Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by WYcoyote
Not sure how many Biden voters would fess up to supporting him at this point in time.

But I'm sure there are more shameless demtards than there should be.

Watch MSNBC for 30 minutes.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house

J
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
J
Hope they stay in business til next March. I’ll stop by for a bite on my way to kill an Osceola in Saint Cloud.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
I wish I was close, I'd be there at least one a week.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Ben_Lurkin
Business gets struck by the Antifa/blm lightning in 3, 2, 1.

Business implements rooftop Korean pre-plan and exterminates significant numbers of ANTIFA/BLM Marxist trash.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by JakeBlues
I'd like to eat breakfast, lunch and dinner there right now.

Florida restaurant owner posts sign asking Biden supporters to take their business elsewhere

A Florida restaurant owner put a sign outside of her business telling supporters of President Joe Biden not to enter. Angie Ugarte, the owner of DeBary Diner, posted the sign that criticizes the way Biden handled evacuations in Afghanistan , where a blast last week killed 13 U.S. service members.

“If you voted for and continue to support and stand behind the worthless , inept and corrupt administration currently inhabiting the White House that is complicit in the death of our servicemen and women in Afghanistan, please take your business elsewhere," the sign says. "God bless America and God bless our soldiers."

“It was the only thing I felt like I could do,” Ugarte said, according to FOX 35 News . “I was just angry. I was just let down. I felt like one of those mothers, or wives, or sisters who were gonna get that knock on the door.”

Some customers turn and walk away when they see the sign, while others have praised the sign's message, Ugarte explained. Ugarte has a wall in her restaurant dedicated to “Our Local Heroes" with pictures of service members along with U.S. and military decor.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...er-posts-sign-biden-supporters-turn-away

Excellent...

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
IC B2

DMc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Heroes of the day.

Make Gitmo Great Again!!
Who gave the order to stop counting votes in the swing states on the night of November 3/4, 2020?
C
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
C

Love it!

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Not sure how many Biden voters would fess up to supporting him at this point in time.

I don’t think you understand the mindset of a liberal, or that of a brain dead Never-Trumper.

They will not hide, or fess up, just to get a bite to eat. Instead, they will not only never set foot in this restaurant again, they will launch an Social Media smear campaign in hopes to put the restaurant out of business.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
I hope they have a line out the door this weekend and no difficulty hiring staff.

-OMotS

"If memory serves fails me..."
Quote: ( unnamed) "been prtty deep in the cooler todaay "

Television and radio are most effective when people question little and think even less.
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by steve4102

I don’t think you understand the mindset of a liberal, or that of a brain dead Never-Trumper.

They will not hide, or fess up, just to get a bite to eat. Instead, they will not only never set foot in this restaurant again, they will launch an Social Media smear campaign in hopes to put the restaurant out of business.

That is absolutely true. But, as long as there are fuggers like us around to support them, it ain't happening.

Chik-Fil-A anybody? Passed by a newer one about 1 1/2 miles from my house a couple days ago. Packed inside. 20-30 cars in the drive-thru. Lol.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
IC B3

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T

Go to her FB page & give her a thumbs up !

T R U M P W O N !

U L T R A M A G A !

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I think it would be interesting to observe the results if Lib owned restaurants were to prominently post such signs - telling folks to not enter unless they fully support Biden and the general policies/actions of the current administration. Put their business on the line according to their political convictions.

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
I'm sure a year ago, there were plenty of businesses that had anti Trump you not welcome signs.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
OUTSTANDING!!!

Dyin' ain't much of a livin' boy - Josey Wales
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

577 members (12344mag, 01Foreman400, 007FJ, 06hunter59, 10gaugemag, 1234, 55 invisible), 2,340 guests, and 1,150 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,649
Posts18,493,368
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.