OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by ironbender
Originally Posted by dodgefan
Originally Posted by Greyghost
Not Hardly:
Link
Phil

Murders per 100,000 and total number of murders aren't exactly the same thing. How many total murders did St Louis have in 2021?

Now, stop it.

You’re going to confuse poor dumb Phil.

LMAO. Commie DemoRat’s like Gayghost just can’t handle the Truth.

Last edited by chlinstructor; 01/01/22.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Teal
I'm wondering why anyone who doesn't live there would care?

To point out the fact that DemoRat’s Gun Control Agenda ain’t working. 😜

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by ldholton
#1 cause of high murder rates in big cities Groids and liberals

Nailed it !!!

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
With an average age of maybe 20 this can be considered 60th trimester abortion no?
Is there a problem officer?

Osky

A woman's heart is the hardest rock the Almighty has put on this earth and I can find no sign on it.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Originally Posted by ldholton
#1 cause of high murder rates in big cities Groids and liberals

Nailed it !!!

021 Race of Victim/Assailant
Posted on January 19, 2021

Race Victim Assailant
Black 684 80
Hispanic 122 13
White 28 4
Asian 10 -
Police - 9
Unknown - 736

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Seems like they should be running out of targets.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by DANNYL

They are running over the boarder by the thousands every day !

Writing here is Prohibited by the authorities.
Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by jimy
The great thing is the fact, that everyone one of these drug dealing thugs that bites the dust is just one that we won't have to feed ,fear. or home ever again, its just a real shame that no one volunteers the time and ammo to improve their efficiency and to cut down on unintended victims.

As a matter of fact, maybe some one should set up a "not for profit" agency to get some of our old and unused fire arms into the hands of these underachievers, even donate some unused ammo and magazines to help those with the struggles of government regulation and restriction on gun ownership.
I think that there certainly are enough rap artist out there who would like to help some brothers out !

The sad part is drivebys that cause some innocent kids get shot in their homes.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by ironbender
Originally Posted by jimy
The great thing is the fact, that everyone one of these drug dealing thugs that bites the dust is just one that we won't have to feed ,fear. or home ever again, its just a real shame that no one volunteers the time and ammo to improve their efficiency and to cut down on unintended victims.

As a matter of fact, maybe some one should set up a "not for profit" agency to get some of our old and unused fire arms into the hands of these underachievers, even donate some unused ammo and magazines to help those with the struggles of government regulation and restriction on gun ownership.
I think that there certainly are enough rap artist out there who would like to help some brothers out !

The sad part is drivebys that cause some innocent kids get shot in their homes.

And again I have to question, if you are not participating in the thug life style, why do you live there ? There are welfare offices in better areas to live.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

Originally Posted by las
Where are they getting all the damned ammo?

From what I've been seeing in stores around my area of the country they usually seem to have a fair bit of the most common ammo popular with the 'street thug' crowd
in stock -- 9mm, .45acp, .223, 7.62x39.

Common center-fire hunting caliber rifle ammo with game bullets -- .243, 260, 270,.280, .308, 30/06, etc., etc., is what is hard to find in stock.

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by DANNYL

Nah. They keep breeding and popping out new ones every day. Gets them a bigger Welfare Check every month.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
2021 ends as Chicago's deadliest year in a quarter century

https://www.foxnews.com/us/2021-chicagos-deadliest-year-quarter-century

Well, i guess they've got that going for them.

I used to live and work in the Chicago area for over a decade, while I ws working my way up the corporate ladder. I was absolutely amazed and appalled at how very dependable the corporate and local leaders were in screwing up their responsibilities, including some in major corporations, banks and even the top law firms, many of whom I had previously thought were quite smart.

You simply could not imagine how confident they were in their abilities. Gosh, it was frustrating.

One particular law firm that I worked with and knew especially well (one very senior politically-wired partner especially mentored me and others), took it on themselves to promote Barack Obama and his wife, the latter whom they hired for their own reasons. If you know much about those two, they were never very good lawyers, and later were each disbarred, but they demonstrated the right credentials to be a good bet to repay influence later on. You had be there to believe it.

Norm

Norman Solberg
International lawyer, lately for 25 years in Japan, now working on trusts in the US, the 3rd greatest tax haven. NRA Life Member for over 50 years, NRA Endowment (2014), Patron (2016).
T
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T
I live well south of Chicago. An agricultural area. Two days ago we had two police officers shot and one killed in Bradley, Illinois. They responded to a call of dogs barking in a car at a hotel. When they went to the car owners room, they were attacked and shot.
One dead, one with serious brain injury in the hospital. Just south of me. I’ve stayed in that hotel. Ghetto rat out of Kankakee.
When are “we” going to stop this [bleep]?
I don’t know what to do. Law abiding people get killed. Kill a killer and go to prison. Wtf?

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Anjin
2021 ends as Chicago's deadliest year in a quarter century

https://www.foxnews.com/us/2021-chicagos-deadliest-year-quarter-century

Well, i guess they've got that going for them.

I used to live and work in the Chicago area for over a decade, while I ws working my way up the corporate ladder. I was absolutely amazed and appalled at how very dependable the corporate and local leaders were in screwing up their responsibilities, including some in major corporations, banks and even the top law firms, many of whom I had previously thought were quite smart.

You simply could not imagine how confident they were in their abilities. Gosh, it was frustrating.

One particular law firm that I worked with and knew especially well (one very senior politically-wired partner especially mentored me and others), took it on themselves to promote Barack Obama and his wife, the latter whom they hired for their own reasons. If you know much about those two, they were never very good lawyers, and later were each disbarred, but they demonstrated the right credentials to be a good bet to repay influence later on. You had be there to believe it.

Norm

Sounds like they are now receiving their just deserts.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Oh My, the seeds we have sown.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Is this a Flave bashing thread?

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I'm rooting for Chitcongo to beat their 2021 death rate in 2022, Go Chitcongo Go, you can do it !!

.... like tears in the rain
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by AKA_Spook
I'm rooting for Chitcongo to beat their 2021 death rate in 2022, Go Chitcongo Go, you can do it !!

Shouldn’t be a problem.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O
Originally Posted by Teal
I'm wondering why anyone who doesn't live there would care?

Care about what ???

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
This is Cleveland, what is it that one must do to to prison?

Butler was slapped with initial charges of fleeing and eluding, receiving stolen property and various traffic-related offenses, FOX 8 reported.

He was expected to soon face additional charges in connection with the case, Cleveland.com reported.

The female suspect, who was not identified, was being held on suspicion of aggravated murder but was not yet formally charged, the news outlet reported.

Butler was arrested Friday in Euclid, Ohio, after a police chase in which he crashed a vehicle stolen from Bartek, then tried to flee on foot, FOX 8 reported.

Police from Richmond Heights – one of several communities whose officers pursued the suspect – were credited with the arrest, reports said.

Butler has seven previous convictions during the last four years on auto-theft-related offenses, Cuyahoga County court records say, according to Cleveland.com.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

90 members (2500HD, 1_deuce, 10gaugemag, 300_savage, 2ndwind, 16 invisible), 1,529 guests, and 912 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,242
Posts18,485,920
Members73,967
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.