-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Anybody who really thinks that the government cares about their safety and well-being...when it comes to seatbelts or Covid shots or anything else...is likely deluded about that.

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
And to the OP, I don’t “wear my seatbelt” and also have the antibodies, tell me again why you are more a risk with me? You are just bitter because the jab you got is not as advertised!

Just stay home and be safe, it’s better for you.

G
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
G
My wife borrowed my truck once. She came back bitching about the seatbelt leaving a dirty stripe across the front of her shirt. She asked why. I said I don’t know. You’re the first person to ever put it on.

Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
I wear my seatbelt. I can also take it off when I'm done with it. Try that with an experimental jab.

4 out of 5 Great Lakes prefer Michigan. smile
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Were you wearing ear protection?

IC B2

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
I would be dead now if it were not for my seatbelt... totaled my truck 9/11... my chest hurts like hell though from the seat belt..

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
In Missouri they have their annual traffic deaths on reader boards. 6XX, with 6X% not wearing seat belts. Seems high.

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
O
OGB Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O
I'm gonna regret this but.......

I wear a seat belt. I also wore a helmet when I had a motorcycle. They save lives(yours). Everyone can point to "their uncle Orval's, dog groomer's, plumber" who is alive by some strange twist of fate because they weren't buckled up. That is not, however the norm. I'm not worried about a head on collision with an 18 wheeler on the interstate, pretty hard to survive that. I'm worried about the soccer Karen who is yelling at her curtain climbers, applying make up and updating her Facebook page, T-boning me at an intersection. Plus, a seatbelt keeps you behind the wheel, enabling you to regain control and avoid further/worse encounters with other vehicles/unmovable objects preventing a fender bender from becoming a death sentence. Also, your life insurance may not pay out if they can claim your death would have been prevented wit the application of a seat belt. Is your need to be petulant more important then the care of your family?

There is a difference between capitulation and common sense.

Bore size is no substitute for shot placement and
Power is no substitute for bullet performance. 458WIN
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Seatbelt laws, helmet laws, mandatory vaccinations, etc are all forms of control and an opportunity for the politburo to dig deeply into our personal lives. I oppose all the aforementioned laws. With that said I can’t drive anywhere without buckling up because I’ve been doing it for so long it just feels strange not having my seatbelt on. Having responded to more MVA rollovers with ejection as well as a myriad of other MVA’s than I care to remember I know what not wearing a seatbelt looks like. Every adult 18 and over should have a choice.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
I
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
I
Originally Posted by cfran
And to the OP, I don’t “wear my seatbelt” and also have the antibodies, tell me again why you are more a risk with me? You are just bitter because the jab you got is not as advertised!

Just stay home and be safe, it’s better for you.

Well see, you completely misunderstand me.

I am completely and totally apposed to any Vax or mask mandates. Masks are complete bull schitt. Masks are not even a good placebo.

Vax should be completely by personal choice. I chose to get Vax at 1'st opportunity, because that increased my odds of a longer healthier life. Kind of like wearing a seat belt increases my odds of surviving an auto accident.

But yes, .gov mandates are bullschitt and there are a bunch of politicians worthy only to be lynched.

The thing about industry dealing with increased health care costs of the non-vaccinated is something they will have to work out through Industrial/labor relations and contracts.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
The thing about industry dealing with increased health care costs of the non-vaccinated is something they will have to work out through Industrial/labor relations and contracts.
What of the increased healthcare costs of the obese, smokers, drinkers, drug abusers, and the vast myriad of other healthcare problems directly related to poor diet and lack of exercise and other lifestyle choices...?

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by antlers
What of the increased healthcare costs of the obese, smokers, drinkers, drug abusers, and the vast myriad of other healthcare problems directly related to diet and lack of exercise and other lifestyle choices...?

You can get a TSA uniform in 6xl.

I am MAGA.
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
You rebel!

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
False equivalency.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
I walked into a store naked from the waist down. Screw the man!!!

T
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
T
No seat belts on a motorcycle.....

"Know guns, no crime. No guns, know crime."
- Ralph Lauretano
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by Tansun
No seat belts on a motorcycle.....

It's funny how motorcycle cops have no problems issuing no seatbelt tickets.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
No one can force me too wear underpants.As a consolation I always wear brown pants.

Its all right to be white!!
Stupidity left unattended will run rampant
Don't argue with stupid people, They will drag you down to their level and then win by experience
I
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
I
Originally Posted by antlers
What of the increased healthcare costs of the obese, smokers, drinkers, drug abusers, and the vast myriad of other healthcare problems directly related to poor diet and lack of exercise and other lifestyle choices...?

I understand life style choices are factored in when shopping for private insurance.

And the trend is for them to be factored into group insurance as well. Our company has been trying to figure out a way to factor health criteria into insurance premiums for the last ten years. They have not figured it out yet, because we keep trading wage increases for no cost health insurance.

In the near future, they will want a full genetic profile before hiring or selling you health insurance.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
L
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
L
I saw a 19 year old die this past saturday at 11PM. Terrible. If he would have worn a seatbelt he would be alive today.

Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

579 members (16penny, 1234, 160user, 06hunter59, 12344mag, 1beaver_shooter, 57 invisible), 1,939 guests, and 1,230 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,886
Posts18,497,845
Members73,980
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.