Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
American medical Association

WASHINGTON, DC – The American Medical Association (AMA), American Pharmacists Association (APhA), and American Society of Health-System Pharmacists (ASHP) strongly oppose the ordering, prescribing, or dispensing of ivermectin to prevent or treat COVID-19 outside of a clinical trial.

Official statement from American Pharmacists

The American Medical Association (AMA), American Pharmacists Association (APHA), and American Society of Health-System Pharmacists (ASHP) strongly oppose the ordering, prescribing, or dispensing of ivermectin to prevent or treat COVID-19 outside of a clinical trial.

All about the science

GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by oldtrapper
Get Ivermectin and Hydroxychloroquine and keep it on hand. Alldaychemist.com It's cheap. No Rx needed.

Is this site legit?

LOL
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by JohnP
I had COVID with delta variant and pneumonia in August, I was having a hard time breathing so my wife called 911. I have a DNR directive so all they did was the oxygen. All through the night into the early morning, I kept telling the doc and nurses that I did not want to be here. I finally called my daughter and told her that she needed to come and get me out of this death trap. She came and after a long and heated discussion with the hospital staff, she got my release and took me home. Once she got me home she immediately gave me some ivermectin and within hours I started to feel better, she came every day and gave me the ivermectin plus a handful of vitamins. My recovery was fairly rapid and I think she saved my life. I am 81 YO and was sure to die if left in that death trap.

Good for you John, Your daughter is an angel and you're a tough old bassturd!

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O
Originally Posted by ribka
American medical Association

WASHINGTON, DC – The American Medical Association (AMA), American Pharmacists Association (APhA), and American Society of Health-System Pharmacists (ASHP) strongly oppose the ordering, prescribing, or dispensing of ivermectin to prevent or treat COVID-19 outside of a clinical trial.

The American Medical Association (AMA), American Pharmacists Association (APHA), and American Society of Health-System Pharmacists (ASHP) strongly oppose the ordering, prescribing, or dispensing of ivermectin to prevent or treat COVID-19 outside of a clinical trial.

All about the science

Can't be cutting into the Pfizer-Mectin profits...

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Around here I hear ads come on the radio with some innocent/caring sounding person urging us to take the shot. Sounds like a public service announcement but then you hear the ad is paid for by Pfizer-Mectin.

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I had COVID with delta variant and pneumonia in August, I was having a hard time breathing so my wife called 911. I have a DNR directive so all they did was the oxygen. All through the night into the early morning, I kept telling the doc and nurses that I did not want to be here. I finally called my daughter and told her that she needed to come and get me out of this death trap. She came and after a long and heated discussion with the hospital staff, she got my release and took me home. Once she got me home she immediately gave me some ivermectin and within hours I started to feel better, she came every day and gave me the ivermectin plus a handful of vitamins. My recovery was fairly rapid and I think she saved my life. I am 81 YO and was sure to die if left in that death trap.

Where were you that they did the genetic testing to see that you had "Delta?"

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Originally Posted by Middlefork_Miner
Originally Posted by ShaunRyan
Originally Posted by Middlefork_Miner
As a side note, I can understand after reading some of the replies here, why Doc Rocket got frustrated…. Here’s another good link…
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8209939/
You’ve got to remember that the physicians treating this virus have a lot more information and have been treating this crap for nearly two years now…

Physicians don't agree. Only hearing from physicians who toe the government line does not a medical consensus make.

#propagandaworks

Apparently you and many others didn’t bother to read the second link, which shows markedly better recovery outcomes when Ivermectin is administered…..

CDC website today 12/11/21

The FDA has not authorized or approved ivermectin for use in preventing or treating COVID-19 in humans or animals. Ivermectin is approved for human use to treat infections caused by some parasitic worms and head lice and skin conditions like rosacea.

Why You Should Not Use Ivermectin to Treat or Prevent

The same CDC that pressured the Cleveland Clinic into recommending people who had covid and recovered should get vaccinated despite their study that proved it was not needed?

That CDC?

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P

All about the science

Apparently this small mom and pop Pharmacy didn't get the memo.
[Linked Image from live.staticflickr.com][/url]

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Originally Posted by oldtrapper
Get Ivermectin and Hydroxychloroquine and keep it on hand. Alldaychemist.com It's cheap. No Rx needed.

Is this site legit?

I've used them for years. Due to the pandemic, they are a bit slow now, but solid. Asthma drugs cost less than 10% of same here. You will notice their brand names in drug stores here.

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
My old man was a chemist, trained in the scientific method and a lot of safety measures be damned. That’s the way it was then. Broke his heart I didn’t follow a similar path, but my brain wasn’t wired that way. If it had been, I had a strong urge to learn pharmacology, wishing now maybe I’d have done that instead of the path I took.

MAGA
IC B3

J
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
J
Originally Posted by goalie

I am in AZ, don't know about the testing, was told by one of the nurses that it was Delta.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by goalie

I am in AZ, don't know about the testing, was told by one of the nurses that it was Delta.

I've had covid -19 twice this year fought it off both times with Ivermectin I hope you are better now and are smart enough to listen to your daughter when she talks.. mb

" Cheapest velocity in the world comes from a long barrel and I sure do like them. MB "
R
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
R
"Hell, I could care less if somebody wanted to eat preparation h as a cure…"

That is essentially where I am too. I know of some mid-level quacks that have prescribed ivermectin and high priced vitamins. One person i know of went that route and recovered after a long, hard battle. She was telling people how fortunate she was to have gotten that treatment and survived. I agreed; but not from the same perspective. No one knows whether she would have ever gotten that bad if she'd gotten vaccinated or if she'd gotten treatment with monoclonal antibodies instead. Odds are she would have been much better off; but no one will convince her of that reality.

Just like most knowledgeable people don't recommend scoped rifles for duck hunting, there is a reason ivermectin is not recommended by experts or even its manufacturer for covid treatment.

Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Rangersedge

That is essentially where I am too. I know of some mid-level quacks that have prescribed ivermectin and high priced vitamins. One person i know of went that route and recovered after a long, hard battle. She was telling people how fortunate she was to have gotten that treatment and survived. I agreed; but not from the same perspective. No one knows whether she would have ever gotten that bad if she'd gotten vaccinated or if she'd gotten treatment with monoclonal antibodies instead. Odds are she would have been much better off; but no one will convince her of that reality.

Just like most knowledgeable people don't recommend scoped rifles for duck hunting, there is a reason ivermectin is not recommended by experts or even its manufacturer for covid treatment.

You're fulla schit.

Last edited by local_dirt; 12/12/21.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
there is a reason ivermectin is not recommended by experts or even its manufacturer for covid treatment.

You and I agree on this but not from the same perspective.......

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

So you're a sample size of 1 who's seen improvement with IVM, but not sure about it....then we hear from the very old guy who was nearly dead, myself who is middle age and average and what do you know, same results.....no more being sick.

For such a safe remedy, there sure is a lot of resistance. . And that should speak volumes given the actions of today

Originally Posted by BrentD

I would not buy something that runs on any kind of primer given the possibility of primer shortages and even regulations. In fact, why not buy a flintlock? Really. Rocks aren't going away anytime soon.
G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
its being reported that PA has Omicron cases, but my niece that works in the ER as covid doctor says how do the know its omicron or delta or just plain covid. they don't have a text to determine which one it is in there ER.

U
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
U
Originally Posted by gemby58
its being reported that PA has Omicron cases, but my niece that works in the ER as covid doctor says how do the know its omicron or delta or just plain covid. they don't have a text to determine which one it is in there ER.

Expand that to whether it's China virus or any of the other common coronaviruses. That's why government took the testing away from academia. No truth may be told.

Living in a world of G17s and 700s, wishing for P7s and 202s
G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Originally Posted by urbaneruralite
Originally Posted by gemby58

Expand that to whether it's China virus or any of the other common coronaviruses. That's why government took the testing away from academia. No truth may be told.

how about it they can't sell the Vax if it's nothing more than a flu

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by 12344mag
there is a reason ivermectin is not recommended by experts or even its manufacturer for covid treatment.

You and I agree on this but not from the same perspective.......

Hahaha! Touché. Well done

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

159 members (6mmCreedmoor, 257 mag, 24HourCampFireGuy50, 44mc, 7887mm08, 10Glocks, 11 invisible), 1,612 guests, and 1,100 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,449
Posts18,528,847
Members74,033
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.