Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 13 of 14 1 2 11 12 13 14
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Anytime Saban and Bama lose, it is a great day.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by Raeford
Anyone notice ESPN's donation to Indy Publik skools.............to be used partially for 'equity'?

After kirkie's crying over not realizing how badly 'some' were treated during his college days and Fowlers total wokeness on everydamnthing I mute the games that I want to see.

I kept waiting for Kirk to break down in tears, as he explained how bad negros have it in America. Somehow, he kept his emotions in check.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Did Meeeechigan win!!!

Well we're Green and we're Gold, and we play better when it's cold. All us Cheese heads have our favorite superstar. We love Brett Favre.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Anyone notice ESPN's donation to Indy Publik skools.............to be used partially for 'equity'?

After kirkie's crying over not realizing how badly 'some' were treated during his college days and Fowlers total wokeness on everydamnthing I mute the games that I want to see.

I mute most of the games..... I'm also tired of looking at the players on the sidelines. 'He made a great run/catch, so let's show him sitting on the bench, sweating, spitting, scratching his ball/ass, throwing up, etc., then see his mama in the stands (very seldom show his papa, cause they usually dont know who it is), then listen to his life's history about how his drug addict brother was gunned down during a bank robbery and he was abused and his mama raised him by herself.

Old Turd- Deplorable- Unrepentant Murderer- Domestic Violent Extremist

Just "Campfire Riffraff and Trash"

This will be my last post! Flave 1/3/21
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Congratulations to UGA , its been a long time but they broke through .

IC B2

W
WAM Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
W
Haters love to hate Saban and winners like Alabama. Now, 99% of football fans that never attended β€œtheir college” can be happy and rejoice that someone else won. It happened last night and it’ll happen again sooner or later. Get over it. Roll Tide

Life Member NRA, RMEF, American Legion, MAGA. Not necessarily in that order.
J
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Sleepy
Campfire 'Bwana
J
Originally Posted by Houston_2
Originally Posted by STRSWilson
Originally Posted by jwp475

The difference that I saw unlike the first game is that Georgia put a lot of pressure on the QB

Yep. It made for a much different game than the first.

The Bama offensive line couldn’t seem to adjust.

It was a great game.

I thought the first game should have used the same strategy of pressuring the QB which is the only way to beat Bama this year

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Gotta love sports & the sometimes compelling stories outa the glare of the lights.

Great game ! What a gutsy response by the Stinson kid after the t/o & resulting Tide td.

Congrats to the Dawg nation !

Georgia, Georgia on my mind ….

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by Oldman03

I mute most of the games..... I'm also tired of looking at the players on the sidelines. 'He made a great run/catch, so let's show him sitting on the bench, sweating, spitting, scratching his ball/ass, throwing up, etc., then see his mama in the stands (very seldom show his papa, cause they usually dont know who it is), then listen to his life's history about how his drug addict brother was gunned down during a bank robbery and he was abused and his mama raised him by herself.

Boy…..you got that right! It’s not the C O L O R that’s their undoing……but their C U L T U R E!!

Even birds know not to land downwind!
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Congrats to Georgia, heckuva game.

Was it just me or did anyone else think the post-game interview with their QB had a whole lot of "me" and "I" and not much "we" in it?

A wise man is frequently humbled.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
With all of the LSU fans celebrating down here, you'd think LSU won the championship. When the highlight of your season is Alabama losing the national championship game...

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
With all of the LSU fans celebrating down here, you'd think LSU won the championship. When the highlight of your season is Alabama losing the national championship game...

Bama losing the national championship to another SEC team...... it was a good year!

Last edited by Oldman03; 01/11/22.

Old Turd- Deplorable- Unrepentant Murderer- Domestic Violent Extremist

Just "Campfire Riffraff and Trash"

This will be my last post! Flave 1/3/21
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Oldman03
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard

Bama losing to another SEC team...... it was a good year!

Bama got beat twice by SEC Teams. And by two of Saban’s former Coaching Staff members.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn LabΓ© SkΓ½la~
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
I would have given the entire Georgia defense the MVP.

And talk about a bright guy, below is Stetson Bennett's comment. It's obvious he wasn't raised to be a victim.

Stetson Bennett

β€œI hope it gives someone a little hope. Keep your mouth shut, work hard. Life is tough. Work through it."

J
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by simonkenton7

I kept waiting for Kirk to break down in tears, as he explained how bad negros have it in America. Somehow, he kept his emotions in check.

The more I see and hear Herby, the more I dislike him. He's just a talking head tool anymore.

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Mike78
I would have given the entire Georgia defense the MVP.

And talk about a bright guy, below is Stetson Bennett's comment. It's obvious he wasn't raised to be a victim.

Stetson Bennett

β€œI hope it gives someone a little hope. Keep your mouth shut, work hard. Life is tough. Work through it."

Wow. Good stuff!

USMC 0351

We know the price of everything and the value of nothing.
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
I watched 99% of that game on mute. Can’t stand listening to any of the BS anymore. Herbie is an idiot.

Good game and congrats to the Dawgs.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M

I was rooting for β€œbama”, but it didn’t really matter......as long as an SEC team won the championship! The two best teams in the nation represented the best conference in America......that’s what really matters! memtb

You should not use a rifle that will kill an animal when everything goes right; you should use one that will do the job when everything goes wrong." -Bob Hagel

β€œI’d like to be a good rifleman…..but, I prefer to be a good hunter”! memtb 2024
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Jus 'cuz I H8 the "roll tide-ers"

[Linked Image from pics.onsizzle.com]

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Where do they get these giants for linemen?

Their both big and they can run down field. Alabama started this and now Georgia has caught on. This is the difference between good and great.

God Bless America
Page 13 of 14 1 2 11 12 13 14

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

697 members (007FJ, 1beaver_shooter, 10gaugemag, 1eyedmule, 160user, 72 invisible), 3,247 guests, and 1,332 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,105
Posts18,483,265
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.