Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Not only the slurs...but the vile, immature hatred behind them.

Like I said... this place has a way of reminding me why I don't frequent it like I used to. If nothing else, I always leave feeling better about me.

GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by pullit
I have tried to educate a guy I work with facts.(he was anti gun) His "facts" all come form the lib news media and how easy it was to just go to the store and buy a gun (walk in throw money on the counter and walk out)
When shown the real truth, he would have none of it as it did not fit his agenda, I think rockinbbar is correct, facts have no bearing on liberals.

I stopped trying to educate liberal fools years ago. They'll be among the first in the gulag.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Originally Posted by liliysdad

Like I said... this place has a way of reminding me why I don't frequent it like I used to. If nothing else, I always leave feeling better about me.

Crybaby.

Whaannnbulance is on the way for you.

Don't ask me about my military service or heroic acts...most of it is untrue.

Pronoun: Yes, SIR !
M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
No bravado here.

I simply spoke to not accepting the intolerance of the other family member's behavior and their underly personal issues. The gay part I could give a ratz azz about.

When you show people that they can dictate what you can even put in your personal vehicle when visiting them, you have shown them that they control you.

You have shown by example that they can dictate in the future that they can push their personal agendas even further and do as they please.

The bottom line is that what you tolerate teaches people how to treat you. Never forget that.

THE CHAIR IS AGAINST THE WALL.

The Tikka T3 in .308 Winchester is the Glock 19 of the rifle world.

The website is up and running!

www.lostriverammocompany.com

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by Mackay_Sagebrush
No bravado here.

I simply spoke to not accepting the intolerance of the other family member's behavior and their underly personal issues. The gay part I could give a ratz azz about.

When you show people that they can dictate what you can even put in your personal vehicle when visiting them, you have shown them that they control you.

You have shown by example that they can dictate in the future that they can push their personal agendas even further and do as they please.

The bottom line is that what you tolerate teaches people how to treat you. Never forget that.

THIS !!!!

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die, I want to go where they went"
Will Rogers
IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

There's Tolerance.

There's Acceptance.

There's Celebration - NAY NAY.

Don't ask me about my military service or heroic acts...most of it is untrue.

Pronoun: Yes, SIR !
U
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
U

The question should've been asked up in the Campfire forum, where immature responses are "normal".

Last edited by UPhiker; 12/23/21.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
For future reference, don’t give people like that power over you, which is what you did by even discussing it with them. Their house, but your vacation. If there's a next time, park on the street and don’t even entertain any discussion about what's in your car. If they push it, leave your wife there and stay elsewhere, knowing you are totally in the right. IMO&E, this sort like to make everyone dance to their tune, and it’s very likely no phobia involved, just control-freakery. Don’t play their game.

What fresh Hell is this?
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by UPhiker

The question should've been asked up in the Campfire forum, where immature responses are "normal".

I swore off that place long ago...due to conversations just like this. Seems they are bleeding out into the rest of the forums, rendering what good info is left not worth the mess.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
You asked the wrong question. Instead of "how", you should ask yourself "Why should I deal with an irrational gun hating family member?"

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Jeff, I won't abide toxic people, family or friend. I'd suggest you follow that yourself. Call me if you make it back to Florida this spring.

Sam......

Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
This has turned into an interesting discussion topic to a legitimate concern that a lot of us can relate to. It has stayed civil for the most part over five pages and if it hasn't, that says more about the posters themselves than something that they've written.

Sam, I'll have my PCR along. It was pretty funny when the daughter asked the wife why I need to bring more than one gun? I did mention irrational early on.

My other auto is a .45

The bitterness of poor quality is remembered long after the sweetness of low price has faded from memory
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Man up go some place else to stay , go shoot your guns and do read the bible more . being a queer is wrong and now they can adopt or have a baby too really ? WTF

nothing wrong with 24 hr. Campfire : > its just that some people on here can`t handle the real truth !

LIFE NRA , we vote Red up here, Norseman
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
I have never seen so much ridiculous internet bravado spewed from so many pathetic mouth breathers compiled in one place.

Congratulations.

i'm still waiting for you to answer my question

do you seriously think our nation is better now than when these sexual deviates stayed in the closet?

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I have a relative estranged from his grandchildren because his daughter-in-law is a spiteful, controlling b$tch who doesn’t like him or his wife. Hasn’t seen his grandchildren in years even though they live just 30 minutes away.

But I don’t blame the b$tch, I blame their son, for letting this happen.

In this Florida situation the daughter is as much to blame as her “wife”.If she wanted to spend time with her parents she would.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Not sure if I'm part of the immature bravado or not.

Push on me yell scream holler about how unfair life's treating wonderfull. Force me to accept deviancy by your standards? That's a nope. Good Lord made us all the same,Mr. Browning made us free men. It's all cute and funny til high speed lead injectors get involved then not so much.

Bangflop! another skinning job due to .260 and proper shot placement.
I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I
Originally Posted by Windfall
I have a dilemma I'm not quite sure how to address. The wife's daughter's wife (I know, I don't like that either) has an absolute phobia about guns. Trouble is we plan to stay with them on our winter trip south. I shoot handguns and sporting clays with my Florida gun club, so I'm not about to leave my firearms home just to placate her. I've assured them that all guns will unloaded, locked in a hard case with a pad lock, chain and that pad locked to part of the car locked in the car. I even took a picture of it and sent it to them. Yesterday she suggested that I give my guns to a police friend of theirs, so that he can haul them around in his squad car. I'm not about to turn over thousands of dollars worth of guns to a complete stranger, cop or not. Suggestions welcome.

Rent a motel room.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Who is the intruder here, you or her? She is the one who needs to adjust. Or leave.

E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
I avoid those kind of people like my life depended on it , I don't care who they are kin to . Find somewhere else to stay ,not sure why you would want to stay there anyway.

Grumpy old man with a gun.....Do not touch .
Better to be judged by 12 than carried by 6.
Don't bother my monument and I'll leave yours alone.
E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
Originally Posted by gitem_12
I have never seen so much ridiculous internet bravado spewed from so many pathetic mouth breathers compiled in one place.

Congratulations.

i'm still waiting for you to answer my question

do you seriously think our nation is better now than when these sexual deviates stayed in the closet?

That would be a big hard NO.

Grumpy old man with a gun.....Do not touch .
Better to be judged by 12 than carried by 6.
Don't bother my monument and I'll leave yours alone.
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

75 members (35, AnthonyB, 01Foreman400, Big1bud, 8 invisible), 1,436 guests, and 785 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,503
Posts18,490,593
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.