Hop To
Page 9 of 66 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 65 66
S
Campfire Outfitter
Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter
S
Watch the video at the link.

Mike Millian, president of the Private Motor Truck Council of Canada, is worried about the rhetoric coming out of the convoy. He believes the convoy has morphed beyond the original messaging as extremists seek to join themselves to the movement.

"Our organization's become very concerned about some of the rhetoric we've heard, hearing racist remarks comparing (the mandate) to Nazis and communism -- things that are not comparable to what's going on right now," he told CTV News Channel on Tuesday.

https://www.ctvnews.ca/video?clipId=2370972&jwsource=em

Safe Shooting!
Steve Redgwell
www.303british.com

Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please. - Mark Twain
Member - Professional Outdoor Media Association of Canada
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
GB1

673 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Steve Redgwell

Mike Millian, president of the Private Motor Truck Council of Canada, is worried about the rhetoric coming out of the convoy. He believes the convoy has morphed beyond the original messaging as extremists seek to join themselves to the movement.

"Our organization's become very concerned about some of the rhetoric we've heard, hearing racist remarks comparing (the mandate) to Nazis and communism -- things that are not comparable to what's going on right now," he told CTV News Channel on Tuesday.

There is 5 min I will never get back.
The gentleman talks about getting the right message out is important, then gives the wrong message LOL..his message seemed to be protest peacefully, then go get the shots, you done good kid,, kind of guy.
CTV, the most trusted name in news.

N
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
N
Steve I invite you to listen in on the Zello walkie talkie app. Channel “convoy to ottawa” and “convoy to ottawa ++”

Pitter Patter!
673 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
I notice the media and their experts never mention the Vaccine mandates that are destroying Peoples lives, and the Vaccine that isn't working and isn't necessary for healthy adults in the first place.
Stupidest thing I have ever seen, it defies logic.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter
S
He is helping, by reminding the public about the original, peaceful intent of the rally. He is reinforcing the idea that outside influences may try to disrupt things. That is a good message.

Or is the intent to drive through the front doors of Parliament? laugh

I can tell you, if you haven't already been told, that access to Parliament will be restricted. While the intent of most of the drivers is peaceful, there will be a radical element working the area. There is a procedure in place to minimize that.

No worries. Don't read anything into it that isn't there. You are getting anxious because you are a day away. Remain calm. Deliver your message. Stay away from trouble.

Safe Shooting!
Steve Redgwell
www.303british.com

IC B2

673 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
He is helping, by reminding the public about the original peaceful intent of the rally. He is reinforcing the idea that outside influences may try to disrupt things. That is a good message.

Or is the intent to drive through the front doors of Parliament? laugh

I can tell you, if you haven't already been told, that access to Parliament will be restricted. While the intent of most of the drivers is peaceful, there will be a radical element working the area. There is a procedure in place to minimize that.

No worries. Don't read anything into it that isn't there. You are getting anxious because you are a day away. Remain calm. Deliver your message. Stay away from trouble.

Bwahahaha ok.. grin

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

continuously proving that you're a weak -willed easily manipulated moron.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by 673
I just checked, it is over 6.5 million with the top donation 25,000. smile

sent a couple hundred tonite. Great to see the push back against the NAZI's

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by downwindtracker2
Then why was one this of the long covid issues before there was a vaccine. You have spend too much time in strange holes and not enough time in looking around what's really happening.

Very astute observation... why are those being paid to observe missing the obvious?

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
With all the lies they tell us not just now but over the years I doubt that this virus is real or if it is is anything more than a cold.How can you take anything a liar tells you seriously? It's all about their money and doing anything to keep control and make their agenda work.Hopefully people will stop being intimidated by them and continue fighting back.It's time there is freedom and happiness in this world.

Last edited by swiftshot; 01/28/22.
IC B3

B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
I wonder when, if they aren't already there, the Liberals will place some agent provocateurs to act as "extreme right wingers" ?

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M

"Canadians whose only medical condition is a mental illness, and who otherwise meet all eligibility criteria, will not be eligible for MAID until March 17, 2023 (see About mental illness and MAID)."

Hang in there, not much longer now.

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by 673

There is 5 min I will never get back.
The gentleman talks about getting the right message out is important, then gives the wrong message LOL..his message seemed to be protest peacefully, then go get the shots, you done good kid,, kind of guy.
CTV, the most trusted name in news.

Didn't watch it. But if thats the case then no wonder Steve likes it. Its hard to see life if your head is that far up your arse like Steve.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
S
Campfire Outfitter
Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter
S
There is a lot of hate and confusion in you and others. It’s one trucker’s observation. Why the vitriol? Especially when you do not know what he said?

No matter. They are less than a day away.

Safe Shooting!
Steve Redgwell
www.303british.com

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I've read that Basspro in ON (Vaughn?) opened up their parking and restrooms to the convoy. Is that true?

Originally Posted by Llama_Bob
I've seen more well-shot game lost with TSXs than any other premium bullet.

A
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
A
Twinkle Socks in hiding, more and more people converging on the capital, it’s great . The support of True Patriot’s cannot be ignored . No matter how many pansy liberal supporters wish they could…

Don’t sweat the petty stuff, don’t pet the sweaty stuff.
A
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
A
Oh me and the wife called our stock broker , we had one fund with some Corus entertainment stock .. we dumped it and are encouraging others to dump any media stock in your portfolios.
Hit the commies where it hurts, maybe twinkle socks can make payroll for them.

Don’t sweat the petty stuff, don’t pet the sweaty stuff.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I don't believe it. He was probably told by the media that 'anonymous sources' said those things second-hand, so he's getting it third-hand. The slimy media are always doing things like that.

It takes a village to raise an idiot.
673 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Just received an update from global as they piggy backed a ctv "reporter".
The right wing extremists are getting closer to Ottawa, the streets and bridges are filled with a fringe group waving Canadian flags.

The global anchor asks......what is driving O'Toole to meet with the right wing extremists?
Answer.... Erin O'Toole was forced to meet with the truckers because of the right wing element in the Conservative party, he had no choice lolol......
furthermore the Feds won't budge because the mandate still applies in the USA .
The protestors have guns.
Want to overthrow the Government. smile....I like CTV news LOLOL

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Wrongside
I've read that Basspro in ON (Vaughn?) opened up their parking and restrooms to the convoy. Is that true?

Wrongside;
Top of the morning to you sir, I hope the weather's not too, too bad on your side of the tall hills and you're all well.

This guy released a video from somewhere in Ontario and at the 3:00 minute mark or so you can see the BassPro sign.

If they didn't want them there, it wasn't mentioned and I'm thinking it would have been.

Sounds like the LEO in a lot of Ontario communities are actually being quite helpful with parking, etc. which again is very good to see.

Please don't take this as anything other than an educated guess on my part, but there it is.

All the best.

Dwayne

The most important stuff in life isn't "stuff"

Page 9 of 66 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 65 66

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

664 members (160user, 16gage, 1beaver_shooter, 1Longbow, 01Foreman400, 12344mag, 66 invisible), 3,050 guests, and 1,303 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,620
Posts18,492,682
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.