Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by deflave
Ask DocRocket.
lmao

Be sure and axe about some T injections too.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by deflave
Ask DocRocket.

Seems like somebody did wink

FJB & FJT
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
If you are mandated to get a vaccine request and submit a religious waiver and let it be denied.

Even real vaccines for real diseases have been exempted by religious waivers for decades. The case law is well rooted and you will win in the end.

There are millions of kids going to schools without any vaccines because of religious waivers.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
Originally Posted by SturgeonGeneral
I had COVID 13 months ago and was recently asked to get vaccinated for a work situation. I decided to get an antibody test just to see if I still had any after 1+ year. My results came back at 624 U/mL (a 'positive' antibody level is 0.8 U/mL) so I have a high antibody titer in my blood.

Shouldn't that be enough? Why on earth would I get the vaccine? These company and government mandated vaccinations are insane.

I’m in the same situation. Had Covid back in December, doctor said he didn’t see any reason for me to get the shots but work is going to make it impossible to not have the vaccine. I’m not against the vaccines but think it’s stupid to require them of people who have had Covid.

It doesn’t make any sense but they’re gonna make life impossible for those that don’t take the shots.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Crow hunter

It doesn’t make any sense but they’re gonna make life impossible for those that don’t take the shots.

And it has nothing at all to do with protecting anyone from disease. It's about The Great Reset, a main part of which is population control (and massive world population reduction) by universal internal passports which will eventually be connected to social credit scores which will determine your level of freedom to travel and to participate in society generally speaking.

IC B2

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Let's see what happens when 'they' try to stop interstate travel for the unvaxxed.

FJB & FJT
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
I had COVID 13 months ago and was recently asked to get vaccinated for a work situation. I decided to get an antibody test just to see if I still had any after 1+ year. My results came back at 624 U/mL (a 'positive' antibody level is 0.8 U/mL) so I have a high antibody titer in my blood.

Shouldn't that be enough? Why on earth would I get the vaccine? These company and government mandated vaccinations are insane.

This is standard. It proves that the vaccine is not at all about controlling COVID-19. It has another purpose altogether. Its purpose is total population control through a universal passport system, i.e., they want to require a passport (proving government compliance in all matters) for normal functioning in society. Additionally, its function is world-wide population reduction.

The reality is that the real purpose of the vaccine could be several things, to reduce fertility, to reduce the population or to reduce the IQ of the population. It does not protect you from the CCP virus or keep you from spreading it, so what is it's actual purpose?

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O

Some professor just sued along the sames lines and won against some university. They dropped his requirement based on his antibody tests.

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by rickt300

The reality is that the real purpose of the vaccine could be several things, to reduce fertility, to reduce the population or to reduce the IQ of the population.

Not sure that is possible. LOL

S
Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
S
Very interesting.

To clarify, I'm not union represented and my employer isn't threatening to fire me. They are just making it difficult for those of us not vaccinated, essentially treating us like second class workers who don't get certain opportunities. Similar to what they are doing to college students. If you are not vaccinated, you have to get tested every week which is often an hour + long wait.

IC B3

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by KFWA
its a good question

I'm sure someone has done a study on anti-bodies for those who have had covid-19 versus those with the vaccine and how long they provide protection

or at least they should be doing that.

UhmOK

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
What does your family doctor say or see and Infectious Disease doctor. Here you get opinions based on people with too much time on their hands and distrust everyone.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The latest jap study says getting the vax when you have antibodies is leading to a terrible situation of varients

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by abbydog
What does your family doctor say or see and Infectious Disease doctor. Here you get opinions based on people with too much time on their hands and distrust everyone.

Like Fauci?

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Yeah like Fauci.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Yeah like Fauci.

Ok, that’s all I needed to know.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Sandbilly,

If you have a cancer you going to a doctor or get advice on the fire?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Sandbilly,

If you have a cancer you going to a doctor or get advice on the fire?

You’re not talking apples to apples, I sure as hell ain’t going to a pos politician, Fauci is a politician.

Are all of the frontline doctors that say the opposite of Fauci idiots? Or just choose to believe whatever the MSM, .gov and politicians tell you?

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Just FYI my doctor prescribed me Ivermectin, antibiotics and budesonide. As soon as i developed a fever I took ivermectin, broke the fever 5 hours later. I feel great..

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

572 members (1lesfox, 1beaver_shooter, 222Sako, 12344mag, 1badf350, 204guy, 58 invisible), 2,326 guests, and 1,257 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,509
Posts18,509,355
Members74,002
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.