Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 11 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 10 11
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
January 6 will go down in history as a day we nearly lost our democracy to an unarmed, flash insurrection into the Capitol, led by a selfie-taking shirtless guy wearing viking headdress.

INSURRECTION!!!!
[Linked Image from resizing.flixster.com]

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings

R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
To all you misfits that actually believe Biden won the election, I refer you to Mollie Hemmingway's book "Rigged". It will lead you down the sordid path the democrats took in order to STEAL THE ELECTION. They managed to do that and unless you people from those five states find the courage to confront your legislators and Govornors it's GOING TO HAPPEN AGAIN.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I’m reading these posts and laughing. One poster from MN and another from PNW. Please tell us about your Senators. I voted for Cruz and even sent him a little money. Can’t see any Democrat I would prefer over him.
Please help me out and tell me how great your Senator is. You only have a chance if you live in Louisiana.
Hasbeen

hasbeen
(Better a has been than a never was!)

NRA Patron member
Try to live your life where the preacher doesn't have to lie at your funeral
RL Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by ribka
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76
Originally Posted by MAC
Originally Posted by 700LH
Why anyone would ever vote for him for anything is beyond me

Last time around our choice in TX was him or Beto O'Dork. So tell me Genius, who would you have voted for?

Really, any difference between Beto and the booger eater?

Yes

no, there isn't

This coming from someone in the PNW - yeah Texas lets all follow that lead.....you are a one dumb sucker.

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by steve4102
… Who Should Go to Jail for a Long, Long Time”

You only need to watch the first few seconds of this one minute video to see where Senator Cruz stands. WATCH:

If the 2016 RNC convention speech didn’t shake off his supporters, perhaps this latest revelation will. Wolfman Cruz is one small nudge to the right of the one-eyed Cheney from Texas.

https://theconservativetreehouse.co...-should-go-to-jail-for-a-long-long-time/

He stepped in it big time,

Tarquin
IC B2

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by KFWA
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Yep.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by hasbeen1945
I’m reading these posts and laughing. One poster from MN and another from PNW. Please tell us about your Senators. I voted for Cruz and even sent him a little money. Can’t see any Democrat I would prefer over him.
Please help me out and tell me how great your Senator is. You only have a chance if you live in Louisiana.
Hasbeen

The two Senators from MN are not running for President in 2024 as Republicans.

The two Senators from MN are Democrats and by definition Communists, Senator Cruz is still wearing an (R) after his name so when he steps across the isle to support the Communist Agenda it’s NEWS. Just as it is NEWS when a Democrat ( Manchin) steps across the isle to join the Republicans efforts to block Biden’s Communist agenda.

Your logic is flawed. Cruz is running for President as a member of the Republican Party, NOT the Republican Party of Texas.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Hasbeen

The two Senators from MN are Democrats and by definition Communists, Senator Cruz is still wearing an (R) after his name so when he steps across the isle to support the Communist Agenda it’s NEWS. Just as it is NEWS when a Democrat ( Manchin) steps across the isle to join the Republicans efforts to block Biden’s Communist agenda.

Your logic is flawed. Cruz is running for President as a member of the Republican Party, NOT the Republican Party of Texas.

Let me see if I understand this. As bad as my Senators are they are better than yours. If you had a chance to vote for either one of mine in your state, you would.
Now for President I hope Trump runs. Other than Trump or Desantos who would you pick over Cruz. I’ll bet not many.
So being in the top 5 or 6 ain’t bad. Hasbeen

hasbeen
(Better a has been than a never was!)

NRA Patron member
Try to live your life where the preacher doesn't have to lie at your funeral
S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Hasbeen

Let me see if I understand this. As bad as my Senators are they are better than yours. If you had a chance to vote for either one of mine in your state, you would.
Now for President I hope Trump runs. Other than Trump or Desantos who would you pick over Cruz. I’ll bet not many.

I am not a Cruz fan, after his speech at the Republican National Convention refusing to endorse The People’s Choice, strike one, then he voted to block President Trump’s Constitutional authority to make recess appointments saddling America with only Establishment Endorsed cabinet member as in Barr and Wray, strike two, now he is joining the Democrats with this phony J6 insurrection Bull Schit , strike three.

If he is going to run for President of the United States then everyone in the United States has a right to comment on his actions, opinions and comments, not just those from his home state.

I have always held my nose and voted for the lesser of two evils, I voted for both McCain and Romney, Cruz might just be the first Republican Presidential candidate to break my string, we shall see.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
The booger eater is really a deep state swamp RINO?

Im shocked especially since his wife helps run the corrupt globalist anti American bank Goldman Sachs.

And again over 30,000 ilegal aliens crossed into Texas today and Teddy the ooger eater did nothing. Who still supports this clown?

When crossing the Southern Border, the signs don’t say, entering TX, or AZ, or CA, they read Entering the US of A.
At a US Customs Checkpoint.
So pray tell what have Your Senators have done to stop Hiden Biden and The Laughing Hyena Ho from letting all the Illegals into America ???
While your at it, tell us how Your Senators have saved Portland, or Seattle, from all the ANTIFA and BLM crowds looting and burning the City’s and LEO Stations to the ground. Didn’t your States vote for Biden and The Ho On 2020 ???

And We’ll gladly send you the Gun Grabbing F A G Beto that you think is the same as Ted Cruz. He’d fit right in with all the Commie’s in your area of the PNW. He wants to Legalize Drugs too. Oh wait , y’all already have that in the PNW.
Sounds like Beto / Biden Country to me.

Last edited by chlinstructor; 01/06/22.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B3

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
I don't think people here are bragging about how great their Senators are. They're merely pointing out that this country is screwed.

Piss-On Cruz and Piss-On my state senators here in arkansas, to make to that position you have to be vetted by the powers that be, nothing any of us can do about it.

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by ol_mike
I don't think people here are bragging about how great their Senators are. They're merely pointing out that this country is screwed.

Piss-On Cruz and Piss-On my state senators here in arkansas, to make to that position you have to be vetted by the powers that be, nothing any of us can do about it.

I understand that. But it brings to mind the old saying that folks who live in glass houses might not ought to throw stones.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Hasbeen

I am not a Cruz fan, after his speech at the Republican National Convention refusing to endorse The People’s Choice, strike one, then he voted to block President Trump’s Constitutional authority to make recess appointments saddling America with only Establishment Endorsed cabinet member as in Barr and Wray, strike two, now he is joining the Democrats with this phony J6 insurrection Bull Schit , strike three.

If he is going to run for President of the United States then everyone in the United States has a right to comment on his actions, opinions and comments, not just those from his home state.

I have always held my nose and voted for the lesser of two evils, I voted for both McCain and Romney, Cruz might just be the first Republican Presidential candidate to break my string, we shall see.

Romney and McCain did far more to damage America than Cruz has ever done.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Which is the clean end of the turd?

Asking for a friend.

I am MAGA.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by chlinstructor

I understand that. But it brings to mind the old saying that folks who live in glass houses might not ought to throw stones.

So on that note, you should refrain from commenting or criticizing Biden or other past Presidents as in Clinton, Obama, because Bush, a TX boy, had more than his fair share of failures and f*ck ups?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Which is the clean end of the turd?

Asking for a friend.

Here we are arguing which politicians are gonna save us from politicians 🤦🏼‍♂️

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
L
LFC Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Ted Cruz is a closet liberal

S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by LFC
Ted Cruz is a closet liberal

Not really, he is just an Establishment (Uniparty) pawn.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by chlinstructor

So on that note, you should refrain from commenting or criticizing Biden or other past Presidents as in Clinton, Obama, because Bush, a TX boy, had more than his fair share of failures and f*ck ups?

First off, Neither Bush was a “Texas” Boy”. Both were Carpet Baggers from Mass and Connecticut.
As is Cruz, a Canadian who’s Father was a Cuban.
But Ribka’s blame of Cruz for not stopping the Border Crisis because he’s a TX Senator makes no sense as it’s a Crisis created by solely by Biden, who dismantled and threw out all of President Trump’s Border Policy’s.
Cruz has visited the Border many times to publicize and criticize Biden’s Open Door Border Policy.
Which neither Biden or any Senator from the PNW or your State either has been to or visited, because they don’t give a a rat’s ass about the Illegals crossing it.
Biden clearly stole the Election, and deserves any criticism he gets. As do the slimy Crook Clinton and the Traitorous Halfican.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Ted just shot himself in the foot, BIGLY.

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

Page 6 of 11 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 10 11

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

689 members (160user, 10gaugemag, 1beaver_shooter, 10Glocks, 12344mag, 67 invisible), 3,148 guests, and 1,397 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,104
Posts18,483,198
Members73,959
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.