Not sure if the covid vaccine is the end all or not; but "jabs" isn't "always" a bad thing... I suspect some people now feel like people did during/at days of polio.... (you think?)

I got more vaccinations in the Navy than we would give our cattle.

Must not be very many veterans on the 'fire these days...........

Casey

Not being married to any particular political party sure makes it a lot easier to look at the world more objectively...
Having said that, MAGA.
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by alpinecrick
Like a couple post above... Take it or don't; it's your choice and that's a great thing! But I'll suspect 99.9% people reading this has had some type of immunization, vaccine, or other "poison" put in their body. Not sure if the covid vaccine is the end all or not; but "jabs" isn't "always" a bad thing... I suspect some people now feel like people did during/at days of polio.... (you think?)

Those were real vaccines, not thrown together in a short few months.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
A
add Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by SandBilly

... and didn't require maintenance booster shots.

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A

Like hell. Military personnel were often the early recipients of new vaccines--and not all of them developed in the USA. That was an ongoing joke when I was serving 40+ years ago. 175 million Americans have now received one of three vaccines--how big of a trial do we need? Should we include Martians? Importantly, the Wuhan Virus vaccine is about to end its FULL trials in a month--I wonder what will be the new irrational rationale?

Casey

Not being married to any particular political party sure makes it a lot easier to look at the world more objectively...
Having said that, MAGA.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Like hell. Military personnel were often the early recipients of new vaccines--and not all of them developed in the USA. That was an ongoing joke when I was serving 40+ years ago. 175 million Americans have now received one of three vaccines--how big of a trial do we need? Should we include Martians? Importantly, the Wuhan Virus vaccine is about to end its FULL trials in a month--I wonder what will be the new irrational rationale?

Maybe until it’s FDA approved? Taking a vaccine that’s not even a vaccine for a strain from over two years ago? Get all you want fella.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
99.7 percent survival rate, including their fake numbers. Lmao

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
K
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
K
While I am for sure against this vaccine, I was pretty much forced to get it. Large companies, like the one I work for in the fertilizer industry, have suffered from people taking advantage of the system and getting paid time off. I have not missed an hour of work due to this virus and am very thankful. But my company just announced starting October 4th, if anybody not vaccinated goes out due to coming in contact with a positive covid case, will be sent home without pay. I, like 98% of everybody else, can't afford to go 2-4 weeks without a paycheck. I am being punished because I'm not taking "precautionary measures" to protect myself. All this time we have been following CDC guidelines, but are forced to take a vaccine that is not approved and fully tested. It sucks.... like sucks really bad.

F
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
F
Until 12/31/21

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Is this vaccine for sale here in the classified? If it is, not interested in a mRNA SHOT. ILL LET YOU BE THE GUINEA PIG! WHOOO YA!

F
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
F
Thinking the same thing. Deals galore in the not too distant future!

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Catdog1
Just got home from Walmart where I got the Covid Vaccine.
I was 50/50 on the fence about getting it. Decided I would go for it after loosing another friend to Covid this past week. That makes 2 friends of mine that have died from it.

I know it will not prevent catching it but maybe it will help me fight it if I do indeed catch it.

is it causing you to sell all your 2A protected items?
at discount prices?

-OMotS

"If memory serves fails me..."
Quote: ( unnamed) "been prtty deep in the cooler todaay "

Television and radio are most effective when people question little and think even less.
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by Kcheshire
While I am for sure against this vaccine, I was pretty much forced to get it. Large companies, like the one I work for in the fertilizer industry, have suffered from people taking advantage of the system and getting paid time off. I have not missed an hour of work due to this virus and am very thankful. But my company just announced starting October 4th, if anybody not vaccinated goes out due to coming in contact with a positive covid case, will be sent home without pay. I, like 98% of everybody else, can't afford to go 2-4 weeks without a paycheck. I am being punished because I'm not taking "precautionary measures" to protect myself. All this time we have been following CDC guidelines, but are forced to take a vaccine that is not approved and fully tested. It sucks.... like sucks really bad.

So sorry that you are in that situation.

“No one in hell can ever say I went to Christ and He rejected me.

C.H. Spurgeon
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Kcheshire

Yeah that’s BS.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A

Maybe until it’s FDA approved? Taking a vaccine that’s not even a vaccine for a strain from over two years ago? Get all you want fella.

FDA approval is contingent on full trials--both in a month or so.

Glad to see you have so much faith in the government agency FDA.

ALL vaccines are based on some variant. Never has it meant the vaccine is not effective against (most) new variants.

Casey

Having said that, MAGA.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

FDA approval is contingent on full trials--both in a month or so.

Glad to see you have so much faith in the government agency FDA.

ALL vaccines are based on some variant. Never has it meant the vaccine is not effective against (most) new variants.

I don’t have faith in anything with the word federal in it, unless it’s ammunition. Approved or not, they can keep it.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by farmallm51
Thinking the same thing. Deals galore in the not too distant future!

Just being around for the estate sales alone will be worth getting the vaccine for.

Casey

Having said that, MAGA.
A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A

I don’t have faith in anything with the word federal in it, unless it’s ammunition. Approved or not, they can keep it.

Okay SB, hang in there.

Casey

Having said that, MAGA.
T
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
T
The China flu vaccine is nothing more than the common flu shot. Well maybe a little more, the pharmaceutical companies have full immunity from being held accountable, some people have really bad side effects (death) and the vaccine doesn't prevent a person from getting or giving the China flu. Makes no sense when no one anyone dies from the China flu who doesn't have some other pre existing condition health condition. Numbers don't lie, less than ONE percent of the population dies from the China flu, and everyone knows the government's numbers are over exaggerated.
Common sense isn't very common anymore.

Life is good live it while you can.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Catdog1
Just got home from Walmart where I got the Covid Vaccine.
I was 50/50 on the fence about getting it. Decided I would go for it after loosing another friend to Covid this past week. That makes 2 friends of mine that have died from it.

I know it will not prevent catching it but maybe it will help me fight it if I do indeed catch it.

You ought to consider moving this your post to somewhere more logical, the classified is not the place for it. However, I'll up the current offer to + $5

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

I'm still pissed about the Anthrax shots I had to take!!

Last edited by blairvt; 08/19/21.
Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

500 members (1badf350, 06hunter59, 10gaugemag, 10Glocks, 160user, 1234, 51 invisible), 16,919 guests, and 1,269 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,924
Posts18,539,071
Members74,051
Most Online20,796
04:44 PM

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.