Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
We have the half weiner/terrier, 2 Yorkies and an Airedale

Will never be without one of the small breeds or an Airedale. The weiner and the Airedale are boyfriend/girlfriend and the male Yorkie and weiner are best buds. Squirrels, moles and mice/rats a re phuu.cked around my place.

Last edited by 10gaugemag; 01/03/22.

The last time that bear ate a lawyer he had the runs for 33 days!

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by TheKid
We had a female that was great, maybe my best ever dog, that got cancer and died a few months ago. She was the original birth control, wife was dying to start a family and I wasn’t ready so she got a weenie dog to buy me a few years. 😁

Wife wanted a maltypoo or some other nonsense and I informed her there was only one breed of small dog going to live in my house. She wasn’t sure at first but now she wouldn’t have anything else, tried her best to talk me into a pair of these pups.

New one is a firecracker and I’m sure him and the boy will have plenty of adventures down the road.

They will be buds for sure.

The last time that bear ate a lawyer he had the runs for 33 days!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
We’ve ended up w a beaner weener, chihuahua & dachsund. So sweet, loving & smart, unless you’re a bigger dog & then you’d think she was the star of a horror movie.

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
K
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
K
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Mean natured biting little pricks.

Jim, that’s because your fingers smell of badger!

Founder
Ancient Order of the 1895 Winchester

"Come, shall we go and kill us venison?
And yet it irks me the poor dappled fools,
Being native burghers of this desert city,
Should in their own confines with forked heads
Have their round haunches gored."

WS

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by kaywoodie

Jim, that’s because your fingers smell of badger!

Hahaha!

I am MAGA.
IC B2

T
TheKid Online Content OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
T
A bud has a red weenie dog named Jesse that goes fishing with him, we’ll everywhere actually. But that little dog will maul the heck out of a catfish when you drag it up on the bank. 😁

Mom and dad had a mini named Jake that weighed about 8#. He was absolutely fearless but his best bud was a big skunk that would come up and eat dog food out of the pan on the porch. Jake would sit there and eat right across from him until you flipped the light on and then it was like they had an agreement and he’d run him off but the polecat never sprayed him. He got mouthy with a pit and got chomped.

They have a big fat red female now that is pretty cool. She has a memory like an elephant. My cousin’s kid kicked her when he was 3 and she was just a pup. He’s 12 now and if he walks in the room she’ll growl at him, and he probably doesn’t come to the house once or twice a year.

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Daughter got this little girl for Christmas last year.

[Linked Image from ]

Sweet little pup.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
There's a guy in western NY who hires his dachshund out to track wounded deer. Does a great job from what I've read.

Wag more, bark less.

The freedoms we surrender today will be the freedoms our grandchildren will never know existed.

The men who wrote the Second Amendment didn't just finish a hunting trip, they just finished liberating a nation.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by TheKid
A bud has a red weenie dog named Jesse that goes fishing with him, we’ll everywhere actually. But that little dog will maul the heck out of a catfish when you drag it up on the bank. 😁

Mom and dad had a mini named Jake that weighed about 8#. He was absolutely fearless but his best bud was a big skunk that would come up and eat dog food out of the pan on the porch. Jake would sit there and eat right across from him until you flipped the light on and then it was like they had an agreement and he’d run him off but the polecat never sprayed him. He got mouthy with a pit and got chomped.

They have a big fat red female now that is pretty cool. She has a memory like an elephant. My cousin’s kid kicked her when he was 3 and she was just a pup. He’s 12 now and if he walks in the room she’ll growl at him, and he probably doesn’t come to the house once or twice a year.

LOL!

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
L
LBP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by 2legit2quit
We’ve ended up w a beaner weener, chihuahua & dachsund. So sweet, loving & smart, unless you’re a bigger dog & then you’d think she was the star of a horror movie.

I got a Chiweenie too, great little dog.

Will Munny: It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have.

The Schofield Kid: Yeah, well, I guess they had it coming.

Will Munny: We all got it coming, kid.
IC B3

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Wife has/has had a few. They have been great with the kids and grandkids, Current one is a red male miniature, weighs abt 15lbs. Yeah they have a personality for sure. He know (he thinks) when it’s time to eat and will raise hell til you feed him. Also, gets pissed at me if I sneak off and try getting into bed without telling him goodnight - comes raising hell running through the house after me! Both sights are hilarious to see!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

agree, the bug-eyed little chompers. I was 5 years old when the neighbors weenie got thru the fence and chewed me up. My dad punted him back into his own yard......

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Everyone I’ve been around if you looked at them crossways they would piss themselves.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by TXRam
Wife has/has had a few. They have been great with the kids and grandkids, Current one is a red male miniature, weighs abt 15lbs. Yeah they have a personality for sure. He know (he thinks) when it’s time to eat and will raise hell til you feed him. Also, gets pissed at me if I sneak off and try getting into bed without telling him goodnight - comes raising hell running through the house after me! Both sights are hilarious to see!

laugh LAF

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

l told my pap and mam I was going to be a mountain man; acted like they was gut-shot. Make your life go here. Here's where the peoples is. Mother Gue, I says, the Rocky Mountains is the marrow of the world, and by God, I was right.
- Del Gue
G
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
G
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

W
WAM Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Our last one lived long enough to get 17 bite notches on his credits. 14 or 15 yo. They all piss when you’re not looking.

Life Member NRA, RMEF, American Legion, MAGA. Not necessarily in that order.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
I have had two in my life and they are unquestionably thieves of hearts. My last one, Bratwurst, was sweet, calm and timid, but would tear a possum a new asssshole.

Bratwurst grin love the name!

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Cute little schit for brains. Who's been yankin on his ears?

😆😆

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
S
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
I had one for 10 years he was a great dog, cool little hounds, buster was 2 when I got him. Still miss him.

Deer Camp! about as good as it gets!
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

465 members (17CalFan, 1minute, 10gaugemag, 1Longbow, 17Fan, 12344mag, 58 invisible), 2,860 guests, and 1,268 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,112
Posts18,483,388
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.