H
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
H
Originally Posted by JimFromTN
Originally Posted by Hunter270Guy
Originally Posted by AKPENDUDE
Imagine being so gay that you make threads about other men on a hunting forum….lol.
Hey I’m not the meat gazer.
Are you sure about that? You sure seem to enjoy talking about COCK and homsosexuals.

Nice try feeble minded one. Lame but at least you're trying.

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Originally Posted by WhiteTrash
Ol Penfag has been pretty quite since his commander and chief Xiden has proven to be an undeniable libtard failure. Additionally the fact he won’t be able to collect federal aid anymore I figured he was back moping bath house floors…… oh and look his fellow sword fighter from TN is coming to his rescue

Quiet??? I have this thing called a job which is more important to me than posting here. Maybe try it.

I’ll also remind you that I never voted for biden and I have not ever supported him or his administration in any way, shape or form and believe him to be an epic failure.

So swing and a miss with your lame insult.

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Imagine being so gay that you make threads about other men on a hunting forum….lol.
Are you sure about that? You sure seem to enjoy talking about COCK and homsosexuals.

You are the one that brought up the subject and you were sure to capitalize COCK.

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by 12344mag
I find it interesting that so many claim to be heterosexuals and yet have such a fascination with gay men and their sexual proclivities.

You're confused again (still), It isn't fascination, it's complete disgust.

I don't think so. You sure talk about it allot. I find liver disgusting but I don't talk about it constantly. You and the rest of your closeted buddies are fixated on it.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
You are the one that brought up the subject and you were sure to capitalize COCK.

Maybe that just means AKPenisDude likes big COCK. Why are you so worried about coming to his rescue?

"Hey jackass, get your government off my freedom."
MOLON LABE
IC B2

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
I find it interesting that so many claim to be heterosexuals and yet have such a fascination with gay men and their sexual proclivities.

You sound a little defensive. Have something you want to get off your chest?

What part of that would lead you to believe that I am being defensive in the slightest?

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by OutlawPatriot

Maybe that just means AKPenisDude likes big COCK. Why are you so worried about coming to his rescue?

ALPENDUDE has never mentioned anything about big COCK. Actually, interestingly enough, you are the only one who has mentioned size. Do you think size matters?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
What part of that would lead you to believe that I am being defensive in the slightest?

Why are you even here? There isn't a single person on the forum except the 5 other chronic trolls that give a damn about anything you think or say. Is your life so pathetic that you have nowhere else to go except to a forum where everyone hates you?

MOLON LABE
J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J

Why are you even here? There isn't a single person on the forum except the 5 other chronic trolls that give a damn about anything you think or say. Is your life so pathetic that you have nowhere else to go except to a forum where everyone hates you?

Thats a deep philosophical question, now isn't it? Why are you here? Why is anyone here? I guess I just don't care that you and the rest of the racist homophobic inbreds hate me.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Thats a deep philosophical question, now isn't it? Why are you here? Why is anyone here? I guess I just don't care that you and the rest of the racist homophobic inbreds hate me.

It's not philosophical at all and it's not rocket science. I don't voluntarily hang out in places where everyone hates me.

MOLON LABE
IC B3

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J

It's not philosophical at all and it's not rocket science. I don't voluntarily hang out in places where everyone hates me.

I guess I am just not as uptight as you

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

So if you're an easy going guy, it's enjoyable to be surrounded by people who hate you??? You're such a fugging pathetic loser it's unbelievable. The only thing you bring to this forum is misery. Get a life, find a friend and go somewhere where people don't want to put a bullet in your fugging temple.

MOLON LABE
J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J

So if you're an easy going guy, it's enjoyable to be surrounded by people who hate you??? You're such a fugging pathetic loser it's unbelievable. The only thing you bring to this forum is misery. Get a life, find a friend and go somewhere where people don't want to put a bullet in your fugging temple.

If the only thing I brought was misery then you people would love me. Your whole world is based on the notion that the sky is falling. Look at what you people talk about. The mexicans are coming across the border to get you, BLM is coming to get you, antifa is coming to get you, the commies are coming to get you, terrorists are coming to get you, blacks are coming for your women, and the gay community is coming for your children. You live in a world of fear and despair and I am here to enjoy it.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Enjoys the suffering of others.
#hero

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
[The only thing you bring to this forum is misery.

That's all Homosexuality brings to anyone's life.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Raferman
#hero

Pretty much the sickest kind of pathetic loser on the planet.

MOLON LABE
J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by 12344mag
[The only thing you bring to this forum is misery.

That's all Homosexuality brings to anyone's life.

Don't be sad.

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by Raferman
#hero

Pretty much the sickest kind of pathetic loser on the planet.

Except that your suffering is brought on by your need to suffer so you fabricate delusions of the sky falling. You add that to the fact that you would want to put a bullet in someone's temple simply because they don't agree with you takes it to a whole new level of pathetic loser.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
If you were close enough to catch him thinking about it then you were tooooo close. Maybe homo close? Huh?

Life (and forums) is like a box of animal crackers----There's a Jackass in every box
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
COCK. Bwahahaha. I don’t care who you are, that’s some funny schit.

I bet you’re boyfriend gives horrible BJs and that’s why you’re angry all the time.
What a gay thong for you to come up with…what’s with all you “conservatives” (f a g g o t s) typing out your fantasies in these threads???
”Gay thong”? Must have been a Freudian slip.

Hold into the suds
Hunter270Guy

The puke call conservatives who have heterosexual relationships "[bleep]". Quite telling.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

238 members (10gaugemag, 1minute, 204guy, 24HourCampFireGuy50, 16penny, 257_X_50, 29 invisible), 2,182 guests, and 1,231 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,115
Posts18,483,452
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.