Hop To
Page 11 of 16 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 15 16
E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by 12344mag

Lol, all these asswholes predicted millions of dead as well.

#nocredibilityleft

Well hold on now.

We don’t know; I’m sure that if they keep “managing” this crisis as they have (counting deaths “with” as deaths “of”, withholding early treatment, locking us in our houses where we get no Sun, put on weight, & share germs, use ineffective and likely deleterious vaccines) we’ll get there!

Give ‘em time; they’re just getting to started.

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Not as if Biteme and Faukki wouldnt do anything to drive more covtard fear, huh?

And yet, no flu or pneumonia deaths. Ha, who woulda guessed.

Just swallow the schiett without analyzing it.

So how are cases skyrocketing when most have been fully vaxed? Duh, i dunno.

Here, hospitals are allowed to report how many are vaxed vs unvaxed.

Sum tin wong.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by ISRO
The Cleveland Clinic is caring for the highest number of COVID-19 patients since last winter, and the volume is expected to rise.
shares
By Julie Washington, cleveland.com

CLEVELAND, Ohio — The Cleveland Clinic is now seeing its highest volume of COVID-19 patients since last winter, causing long wait times in Clinic emergency departments, and fewer nonessential surgeries.

Things are predicted to get worse. The Clinic’s forecasts predict the highest volumes of COVID-19 patients will come in the next several weeks, as this current pandemic wave peaks in northern Ohio, the hospital system said in a statement Monday.

About 460 patients — including 135 in intensive care units — are in the Clinic’s Ohio hospitals. This is more than double the number of patients that were hospitalized with COVID-19 at the Clinic one month ago. The majority of these patients are unvaccinated, the hospital system said.

Statewide, unvaccinated people account for close to 94% of recent coronavirus hospitalizations, according to data from the Ohio Department of Health.

“We urge our community to receive their COVID-19 vaccination, as this continues to be the best protection against severe illness and death from COVID-19,” the Clinic said.

In order to cope with increased demand for healthcare and staffing challenges, patients are being moved to different facilities in the health system, the statement said.

Some locations — including Cleveland Clinic Akron General, Cleveland Clinic Mercy Hospital in Canton and Cleveland Clinic Union Hospital in Dover — are scheduling fewer nonessential surgeries that require an inpatient stay.

Essential and urgent inpatient surgeries — including heart, cancer, pediatrics, transplantation and neurological cases — will continue as scheduled, the Clinic said.

The Clinic is not alone is facing staffing challenges. Summa Health in Akron is reducing inpatient hospital beds by more than 20% and temporarily stopping some elective surgeries due to a nationwide staffing shortage made worse by the pandemic, the hospital system said today.

Debate with these anti-vaxxers is futile. They reject science, facts and truth. Reason will never convince them, they trust "alternative facts" and bullsh*t news sources. Fine, let them live in their alternate universe. But if they want to come back to the real world, ie, get health insurance, etc, hold them financially responsible. I think a 50% surcharge on their premiums is reasonable. Or, as Delta will be doing, a flat rate, monthly surcharge of several hundred dollars will change some minds.

The true hunter counts his achievement in proportion to the effort involved and the fairness of the sport. Saxton Pope
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
And now the REAL expert chimes in.

LMFAO

FJB & FJT
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Here's paddler. We must punish those who disagree with us, he screeches.

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Never in history have those trying to force others to do things been the "good" guys.

Never.

Evil commie fuucks

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by Paddler
The Cleveland Clinic is caring for the highest number of COVID-19 patients since last winter, and the volume is expected to rise.
shares

CLEVELAND, Ohio — The Cleveland Clinic is now seeing its highest volume of COVID-19 patients since last winter, causing long wait times in Clinic emergency departments, and fewer nonessential surgeries.

Things are predicted to get worse. The Clinic’s forecasts predict the highest volumes of COVID-19 patients will come in the next several weeks, as this current pandemic wave peaks in northern Ohio, the hospital system said in a statement Monday.

About 460 patients — including 135 in intensive care units — are in the Clinic’s Ohio hospitals. This is more than double the number of patients that were hospitalized with COVID-19 at the Clinic one month ago. The majority of these patients are unvaccinated, the hospital system said.

Statewide, unvaccinated people account for close to 94% of recent coronavirus hospitalizations, according to data from the Ohio Department of Health.

“We urge our community to receive their COVID-19 vaccination, as this continues to be the best protection against severe illness and death from COVID-19,” the Clinic said.

In order to cope with increased demand for healthcare and staffing challenges, patients are being moved to different facilities in the health system, the statement said.

Some locations — including Cleveland Clinic Akron General, Cleveland Clinic Mercy Hospital in Canton and Cleveland Clinic Union Hospital in Dover — are scheduling fewer nonessential surgeries that require an inpatient stay.

Essential and urgent inpatient surgeries — including heart, cancer, pediatrics, transplantation and neurological cases — will continue as scheduled, the Clinic said.

The Clinic is not alone is facing staffing challenges. Summa Health in Akron is reducing inpatient hospital beds by more than 20% and temporarily stopping some elective surgeries due to a nationwide staffing shortage made worse by the pandemic, the hospital system said today.

Debate with these anti-vaxxers is futile. They reject science, facts and truth. Reason will never convince them, they trust "alternative facts" and bullsh*t news sources. Fine, let them live in their alternate universe. But if they want to come back to the real world, ie, get health insurance, etc, hold them financially responsible. I think a 50% surcharge on their premiums is reasonable. Or, as Delta will be doing, a flat rate, monthly surcharge of several hundred dollars will change some minds.

Dr Paddler: simply explain Israel. You are very misguided and clueless, nonetheless we’ll await your vast wisdom.

Last edited by cfran; 09/29/21.
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by goalie
Never in history have those trying to force others to do things been the "good" guys.

Never.

Evil commie fuucks

C’mon, man. It’s for your own good.

And, dopey Joey is losing (loosing) patience.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
W
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
W
I've had two shots, I'm fine.

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
no jabs and muy bien

Would you say I have a plethora of pinatas?
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
My wife knows so much about covid, there is nothing I can say without her correcting me.

A typical criticism is that I am drawing conclusions from epidemiological data.

There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self. -Ernest Hemingway
The man who makes no mistakes does not usually make anything.-- Edward John Phelps
X
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
X
Originally Posted by wabigoon

You've said that....repeatedly. What's your point?

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Clarkm
My wife knows so much about covid, there is nothing I can say without her correcting me.

A typical criticism is that I am drawing conclusions from epidemiological data.

I got schooled[by a female coworker] in a natural anti's vs. jab argument.

Her: "your natural antibodies won't help you with the coming variants, but my vaxx will protect me"

Me: "how do you know that?"

Her: "science"

Me: 'okay, we're done"

FJB & FJT
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Senor_El_Guapo
no jabs and muy bien

Es dos.

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
There is a book out that says your opinions are based on raising your status.

There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self. -Ernest Hemingway
The man who makes no mistakes does not usually make anything.-- Edward John Phelps
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J

Hahaha. Says you. wink

How are you going to be after 3 or 4 more. whistle

Who is making the big bucks off the jab, wabs, Pfizer and Faukki or the christian drs saying dont take it? So, you think those going against forcing kids and workers to get the jab are wanting yhem to die of covid?

You must remember, a lot of unbelievers on the fire are 50 years old and are "doing just fine."

You think past performance is a future guarantee? whistle

Hazard a guess as to why WH staff, congress and staff, employees of Pfizer, JanJ and Moderna dont have to take it and the Pfizer CEO hadnt had the jab by this spring.

Last edited by jaguartx; 09/29/21.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by cfran
Originally Posted by Paddler
shares

Dr Paddler: simply explain Israel. You are very misguided and clueless, nonetheless we’ll await your vast wisdom.

It is written. The truth is not in a liar.

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle

Remember, you can still catch the ‘rona!

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Still no link to the state of Ohio Dept of Health database for vaccinated, unvaccinated that Cindy and IsrO and Jon Piddler said exists

Last edited by ribka; 09/29/21.
I
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I
shares

Page 11 of 16 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 15 16

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

534 members (260madman, 1OntarioJim, 260Remguy, 264magnum, 1minute, 257 roberts, 57 invisible), 2,408 guests, and 1,213 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,428
Posts18,489,229
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.