Hop To
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
LFC #16477668 09/28/21
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by LFC
If not for the NRA you'd likely be shooting flint lock.

I think you been shooting up.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
GB1

LFC #16477671 09/28/21
O
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O
I wont give my money to them pimps.

D
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
D
Originally Posted by dale06
I’ve been a member life/patron for 35 or so years. Used to give well beyond my membership. Not any more, until they clean house and get some leadership in place.

Endowment member here, Life member since the '60's.

And I agree 100%.

I'm not going to fund WLP's lavish life style.

I see no evidence that they want to clean house.

DF

LFC #16477684 09/28/21
M
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
M
It sucks - if I give up my NRA membership, I lose my RSO and Rifle Instructor certifications. Without the certifications, cannot act in those capacities. I enjoy being involved in NRA Youth Rifle Programs.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by slumlord
HOWARD METZENBAUM IS GOING TO RAPE YOUR GRANDMA if you don’t send us another $25

Weekly junkmail from the nra

Sheesh

A phone call to them stopped the junk instantly

IC B2

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by Ken_L
Originally Posted by hasbeen1945
When the next gun laws are passed the same people who bash the NRA will say where was the NRA... it happens every time.

I agree they need to clean house especially Wayne LaPierre but throwing out the baby with the bathwater is not the answer.

When I see Pelosi and other gun grabbers cuss about organizations other than the NRA I will believe they are doing some good. Hasbeen

Exactly! The dems do not care about GOA or SAF because they have no clout on Capitol Hill. The NRA has a lot of lobbyist's that get the ear of the people that matter.

We the gun owners are our own worst enemy. The liberals just sit back and watch us destroy each other.

I agree with Hasbeen and Ken_L. I'm a Patron Life member and I've quit sending them money like I used to, at least until WLP is out. However, no other organization has the clout on Capitol Hill that the NRA has. I don't ever see the anti-gunners and liberals calling out the GOA or SAF folks. Why, because they don't consider them threats. I won't financially support the NRA anymore but I'm not going to quit the organization either.

D
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
D
Originally Posted by test1328
Originally Posted by hasbeen1945
When the next gun laws are passed the same people who bash the NRA will say where was the NRA... it happens every time.

I agree they need to clean house especially Wayne LaPierre but throwing out the baby with the bathwater is not the answer.

When I see Pelosi and other gun grabbers cuss about organizations other than the NRA I will believe they are doing some good. Hasbeen

Exactly! The dems do not care about GOA or SAF because they have no clout on Capitol Hill. The NRA has a lot of lobbyist's that get the ear of the people that matter.

We the gun owners are our own worst enemy. The liberals just sit back and watch us destroy each other.

I agree with Hasbeen and Ken_L. I'm a Patron Life member and I've quit sending them money like I used to, at least until WLP is out. However, no other organization has the clout on Capitol Hill that the NRA has. I don't ever see the anti-gunners and liberals calling out the GOA or SAF folks. Why, because they don't consider them threats. I won't financially support the NRA anymore but I'm not going to quit the organization either.

+1

DF

LFC #16477753 09/28/21
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by LFC
I'm a member as every gun owner should be.

How many of you gun owners are not a member and living off the NRA dole ?

GFY. Was a member for many years. No longer. They're no different than squishy republicans these days. Whoring & lining their pockets. Fuggem.

Originally Posted by LFC

What an asshat. GFY again.

Last edited by 358WCF; 09/28/21.

Sacred cows make good burgers when you know what temperature to cook them at.-Rev. Billy
LFC #16478014 09/28/21
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna

L
LFC Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by smokepole
Originally Posted by LFC

WTF is the "NRA Dole?" Is that the fund Wayne uses for his hunts in Africa and his thousand-dollar suits?

Living off the NRA dole....gun owners that have benefited from.the NRAs hard work over the years without being a paid member.

Only a total moron would think that the NRA is not at the forefront of the second ammendment battle.

IC B3

LFC #16478166 09/28/21
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
I would have never become a life member if I'd known what Wayne and his minions were doing with the money.

Last edited by reivertom; 09/28/21.
LFC #16478174 09/28/21
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
I will take that as a yes to you and Wayne’s post coital.

LFC #16478175 09/28/21
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by LFC
Originally Posted by LFC

WTF is the "NRA Dole?" Is that the fund Wayne uses for his hunts in Africa and his thousand-dollar suits?

Living off the NRA dole....gun owners that have benefited from.the NRAs hard work over the years without being a paid member.

Only a total moron would think that the NRA is not at the forefront of the second ammendment battle.

That was the truth years ago, but now we know things and priorities have changed at the top of NRA. Sadly the so-called "leadership" has let Washington DC corruption seep in. If things, and leadership changes, I will send them money like before.

LFC #16478190 09/28/21
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Wayne has let the entire organization down. He is too entrenched for my liking. I used to be a member but as many have said.........no more until he and his minions are gone. The NRA takes a lot of cash to run and I am sure their cash flow has slowed a bunch. They will eventually dry up and that is when wayne will cut the cord. They have done a bunch of good for gun owners but I am pissed that they thought it was their own personal honey pot..NO WAY! I wish the board would grow some nads and raise some hell.

If you find yourself in a hole....quit digging
LFC #16478207 09/28/21
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by LFC
Originally Posted by LFC

Reading comprehension doesn't seem to be you strong point.

Almost all said they have been members but quit when WLP and his minions decided to fleece the organization.

5 years or so ago you wouldn't have found three guys here who didn't belong to the NRA, the NRA has cut their own throats, let the crooks bleed. All my monies go to 2AF

You're a Dumbfuqk and probably a paid troll for the NRA.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

LFC #16478211 09/28/21
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
But he does wear nice new suits.

1Minute
LFC #16478218 09/28/21
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by LFC
Originally Posted by LFC

Several years ago Wayne LaPierre made the statement that Bill Clinton needed a certain amount of crime to further his political agenda. He spoke the truth at that time. It's been a very long time since the NRA has drawn criticism from the media for saying anything like that. Then there was the love affair with Harry Reid. I contacted the NRA being critical of their association with him citing all of his liberal views and hate of freedom. The person on the other end of the conversation informed me the NRA is a one issue organization and defended Harry Reid as a great ally to gun owners. Things like this have shown me they are not spearheading the preservation of our 2nd Amendment. In fact the ship is listing and on it's way down unless something changes.

LFC #16478223 09/28/21
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by LFC
Living off the NRA dole....gun owners that have benefited from the NRA's hard work over the years without being a paid member.

Only a total moron would think that the NRA is not at the forefront of the second amendment battle.
In case you haven't noticed sir, most of the criticism of the NRA if from members who have in the past contributed generously to the NRA only to have their money wasted and put to fraudulent use. Like private plane rides, vacations, clothes, beautiful young women interns, etc. God only knows how they stole some of the rest of the money. All we know is the money is gone and now we're bankrupt. And indicted in criminal court. And spending a fortune on lawyers whose only purpose seems to be keeping Wayne out of jail.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.
Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Hebrew Roots Judaizer
LFC #16478315 09/28/21
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by LFC

You know anything about the founding of the NRA, what is was meant to do?

To preserve liberty it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them.-Richard Henry Lee

Endowment Member NRA, Life Member SAF-GOA, Life-Board Member, West TN Director TFA
LFC #16478376 09/28/21
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by LFC

FUGG the NRA........until that dickhead running it is down the road!! Been a life member when it was forty dollars! Figure what year that was dude!!

Even birds know not to land downwind!
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

572 members (160user, 257 roberts, 1lessdog, 1_deuce, 257Bob, 257man, 55 invisible), 2,484 guests, and 1,258 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,363
Posts18,527,244
Members74,031
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.