Hop To
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
V
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
V
Originally Posted by Terryk
y wife is a nurse, and the hospital does not have staffing due to the jab. Pretty simple. Covid policies, not covid cause health crisis.

That, and add in the fact that people couldn’t get in for the longest time because of shut downs.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Lansing Michigan - 0 new Covid cases reported yesterday.

https://weather.com/coronavirus/l/L...ae28b75de6ef583f5035a53436ed82b21f603c7f

As of 1/11 Sparrow hospital has 3 Covid patients.

https://www.michigan.gov/coronavirus/0,9753,7-406-98159-523641--,00.html

Overwhelmed... I mean underwhelmed.

Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by saddlesore
Got to run up the BS flag on that. Right now in the county I Iive in there is an acute shortage of ER beds. Something like 130 left in the county.The ER beds in use are non vaccinated people. El Paso Co now has the highest covid cases in Colorado with over 90 %being nonvaccinated.

Yeah.

Sure they are.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by gunswizard
I join those calling BS on this story, the wife had occasion to speak to several doctors during the time her sister was hospitalized for non-Covid related illness. The doctors told her that fully 90% of those they were seeing in the ER were un-vaccinated.

Uh-huh.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Friends father blood pressure dropped real low after his jab. He got a bed quickly, that wasnt the issue, staffing was the issue. In his room at 3pm, didn't see a nurse or doctor until 1130pm when he unhooked himself and the alarms went off. They never brought him a meal or anything. He signed himself out and said he'd rather die at home.

Covid has slacked off here, but at my wifes office a couple months back, all their vaxxed nurses were out with covid while the unvaxxed ones were doing double the work keeping the office going. Their lead nurse was hospitalized with covid, fully vaxxed. That ended the mandate talk, for now atleast.

IC B2

K
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
K
There are a hell of a lot less people vacced than the drive by news makes you think.

Most are saying "FUQQ JOE BIDEN" and the ho he rode in on.

Last edited by KenMi; 11/08/21.
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Stick to being a fake deacon cause you don't know WTF you're talking about concerning un-vaxed covid hospitlaizations.

S
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
S
According to the Federal Health and Human Services, hospital rooms are 75% occupied and only 6% of those are for COVID patients.
https://protect-public.hhs.gov/pages/hospital-utilization

I think historically hospitals have been around 65% occupancy, so it is on the high side right now. This is also supposed to be a bad year for influenza.

Hardly a reason to panic though.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by deflave
I join those calling BS on this story, the wife had occasion to speak to several doctors during the time her sister was hospitalized for non-Covid related illness. The doctors told her that fully 90% of those they were seeing in the ER were un-vaccinated.

Uh-huh.
Those doctors are lying.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Hastings

Uh-huh.
Those doctors are lying.

Yep. It's about definitions. Those who've been "vaccinated," but only 13 days have gone by before the onset of deadly symptoms, are classified as unvaccinated on hospital records.

IC B3

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
If you are stupid enough to believe the kind of flaming bullschit in the OP, then you are really [bleep] stupid.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
no. no they're not. do some research before posting the horschit your sister in law sent you on facebook.

My diploma is a DD214
E
ERK Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
I know of several vexed folks who died recently here. One gal 57 and healthy got her second jab and fell over dead to days later from the blood clot issue. No thanks I would rather die from covid than a self induced problem. Edk

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Un-“vaccinated” patients are getting booted from at least one local hospital.

I don’t for one second buy the puzzy bullshidt line that the dirty unwashed are clogging the bed space.

Lies to make panicking fearful lemmings feel better about their mistake.

MAGA
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Stick to being a fake deacon cause you don't know WTF you're talking about concerning un-vaxed covid hospitlaizations.

fake news junkie afraid of your own shadow. Bet you haven't even left your house in the past 18 months and at home double masked watching can and the view. lol.

Last edited by ribka; 11/08/21.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Uh-huh.

If they have one covid case, and he's not covid vaxed....AND, he's got the rest of his immunizations (the other 90%)....

The above is 100% accurate.

Originally Posted by BrentD

I would not buy something that runs on any kind of primer given the possibility of primer shortages and even regulations. In fact, why not buy a flintlock? Really. Rocks aren't going away anytime soon.
rte Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
This story as the OP stated "if this report is accurate" would be mind numbing.

It appears all of the battle lines are drawn between the vaxxed and people not trusting this faux vaccine.

I never will understand people who have a healthy skepticism of government but they readily accept Big Pharma.Both of these entities are responsible for more deaths than most common diseases combined.

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by rte
This story as the OP stated "if this report is accurate" would be mind numbing.

It appears all of the battle lines are drawn between the vaxxed and people not trusting this faux vaccine.

I never will understand people who have a healthy skepticism of government but they readily accept Big Pharma.Both of these entities are responsible for more deaths than most common diseases combined.

The people behind both are the same.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Originally Posted by rte

Different set of fears they're capitalizing on, much more primal.

Haul ass, haul ass! - Pappy
rte Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

The people behind both are the same.

I rely upon my dad and some of my uncles to inform me about certain issues,along with copious amount of reading.

They've said they have never seen a time in our history,where the powerful have aligned themselves against John-Q-Public.The letter intel agencies,fake news,big pharma and politicos who are taking money from the Chicomms comprise this powerful cartel.

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

578 members (10gaugemag, 1lessdog, 10Glocks, 1badf350, 1Longbow, 1beaver_shooter, 68 invisible), 2,618 guests, and 1,311 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,515
Posts18,509,518
Members74,002
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.