Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 20 of 20 1 2 18 19 20
E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
I heard in Texas if you high fence you have to drive out or kill the native deer from that plot. Not sure if that is true or not. but not much point of high fencing if you leave the commoner deer in there.

if they are leaving one side open its a douschy thing to do.

If ya'll were killing 20 deer a year off that 80 acres you deserved it.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Patethaor
This is not correct when a person with money or power damages the surroundings and prevents living to other people. It is necessary to fight with them peacefully because it is still your neighbor and a feud harms you. The only things that could solve this problem are high Gates and Fencing. I understand that we are talking about a relatively large territory. Most likely, you will need to agree on all the costs of all costs. But nevertheless, it is at least somehow to protect you from them.

Slavek? Is that you?

Maybe your cuz?

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by BigDave39355
Who digs up a 2013 post?? For the first post?

Someone wanting you to click on the Walsh Landscaping link in their post.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
That's gotta be a bot. I would NOT click that link.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Another whiny Libtard Snowflake........

Kevin
NRA Lifetime Member
Retired, Fulltime RV'er
IC B2

M
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by RRA223
I have a good friend who owns 80 acres next to a big ranch here in Oklahoma that an out of stater just moved in, bought, and high fenced 3 sides of. The ranch wraps around 2 sides of my friends place and this has just about completely ruined the hunting there, which is not really my point but it sucks when these big money people move in and do this crap. Anyway the ranch is around 6000 acres or so but the one side they did not fence happens to be a game refuge on state park land. This open section is probably a mile or so long. My friends is not the only place impacted, there are several. My question here is whether or not it is legal to high fence your your entire place except for the one side which is a game refuge? To my thinking if they are going to high fence it should have to be on all sides especially in this case.

Well, not too difficult to decide where your good friend should hunt this year.

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
This jackwagon next to my sis and bil's farm won the bid to buy their 40 acres of woods( my former hunting grounds) He and his Pa are scheitstains who have been harassing my family for years. Anyhoo, he got pissed off that my nephew and I are shooting deer that wander out of his woods into the fields to feed. His woods are surrounded by other landowners. He constructed a game fence on his property and went to the town hall mtg to try to get the adjacent land owners to high fence the rest of his woods at their own expense. Got run out of the meeting, it was hilarious! Anyhoo, the DNR is letting him get away with it , but he has to pay some kind of fee. All because we shoot a few does!

Last edited by troublesome82; 09/11/21. Reason: wording
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by geedubya
Originally Posted by Oldman03

Someone trying to stir up some schit.

Someone to whom English is not their first language.

LOL

BTW,

OP, how long did you have to peruse these forums to come up with this most entertaining thread to be your first post???

TFF

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

ya!

GWB

God, I love that pic.

P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
I hunt in Tennessee, so conversations about TX hunting and larger tracts of land are always interesting to me.
Recently had a conversation with a guy from TX whose neighbor demanded to know why he was high fencing the two mile boundary between them.
He told him to get in the truck and take a ride with him. He pointed out that along the two mile boundary, the neighbor had 4 shooting houses and feeders all within 100 yards of the fence. Then told him he wouldn’t even care if they didn’t shoot every dink that crossed the existing low fence. Neighbor got pissy, of course…..

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
In the end, it is not illegal to be an [bleep]...

But don't be an [bleep].

Me solum relinquatis

Molon Labe
IC B3

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by Whttail_in_MT

Someone wanting you to click on the Walsh Landscaping link in their post.

Very strange. Poor English and a link in the UK. I would not click the link. Why would anyone in the US need fencing from a uk company.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Honeypot_(computing)

Page 20 of 20 1 2 18 19 20

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

582 members (21, 007FJ, 2500HD, 160user, 1234, 1beaver_shooter, 72 invisible), 2,571 guests, and 1,323 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,090
Posts18,482,931
Members73,959
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.