Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 7 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by TimberRunner
I know hundreds who've had vaccine and all are fine.
So far you say. And I don't know hundreds who've had the vaccine but I know some that bad shet has happened to. Clots, miscarriages for two. My niece went and got it, she had twins due in January. They came sliding out dead last week.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Sheister: What is your opinion on the advisability of the CV-19 preventative shot called a vaccine?

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Hastings
Sheister: What is your opinion on the advisability of the CV-19 preventative shot called a vaccine?

Well, myself and my wife got it , along with my adult children and we are all fine. My mother in law, sister in law, sister in law's daughter, and brother in law all got Covid and survived, even though my MIL was in her 80's , had leukemia, kidney failure, and other underlying conditions. Afterwards they all got the "vaccine" and had no side effects... along with all their spouses... BTW, my MIL died in June of complications from her Leukemia and kidney failure when she finally decided to stop taking treatment. Nobody blamed her death on Covid but according to this thread maybe we should have?

But I wouldn't have a problem with someone who decided not to get it....

Never underestimate your ability to overestimate your ability.
E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Originally Posted by montanabadger
An older couple who are friends of ours got themselves vaccinated , and a week later they are both in the hospital fighting for their lives. So was it the e vaccine that made them I'll, or did they somehow both catch the virus at the same time? What do you all think? Seems awfully coincidental to me.

VEI (Vaccine Enhanced Infection)

Certain experimental lentiviral vaccines even proved to be counterproductive: they rendered vaccinated subjects more susceptible to infection rather than protecting them. For vaccine-induced enhanced susceptibility to infection with certain viruses like feline coronavirus, Dengue virus, and feline immunodeficiency virus, it has been shown that antibody-dependent enhancement (ADE) plays an important role. Other mechanisms may, either in the absence of or in combination with ADE, be involved. Consequently, vaccine-induced enhancement has been a major stumble block in the development of certain flavi-, corona-, paramyxo-, and lentivirus vaccines.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7131326/

THERE HAS NEVER BEEN A SUCCESSFUL CORONA VIRUS FAMILY VACCINE CREATED.

Last edited by ElkSlayer91; 09/12/21.

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
I had to take the Moderna vaccine for work for the DoD with no ill effects. I had COVID a few months prior the vaccine and it sucked.

Semper Fi

IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
J & J and rock on.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
(right?)

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by SamOlson
(right?)

Do you have options available? Folks were offered the choice of Moderna. When I checked, my option was Pfizer. Younger guy such as yourself? Do your best to make a choice and go forth... IMO, concerns of complications to come years later is utter nonsense, but, only time will tell. Good luck.

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Hastings
Originally Posted by TimberRunner
I know hundreds who've had vaccine and all are fine.
So far you say. And I don't know hundreds who've had the vaccine but I know some that bad shet has happened to. Clots, miscarriages for two. My niece went and got it, she had twins due in January. They came sliding out dead last week.

Oh man. That's horrible. Sorry to hear that.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
K
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
K
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
Originally Posted by 12344mag
My cousin is in her early 40's got the jab and now has heart failure, coincidence I think not.

Which jab?

my buddy is 43 and had a mild heartattack after his, I think he got the moderna. Started having breathing issues and finally went and got checked out.

IC B3

K
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
K
My mother got covid around xmas, and then waited the x number of days before she could get the 1st shot, 1st shot put her down for two weeks, she said it was worse than covid. She didn't want to get the 2nd shot but finally went and got it, didn't have any issues from it. But she has had constant sinus issues since the shots, sore throats, runny nose and coughs.

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by killerv
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
Originally Posted by 12344mag
My cousin is in her early 40's got the jab and now has heart failure, coincidence I think not.

Which jab?

my buddy is 43 and had a mild heartattack after his, I think he got the moderna. Started having breathing issues and finally went and got checked out.

Sucks. Hope he recovers well. Screwy stuff to hear about for sure.

--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Burleyboy
Originally Posted by SamOlson
Covid has been a true mind fuuck.

This x 1000! I don't know what's what anymore. Buried my favorite aunt yesterday. Was trying to recover from a bad case of covid and had a stroke.

Bb

My condolences. Sounds like a blood clot caused it, which is a common effect of both the shot and COVID-19. Was she on aspirin or blood thinners?

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Post-vaccination inflammatory syndrome is a fairly well understood phenomenon that can occur with most any type of vaccine. Most events are not life threatening, but people do die as a result of a vaccine shot. It appears that there is a substantially higher occurrence of adverse reactions with the mRNA jab. The best educated guess is the shot itself triggers an uncontrollable cytokine storm and associated inflammation that can cause myocarditis, pericarditis, clotting, etc.

https://www.oatext.com/pdf/CCRR-5-454.pdf

Personally, I believe the post jab Covid infections are more associated with changes in social behavior than caused by the jab itself. So many of the post jab folks that I have encountered attempt to resume a "normal" life because they feel protected. Many do so with days or weeks of their jab when their adaptive immune system is still learning how to mount an attack against the virus. They are more vulnerable during this time as their immune system is in freakout mode. It can take more than 30 days for the immune system to calm down and return to normal patrol.

Every one who I know who continues avoidance and common sense after the jab seem to do extremely well. That could be exclusively due to avoidance and not the jab. But we are in the first phase of a long pandemic so probably a good idea maintain avoidance if you are in a high risk group and regardless of your vaxx status.

As your T and B cells begin to lose their post jab memory, I also believe that antibody dependent enhancement is occurring. So more breakthrough infection resulting in hospitalization and a one way trip to the morgue.

So you can die of the virus or you can die of complications associated with the jab. Right now, the vaccinated are winning but that can change pretty damn quickly with the next variant.

Last edited by STRSWilson; 09/13/21.

Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
J
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Sleepy
Campfire 'Bwana
J
Originally Posted by killerv
My mother got covid around xmas, and then waited the x number of days before she could get the 1st shot, 1st shot put her down for two weeks, she said it was worse than covid. She didn't want to get the 2nd shot but finally went and got it, didn't have any issues from it. But she has had constant sinus issues since the shots, sore throats, runny nose and coughs.

Sounds like she is having issues with th the jab

"But she has had constant sinus issues since the shots, sore throats, runny nose and coughs"

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first
S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
Fascinating thanks for the article

K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Originally Posted by kingston
Originally Posted by luv2safari
Originally Posted by rong
Woman who works at.my wife's deli got her 2nd Moderna today.
Passed out in the pharmacy,they had to lay her down and raise her legs to get the blood flowing.
She says she feels ok now.

Needle-shock...

This happens every time DeFlave whips his cock out in a crowd.

Do you ever not think about cock?

Camp is where you make it.
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M

--- Kid Rock 2022

E
efw Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
E
If we had a Pres worth a [bleep] he’d send China a bill for COVID equal to what we owe them and tell em we’re even.

I’d like to find a COVTARD who resembles me. Send em to the Pharm with my ID for the jab. He gets extra protection and I get a vaccine card with my name on it.

Pipe dreams both I know…

Page 7 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

605 members (160user, 1234, 10gaugemag, 19rabbit52, 10gaugeman, 1337Fungi, 52 invisible), 2,275 guests, and 1,183 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,769
Posts18,476,780
Members73,942
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.