Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 9 of 16 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 15 16
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Sorry, correct my typo. Thank you. All 5 unvaxxed people tested negative. Ugh.

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
My old patient and bud, Dr Bartlett, member of Texas Govs Health Care Task Force and developer of inhaled steroid treatment Budesonideworks.com and head of 7 or so clinics which have treated well over 10,000 cases with his protocols and whose budesonide tx was tested and proved 90% effective in successfully treating 90% of COVID-19 pts without them needing hospital admission by Oxford Univ, oldest univ on earth and with the highest number of Nobel prizes has recently opened 3 Regeneron clinics in West Texas cities and has as many many pts who are fully Vaxed and with COVID-19 disease taking the Regeneron infusion as unvaxed.

Dr Harvey Risch of Yale iirc and another Harvard clinic scientist and dr from Harvard, a Dr Patel iirc, both treating patients at their hospitals said on Hannity Radio that they are seeing as many sick with the Vax as not. One said the sickest pts were those with COVID-19 who were fully vaxed.

You suckers keep trying to squeeze a turd like Fzukki or Biteme to get lemonade.

Aint happening. Not with the border, taxes, employment, fentanyl cases, Afghanistan, gas prices, food prices or freedom.

You fuggers like Indy truly couldnt put 2 and 2 together.

Im sorry, thats a fact.

You cant even accept the basic fact that coercing people to take an unproven vax is crime againdt humanity and illegal under Nuremberg code and World Court and other courts and are violations of human rights but like sheep led to slaughter you rush to be first in line.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
A disease? GMAFB

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by cfran
Furthermore, I’d like people thoughts on situations like this, I will try to keep it relatively short and simple . . .

14 of us were at a work event 10 days ago, large gathering in very tight quarters, ie no social distancing. Most of us, we think 12 had previously had Covid, and 9 of the 14 people were vaxed. 7 days after said event, all 5 of the unvaxed people tested negative for Covid, 7 of the 9 vaxed people tested positive, and they all have the normal symptoms.

Does the jab impact natural immunity? My small sample size says it does, and I’m seeing/hearing this all over, like increasing common by the day.

I can share other stories but again, this is what Countries like Israel are dealing with right now, the vaccine is NOT as advertised.

Because the observational data you present here is not a peer reviewed study I will not take it as fact. And being vaccinated does not mean you will not ever test positive for the virus. I follow the science. I don`t get my medical advice from places like this. Only a fool does that.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anecdotal_evidence

Last edited by funnybone; 09/29/21.
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
You are a fool, nothing more. If not, by all means explain Australia and Israel for us. Go for it, can’t wait actually.

IC B2

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by jaguartx

You cant even accept the basic fact that coercing people to take an unproven vax is crime againdt humanity and illegal under Nuremberg code and World Court and other courts and are violations of human rights but like sheep led to slaughter you rush to be first in line.

Yet here we are, our Government mandating the Vax and are about to fine businesses 700k for non compliance.

There is no law in this country

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Anti science toothless goobers like funnyboner get thier medical advice from Dr Biden. lmao

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Originally Posted by funnybone
Furthermore, I’d like people thoughts on situations like this, I will try to keep it relatively short and simple . . .

14 of us were at a work event 10 days ago, large gathering in very tight quarters, ie no social distancing. Most of us, we think 12 had previously had Covid, and 9 of the 14 people were vaxed. 7 days after said event, all 5 of the unvaxed people tested negative for Covid, 7 of the 9 vaxed people tested positive, and they all have the normal symptoms.

Does the jab impact natural immunity? My small sample size says it does, and I’m seeing/hearing this all over, like increasing common by the day.

I can share other stories but again, this is what Countries like Israel are dealing with right now, the vaccine is NOT as advertised.

Because the observational data you present here is not a peer reviewed study I will take it is fact. And being vaccinated does not mean you will not ever test positive for the virus. I follow the science. I don`t get my medical advice from places like this. Only a fool does that.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
You are a fool, nothing more. If not, by all means explain Australia and Israel for us. Go for it, can’t wait actually.

Anyone who goes to wiki for proof is an uneducated idiot. You can't even use wiki in 6th grade as a source.

D
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
D

Because the observational data you present here is not a peer reviewed study I will take it is fact. And being vaccinated does not mean you will not ever test positive for the virus. I follow the science. I don`t get my medical advice from places like this. Only a fool does that.

Everything about the jab is anecdotal. Any chance at having empirical data went out the window when they told the control group that they were the control group, and if they wanted they should get the real jab. Since then, all data is anecdotal, whether it comes from cfran's personal observation, or some doctor's personal observation.

Quit pretending you're somehow superior because you "follow the science", when no actual science is taking place.

And please respond with some ad hominem invective, once you Google what those words mean.

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by jaguartx

Yet here we are, our Government mandating the Vax and are about to fine businesses 700k for non compliance.

There is no law in this country

Yep, but i dont think those fines would be enforceable in court.

Someone on the fire already posted the 3 part Biden Mandate and showed that there is no enforcement provisions or penalties enumerated for privately owned businesses.

It would be nice if whoever posted that would do so again or if someone else who remembers it would do so.

SC has ruled Congress has to specifically give OSHA such powers and Congress has not done so.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Paddler
Originally Posted by akaSawDoctor
I’m all for the tin foil hat guys not taking a vaccine if you so wish however stand behind your convictions and stay out of the hospital if you get sick. Pretty much since day one it has been the goal to not overwhelm the healthcare system.

Basically if you are rejecting science, be a [bleep] man, stand behind your convictions and figure out to how to cure yourself by the same means you figured out how vaccines are a bad idea!!!

Unfortunately such is not the case and these same guys do the fastest 180 in history, get [bleep] scared, abandon their firmly held convictions and immediately look for science to bail your dumb ass out.

Basically asking the same people who just wanted to save your life, urging you to get vaccinated and whom you’ve decided should go pound sand, to forget that you are an idiot and save your life.

It just boggles my mind.

Just had an ex colleague die from covid yesterday. 39yrs old and lasted 8 days. Not vaccinated and very vocal about it as well. Wish he was still around to eat some crow.

Rant over

Hard to withhold care, even from those who refuse to do everything possible to protect themselves and others. These people absolutely do not have the courage of their convictions, proudly anti-vax until intubation. Seems weird that the same people who refuse vaccination even though it's a simple, free, quick and effective intramuscular injection will step right up for an intravenous infusion of monoclonal antibodies, which is much less convenient and costs $2100.

I suppose insurance companies could terminate coverage for those who refuse vaccination, or at least eliminate coverage for COVID-19 treatment if you're not vaccinated. Or increase deductibles for COVID-19 care, making patients and their families responsible for a greater portion of their bill. The cost of hospital care for COVID-19, as reported back in November 2020, ranged from $51,000 to $78,000. As of now, the cost of that care is covered by everybody, and I resent that I have to subsidize stupidity. Probably the most efficient way to make anti-vaxxers responsible for their unwise choice is to increase their insurance premiums. As of November, unvaccinated Delta Airline employees who refuse vaccination will face a $200/month surcharge. Stupid is expensive, fair is fair, let them put their money where their mouths are.

You were warned.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

Dr Mengele ( Jon Middleton). is a sociopath and a monster

Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by akaSawDoctor
I’m all for the tin foil hat guys not taking a vaccine if you so wish however stand behind your convictions and stay out of the hospital if you get sick. Pretty much since day one it has been the goal to not overwhelm the healthcare system.

Basically if you are rejecting science, be a [bleep] man, stand behind your convictions and figure out to how to cure yourself by the same means you figured out how vaccines are a bad idea!!!

Unfortunately such is not the case and these same guys do the fastest 180 in history, get [bleep] scared, abandon their firmly held convictions and immediately look for science to bail your dumb ass out.

Basically asking the same people who just wanted to save your life, urging you to get vaccinated and whom you’ve decided should go pound sand, to forget that you are an idiot and save your life.

It just boggles my mind.

Just had an ex colleague die from covid yesterday. 39yrs old and lasted 8 days. Not vaccinated and very vocal about it as well. Wish he was still around to eat some crow.

Rant over

Hard to withhold care, even from those who refuse to do everything possible to protect themselves and others. These people absolutely do not have the courage of their convictions, proudly anti-vax until intubation. Seems weird that the same people who refuse vaccination even though it's a simple, free, quick and effective intramuscular injection will step right up for an intravenous infusion of monoclonal antibodies, which is much less convenient and costs $2100.

I suppose insurance companies could terminate coverage for those who refuse vaccination, or at least eliminate coverage for COVID-19 treatment if you're not vaccinated. Or increase deductibles for COVID-19 care, making patients and their families responsible for a greater portion of their bill. The cost of hospital care for COVID-19, as reported back in November 2020, ranged from $51,000 to $78,000. As of now, the cost of that care is covered by everybody, and I resent that I have to subsidize stupidity. Probably the most efficient way to make anti-vaxxers responsible for their unwise choice is to increase their insurance premiums. As of November, unvaccinated Delta Airline employees who refuse vaccination will face a $200/month surcharge. Stupid is expensive, fair is fair, let them put their money where their mouths are.

You were warned.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
The debate is over? Hardly. Can't trust a thing being put out on media....certainly when money is involved.

Yup.
P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by dassa

Everything about the jab is anecdotal. Any chance at having empirical data went out the window when they told the control group that they were the control group, and if they wanted they should get the real jab. Since then, all data is anecdotal, whether it comes from cfran's personal observation, or some doctor's personal observation.

Quit pretending you're somehow superior because you "follow the science", when no actual science is taking place.

And please respond with some ad hominem invective, once you Google what those words mean.

The immune response to the vaccine is greater than natural immunity. That's why vaccination is recommended whether or not one has had COVID-19. Repeated exposure to an antigen increases the immune response. The first time you are exposed your immune system responds. The next time you're exposed, the response is quicker and greater, offering better protection. It's called the anamnestic response, and happens routinely.

Kinda funny the link above to a website called "The Conservative Treehouse". I guess the elevation improves the reception on your tinfoil hats.

I think the time for debate is over. Just have insurance companies apply a surcharge to insurance premiums for the unvaxxed to offset the cost of their stupidity and be done with it. The ACA already allows a 50% increase in premiums for smokers, just add another 50% for anti-vaxxers. Simple.

Last edited by Paddler; 09/29/21.

The true hunter counts his achievement in proportion to the effort involved and the fairness of the sport. Saxton Pope
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
As a third rate Dr you would deny health saving medical care to someone because of his/her politics? You are a fugging monster. I see on your reviews that female patients accused you Jon of fondling them . Is that true Dr Piddler?

The immune response to the vaccine is greater than natural immunity. That's why vaccination is recommended whether or not one has had COVID-19. Repeated exposure to an antigen increases the immune response. The first time you are exposed your immune system responds. The next time you're exposed, the response is quicker and greater, offering better protection. It's called the anamnestic response, and happens routinely.

Kinda funny the link above to a website called "The Conservative Treehouse". I guess the elevation improves the reception on your tinfoil hats.

I think the time for debate is over. Just have insurance companies apply a surcharge to insurance premiums for the unvaxxed to offset the cost of their stupidity and be done with it. Simple.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

I think the time for debate is over. Just have insurance companies apply a surcharge to insurance premiums for the unvaxxed to offset the cost of their stupidity and be done with it. The ACA already allows a 50% increase in premiums for smokers, just add another 50% for anti-vaxxers. Simple.

Bullshiit

The Cleveland clinic study of healthcare workers had ZERO reinfections of unvaccinated people who had recovered from covid.

Zero.

They only changed their "recommendation" after pressure from .gov

You are a lying POS

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
And deny care for children with leukemia and blacks with sickle cell anemia and homosexuals with AIDs, all more deadly, right Dr Jon Piddler?

Why do you molest your female patients?

I
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
I
Originally Posted by ribka
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
Originally Posted by copperking81
Give it up op. You're dumber than a bag of diks and everybody on this forum knows it.

Does everybody on this forum have a 2-digit IQ?

Sti lwaiting for the Ohio Dept of health database on vaccine data you quoted in your first post liar

Look, Dimbulb Ribka. You need to learn to read.

I believe I posted that this story was in every major newspaper in Ohio in the last day or two.

Google it yourself. I'm not your clerk. Don't know how to Google?

Frankly, Scarlet, I don't give a damn.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
I
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
I
Originally Posted by add
Indy still believes he hasn't left a hefty trail here, all along.

Frankly, Scarlet, I don't give a damn. Why do you?

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
Originally Posted by add
Indy still believes he hasn't left a hefty trail here, all along.

Frankly, Scarlet, I don't give a damn. Why do you?

Because throughout history, the people trying to force others to do something have always been evil?????

Page 9 of 16 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 15 16

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

540 members (1beaver_shooter, 1234, 1lesfox, 17CalFan, 007FJ, 01Foreman400, 58 invisible), 2,372 guests, and 1,267 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,383
Posts18,488,595
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.